SAN SFE 6.1.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||6.6 MB|
|Publish date:||October 12, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About SAN SFE app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSAN SFE app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by SANeFORCE.com on October 12, 2018.
SAN SFE 6.1.1 is latest version of SAN SFE app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find SAN SFE apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
SAN SFE app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bugs Fixed.
The DescriptionSAN SFE enables pharmaceutical companies in being ahead of the changing market dynamics. It is a robust way to effectively pursue and achieve its business objectives. The key competencies of field force can be assessed for better performance. Our SFE allows the Sales team to target, prioritise, assess physician needs and develop solutions around those needs. Our analysis transforms the filed force into a customer-focused field organisation. Reporting made simple and on-the-go for the field force to spend more time on promoting the product.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (40)
4 ★ (4)
3 ★ (6)
2 ★ (4)
1 ★ (14)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Not working properly
- 3 ★: Its very slow
- 5 ★: The features they are providing is fascinating. They need to improve the support.
- 5 ★: It is really helpful and makes things easy.
- 5 ★: The reports are very accurate with the help of GEO Fencing.
- 5 ★: It is nice app
- 1 ★: After latest update getting error msg as loading location that never happens, Hated for 1. Battery draining , 2. No auto synchronization.
- 5 ★: Nice app..more options available for fieldforce
- 3 ★: While applying leave for 7th July'18 on 9th July'18, it logs out.. kindlyrectify.
- 4 ★: Nice app easy to use ...and fast reporting
- 1 ★: Best app i love it very most
- 5 ★: One of best for pharma field force
- 3 ★: Ok
- 1 ★: No
- 5 ★: Ok
Instruction for installing SAN SFE app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download SAN SFE app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.saneforce.dnetpharma-v6.1.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSAN SFE app apk 6.1.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.