Nedbank Masterpass 5.3.2
|File size:||16.6 MB|
|Publish date:||October 23, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Shopping Apps|
About Nedbank Masterpass app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNedbank Masterpass app is a free Android Shopping app, has been published by Oltio (Pty) Ltd on October 23, 2020.
Nedbank Masterpass 5.3.2 is latest version of Nedbank Masterpass app updated by CloudApks.com on October 23, 2020. On this page you can find Nedbank Masterpass apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Nedbank Masterpass app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Little improvements that we hope you will notice.
The DescriptionTHE ONLY APP YOU NEED FOR ANY QR CODE
The Nedbank Masterpass app from Mastercard makes it easy to pay for just about anything, from groceries to bills to online shopping. It combines security and convenience, ensuring you’re never caught short, or caught out when it comes to making payments. Using Nedbank Masterpass is as easy as scanning a QR code (Scan to Pay). It even works with other QR payment providers, such as SnapScan, and Pay@.
USE ANY BANK CARD
It doesn’t matter who you bank with, or what bank card you use, you can load as many cards as you like onto the app. Then, when making a payment, you simply choose the card you want to use and enter its PIN to authenticate the transaction.
FAST AND SECURE
All the info you need to make payments is stored on your Nedbank Masterpass app. So, the days of carrying cash and cards are a thing of the past. With your shipping details saved on the app, online shopping is a breeze too, from booking concert tickets to buying the latest gadgets or sending flowers to that someone special. Nedbank Masterpass is centrally hosted by Mastercard. It is fully PCI-DSS compliant, giving you a simple way to pay anywhere in the worldwide Mastercard Masterpass acceptance network.
MAKE IT PART OF YOUR DAY, EVERY DAY
Nedbank Masterpass is so easy to use:
Download the Nedbank Masterpass app and follow the simple steps.
Authorise your device.
We’ll send you an SMS with a one-time-pin to validate
Scan your card, enter its details, and you’re done!
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (71)
4 ★ (15)
3 ★ (19)
2 ★ (47)
1 ★ (242)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The app won't allow me to scan or add a card please help as this is very irritating
- 2 ★: I've been waiting for other networks on the prepaid section when are they coming
- 5 ★: Secure. Would like to see more businesses linked to it though.
- 2 ★: I can't add my Nedbank Gold Credit Mastercard! I called Customer Service and was told to uninstall and reinstall the app. I did that, but the app still won't add my card. So annoying! Even more annoying when the app's tech support people don't have a clue how to fix the problem!
- 1 ★: Nedbank Masterpass cannot add my card (not by scanning nor by manually entering the card number).
- 3 ★: Can you please add more networks for the prepaid section ALREADY, I mean we've been waiting ever since the app was made for "more networks coming soon".
- 3 ★: Good app but not suitable for managing payments for different accounts to a single vendor. Also, multiple cards can only be distinguished by the last 4 digits of the card number. A custom name for each card would make it easier to distinguish them.
- 1 ★: Terrible i cant enter my card number i have been trying for over it . It says enter the card number when i do it doesnt accept it . I even used the scaned the card still the app dd not accept
- 3 ★: Had a poor experience. In general its been great. however i had a QR that refused to scan. opened the zapper app and it scanned instantly. Was either due to bad light or poorly printed QR. however zapper scanned under the same conditions.
- 3 ★: Please can you give ability to give nicknames for cards rather than show numbers. I have a work and home card from same bank and can't easily tell which is which. Zapper does this already
- 2 ★: For 2 days now I cannot pay my ekurhuleni. it keeps saying system timed out, please try again later. I've uninstalled and re installed and its still the same. Please have a look at this.
- 3 ★: since when do u keep on saying prepaid airtime for telkom & cell c 'll be available soon?...also u should atleast gv us easy option to view balance. ..otherwise 3 stars is enough for the moment!!!!
- 5 ★: Pleasant experience, convenient where accepted, prevents cloning of cards. Never had any issues
- 1 ★: Tried adding serveral nedbank cards does not work, however standardbank and ABSA are added. Very stuipid!!!
- 3 ★: The latest update makes reading receipts much easier BUT has slowed down response time significantly 🙄
Instruction for installing Nedbank Masterpass app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Nedbank Masterpass app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.oltio.nedbank.masterpass-v5.3.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNedbank Masterpass app apk 5.3.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsNedbank Masterpass 5.3.2:
Published on: October 23, 2020
File size: 16.6 MB
Nedbank Masterpass 5.3.1:
Published on: September 10, 2020
File size: 16.6 MB
Nedbank Masterpass 5.2.2:
Published on: July 25, 2019
File size: 16.4 MB
Nedbank Masterpass 5.1.2:
Published on: April 17, 2019
File size: 6.6 MB
Nedbank Masterpass 5.1.1:
Published on: February 26, 2019
File size: 6.2 MB
Nedbank Masterpass 5.0.7:
Published on: January 09, 2019
File size: 6.1 MB