ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia 9.1024
|File size:||27.5 MB|
|Publish date:||October 31, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Sports Apps|
About ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia app is a free Android Sports app, has been published by ESPN Inc on October 31, 2019.
ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia 9.1024 is latest version of ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia app updated by CloudApks.com on September 28, 2020. On this page you can find ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- We’ve made downloading your favourite Films even faster!
- Plus various bug fixes
The DescriptionWith ESPN Player you can watch your favourite sports with thousands of events live & on-demand, anywhere, anytime. You can also immerse yourself in some of the greatest sport documentaries ever made with our ESPN Films catalogue, plus four24/7 ESPN TV channels.
ESPN Player is ESPN’s live and on-demand sport subscription service, and is available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and parts of Asia.
How do I sign up?
A subscription is required to watch ESPN Player. After your 7-day free trial your Google Play Account will be charged when you confirm purchase.
Your subscription (once started) will renew automatically unless you cancel. You can manage your subscription in Google Play subscription settings.
What are the features?
• Every game live and on-demand for 30 days after original air date
• Four ESPN TV Channels available 24/7 (SEC Network, ACC Network, ESPNU & Longhorn Network)
• Cast via Google ChromeCast or airplay to Apple TV right from the video player to bring the experience to the big screen*.
• Seven day listings for upcoming sports and events
*To watch ESPN Player on TV you will require Apple TV (TvOS) or ChromeCast.
What content is on ESPN Player?
• NCAA College Football, Regular Season games, Bowl Games and College Football Playoff
• NCAA Basketball, Regular Season games plus every game from March Madness plus NIT tournaments.
• NCAA Hockey, including Frozen Four
• NCAA Baseball, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer and more.
• X Games
• Little League World Series
• A vast catalogue of ESPN Films
• ESPN Studio shows including College GameDay, & Pardon the Interruption.
• If that wasn’t enough, an ESPN Player subscription also gives you access to four ESPN U.S. College Sport TV channels, ESPNU, the ACC Network, the SEC Network and Longhorn Network available 24/7.
• **Sport & content varies based on your location. Please visit the FAQs in the App or on www.ESPNPlayer.com
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (264)
4 ★ (71)
3 ★ (121)
2 ★ (111)
1 ★ (680)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Used to be good for NCAA football but freezes during every commercial brake when chromecasted which makes it unusable.
- 1 ★: I cannot open the app due to geo blocking. The app says I'm in Orange County when I live in Phoenix, AZ.
- 3 ★: Not as good as the US version where you can get it bundled with Disney plus etc.
- 1 ★: Well, not sure if it is the app or chromecast. Google seems to think it is the app, while espn seems to think it is the chromecast. I don't really care. But, if you live in Europe, you don't get commercials during college football games. Instead you get some screensaver. EVERY TIME there is a commercial, EXPECT to have to disconnect and reconnect the chromecast. Because the screen saver will freeze right after the commercials are over and before the game starts again. The only thing you can do is disconnect and reconnect. So 15 or more times during a game. People have been having this problem for years. NOTHING has changed or will likely change. Don't care who's fault it is. Two huge companies should be able to figure this out.
- 1 ★: Subscribed then kept saying I was inactive and couldn't watch anything, kept asking me to subscribe so I try again and it then says there's an error because I'm already subscribed!!! Utter rubbing and so frustrating!
- 2 ★: The app has a fresh new look but under the hood it's the same old engine. I have to sign in about once an hour, the schedule doesn't remember the filters I've applied. When streaming a game (whether on phone, tablet or chromecast) the video usually stutters/appears almost slow motion, or the audio is out of sync (and yes my connection is more than adequate). I sign up once a year for march madness and am quickly reminded why I don't subscribe all year round..
- 1 ★: The video and audio or out of sync (about 10 seconds) so really poor to watch. Normally resolves after shutting down and restarting but not recently and happening more frequently. Asks me to log in every so often and theres no continue watching to easily pick up from what your were previously watching. Fantastistic content but very poor system to play and watch it on. Loosing a customer due to it.
- 1 ★: subscribed but it won't let me watch anything, tried subscribing again and it says already subscribed....terrible app....so i cancelled before the free trial via email and they still took 9.99 and refuse to refund it even though I'd cancelled in plenty of time
- 2 ★: Content is good but for some reason when trying to cast to TV, the video will cut off multiple times.
- 1 ★: I cant watch anything. I have subscribed and paid for yet my account still is inactive. Tried doing it again, it shows an error message that I have already subscribed.
- 1 ★: Latest update even worse. No persistent notification, loses connection to Chromecast after switching away. Other problems: no watch history or watch later feature, no easy way to switch between live games, no way to filter by conference, can't favorite teams, Fox ACC games available for replay but CBS SEC games aren't, sometimes takes minutes to open, casting resolution poor, bad audio sync. Lucky the desktop web app works okay, because this is a terrible product. Depressing to use.
- 4 ★: Where is the cast button? Also why can't specials be available in the film section for example The Class That Saved Coach K was aired on the ACC network but not to be found in the film section? Also why can't people with ESPNPlayer subscriptions have access to the other ESPN apps that do have the specials? Other than that good app.
- 1 ★: Could not get it to open just a black screen buffering and occasional questioning if I am enjoying ESPN waist of time
- 2 ★: Echoing other people on here. When streaming to Chromecast during live games the app freezes and has to be restarted at EVERY ad break. This means it happens roughly every ten or fifteen mins. So its basically unusable for streaming live games to Chromecast.
- 1 ★: The espn app use to work fine. Now I try to download espn and, as someone noted, it claims it is unavailable in my area. I am surprised they aren't rated lower than 2.2. there is no app for espn. when I enter espn in search the espn player appears to be the only option.
Instruction for installing ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.neulion.espnplayer-v9.1024.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia app apk 9.1024 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
Previous versionsESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia 9.1024:
Published on: October 31, 2019
File size: 27.5 MB
ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia 9.0731:
Published on: August 19, 2019
File size: 27.4 MB
ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia 9.0308:
Published on: March 08, 2019
File size: 16 MB
ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia 9.0306:
Published on: March 10, 2019
File size: 16 MB
ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia 8.0911:
Published on: September 27, 2018
File size: 14.1 MB
ESPN Player - Europe, ME, Africa & Asia 8.0327:
Published on: July 28, 2018
File size: 14.1 MB