NACO AIDS APP 1.04
|File size:||14.5 MB|
|Publish date:||December 16, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About NACO AIDS APP app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNACO AIDS APP app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by National Health Portal-MoHFW on December 16, 2020.
NACO AIDS APP 1.04 is latest version of NACO AIDS APP app updated by CloudApks.com on December 16, 2020. On this page you can find NACO AIDS APP apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
NACO AIDS APP app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Issues Resolved.
The DescriptionThe National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) is implementing AIDS control programme in India through 36 HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Societies. The information on NACO AIDS APP is available in 12 regional languages. The app spreads awareness amongst masses with the help of its gamification feature. Download the app, NACO AIDS APP lets you learn in a friendly manner and earn rewards. This app is comprised of features like HIV risk evaluator that lets you know if you are at risk of HIV. Not just this it helps you to stay updated about Myths and facts related to HIV and the media jingles keep you posted about the importance of condoms. Government of India safeguards the rights of People living with HIV under The Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (Prevention and Control) Act. A dedicated feature has been created by NACO to let you know about rights of PLHIV and stop Stigma and Discrimination with PLHIV’s. From What is Aids to How is AIDS caused, NACO AIDS APP is a complete package to create awareness about the word AIDS. For those who are already aware about their HIV status NACO AIDS APP helps you getting connected to nearest HIV Centres, blood banks, Suraksha clinics, ART centres, ICTC centres. Moreover,our renowned helpline no 1097 has by far helped more than 3.3 million people by answering their queries, grievances and connecting their dots about HIV/AIDS. The Social Protection Schemes listed in NACO AIDS APP help people know about nutrition, transportation, livelihood, financial assistance, and several other supports extended by Government of india in various states for PLHIV’s. The app is highly recommended for youth, adolescents, pregnant women and people with risk prone behaviour. Download NACO AIDS APP now!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (2)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (2)
2 ★ (20)
1 ★ (118)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: It is one of the greatest initiatives of NACO. NACO is doing yeoman service to eradicate HIV/AIDS in India. This app is definitely a step in this direction. Each and every component of the app is well-planned and designed. The app is user-friendly and any ordinary person will get detailed information in his/her own vernacular. This app is very useful for a person who do not know anything about HIV/AIDS and this app helps each one to protect oneself from HIV/AIDS. The app gives the details of the service facilities with clear addresses. For people living with HIV/AIDS (PLHIVs), the section on social welfare schemes will be useful. The FAQ section is another feather in this app. It gives clear but concise information on the questions. Overall, it is a treasure for common people and PLHIVs alike.
- 5 ★: Very informative and friendly app
- 5 ★: A very important and informative app. This will really help people get instant, authentic and reliable information about HIV.
- 5 ★: Naco is doing good job for humanity keep it up we needs you and appreciate your helping hand .,😊😊😉
- 5 ★: Yes need for the hour Very useful and user friendly application
- 5 ★: Good app for community health
- 2 ★: It's good for knowledge, easy
- 5 ★: very useful
- 5 ★: Very nice app.
- 5 ★: Very useful app
- 5 ★: Its very useful app.
- 5 ★: I am ICTC Lab Technologist in ICTC Centre at LSSVVPURAM Maternity HOSPITAL Mysore if any help required please contact me regarding our Centre
- 1 ★: I need to know how I complain a ngo ... Because they open HIV details..
- 5 ★: Usefull app for people
- 5 ★: The most osm app that create biggest awareness to the people
Instruction for installing NACO AIDS APP app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download NACO AIDS APP app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.naco.nhp-v1.04.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNACO AIDS APP app apk 1.04 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.