My Smitch 2.7.2
See all previous versions
|File size:||6.8 MB|
|Publish date:||January 09, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About My Smitch app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Smitch app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Karsan Technologies on January 09, 2021.
My Smitch 2.7.2 is latest version of My Smitch app updated by CloudApks.com on January 10, 2021. On this page you can find My Smitch apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Smitch app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Performance Improvements.
Switch on/off any light, fan or appliance. Regulate fan speeds or dim lights. All this from within your home or anywhere in the world. And yeah, your existing switchboards still work as usual.
The on-board timers allow you to schedule the switching on and off of any appliance at your convenience.
Analyse the power consumption pattern of every switchboard in your house and start saving energy.
To learn more about Smitch products visit www.mysmitch.com
Ratings and Reviews
|3.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (1540)
4 ★ (323)
3 ★ (510)
2 ★ (843)
1 ★ (1883)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Cool new dark ui and performance improvement which is useful , hell yeah i am changing my review to 4 star , still need few improvement like the scenec are not activating u guys need to make them work like if , i click movie mode the light should dim and change the color to litte yellowish
- 5 ★: Updated: The Issue is resolved. And now the device are relinked with Google Home. Keep the good work up..! 👍 I buyed few smitch devices and it was working fine with my Google Smart Speaker (Google Home) till 31st Dec, 2020. But now when I checked there is some certificate expiry notice displaying while reconnecting the smitch account with Google Home. Kindly correct this so that I can correct my ratings..!
- 5 ★: Update is more intuitive and the interface is good 👍🏼. The wigget feature added lately was so useful. Could have added timer option to the wigget would make it more usable. All the best well done 👍🏼
- 1 ★: When can we expect the smitch camera to allow full day recording export as media file to store and support Alexa and Google assistant. This smitch camera is not coming to any use of I can't record and export videos to store them. Can't even check out full day footage with playback speed.
- 4 ★: The app is great but the widgets are horrible. As soon as you restart your phone, the widgets stop responding.
- 1 ★: Automatic reset itself after 3/4days, and very difficult to connect it, without having a home wifi.
- 4 ★: New Update came with better interface but can you add custom timer for smart plugs. then it will be more useful for all.
- 1 ★: What the bloody hell the app is !!! My wifi is fine but the light won't stay normal. It's showing offline for no reason - even when it is connected to a functional electric point. The app is not allowing me to reset the device also. And reinstalling the app is not a solution also. Seriously pissed off !!! The most awful app I have ever used
- 1 ★: I have bought one smart Plug, white smart bulb and multi color bulb. It was working fine. But with passing time, I am facing problem like scheduler is not working, it is not switching on the devices in mentioned time. It is switching off the devices properly as applied. I have Wipro smart Plug till date never face any issue, the wipro smart Plug is used for my water pump and the router is far from the plug. The smitch application need more update.
- 2 ★: Hello Smitch Team, I am not able to change the color as mentioned in app only yellow light is on .. Could not select Red, Blue or any other color, pls advise
- 4 ★: Please make quick toggle switch in notification or a widget to turn on/ off , it will be very helpful, because we have to open the application everytime to switch on off , which takes time, so a on/off widget in notification bar or on home screen will be of great help. I'm using smitch smart buld and it's awesome. Just it takes time to open the app and control it when I'm in hurry.
- 2 ★: Need a lot of improvement. For some reason there is some compatibility issue with the brightness of the smart bulbs from the google home. Further for music effect,the color change is instantaneous(flashing),it might be good when dancing but for normal day usage,developers should create a separate profile where color change isn't spontaneous instead it should change color with continuity or mixture between the current and next color,the speed of the transition can be varied to sync with music.
- 5 ★: Worst experience ever. My device is connected with WiFi but still shows offline somehow. Tried uninstalling, factory resetting which turned out just a waste of time. Utterly disappointed. Won't recommend to anyone 🤮 Also it lags like hell don't know why. Looks as if they half baked the app and released it without any quality checks. @Developers fix these minute issue or else re-modify the whole app functionality. Update - The assistant team contacted me and the issue is solved now.Thank You !!
- 1 ★: Terrible experience, I've purchased a bulb from flipkart on February, from the month of June it goes out of order, can't able to connect it with wifi, already communicate with service team , problem is still not solved, support team already declared it that, it can't be solve by troubleshooting. I have done almost 4-5 mail with the image and video of the problem still not receive any reply.
- 1 ★: Since this is a make of India and priced VFM,tried buyin lot of stuff like bulbs,plug, extention board etc.But the bulbs always are offline in google home-shows not responding/offine.Tried everything.Can be controlled only in smitch app but not via Google.Whats the point of a smart bulb if I've to turn off the switch and turn it on again manually. P.S I've a 50Mbps downspeed internet and 24*7 power with backup. Please fix this.I've around 5 bulbs and gifted and suggested for a lot of my friends.
Instruction for installing My Smitch app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Smitch app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mysmitch.android-v2.7.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Smitch app apk 2.7.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
Previous versionsMy Smitch 2.7.2:
Published on: January 09, 2021
File size: 6.8 MB
My Smitch 2.7.1:
Published on: January 06, 2021
File size: 6.7 MB
My Smitch 2.6.2:
Published on: November 01, 2020
File size: 6.5 MB
My Smitch 2.6.0:
Published on: October 29, 2020
File size: 14.8 MB
My Smitch 2.5.4:
Published on: October 23, 2020
File size: 12.8 MB
My Smitch 2.5.1:
Published on: October 21, 2020
File size: 14.4 MB