My Smitch 2.6.2
See all previous versions
|File size:||6.5 MB|
|Publish date:||November 01, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About My Smitch app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Smitch app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Karsan Technologies on November 01, 2020.
My Smitch 2.6.2 is latest version of My Smitch app updated by CloudApks.com on November 03, 2020. On this page you can find My Smitch apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Smitch app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We would like to kickoff these release notes with a heartfelt thank you to our users who have been using and loving Smitch. We have been hard at work to make the complete experience more intuitive and enjoyable for everyday use.
- Critical Bug fixes
- UI/UX enhancements
- New features
Thank you for supporting Smitch! If you're happy about the improvements, we'd really appreciate an app review
Switch on/off any light, fan or appliance. Regulate fan speeds or dim lights. All this from within your home or anywhere in the world. And yeah, your existing switchboards still work as usual.
The on-board timers allow you to schedule the switching on and off of any appliance at your convenience.
Analyse the power consumption pattern of every switchboard in your house and start saving energy.
To learn more about Smitch products visit www.mysmitch.com
Ratings and Reviews
|3.4 out of 5|
5 ★ (1050)
4 ★ (255)
3 ★ (356)
2 ★ (612)
1 ★ (1580)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: After updating the app whenever I use a scene the bulb goes to 50%. Once the power off the bulb manually and switch it on, it works fine with the preset color. But when I switch off through the app and switch it back on the bulb again goes to 50%. I also see a lot of reviews with the same issue. Please fix this in the app asap! Update: I reverted to the previous version 2.4.23 and the app works fine. Please test the latest version well and release a fix!
- 2 ★: PRESENT: I am unable to reduce my bulb's brightness to 1% AFTER THE NEW UPDATE. This is irritating cause I use my bulb as a nightlamp for my bird. PLEASE allow us to readuce to the minimum light possible.. (this is the first problem I encountered with the app. Have to use the app more to find the new issues) PAST: The old app had connectivity issue, like everyday I had to factory reset and then connect it again since it was showing offline whenever I switch off and on the bulb.
- 2 ★: Need lot of improvement Ideally u should not sell more than one bulb as your app is incompetent to handle more than one light, I want multiple bulb to be placed all across home, but you LOST IT I will prefer WIPRO instead of cheap brand like u #Update to developer response# Your bulb is not ready to connect to router Thanks for call, great customer support but poor product design
- 1 ★: Option for entering wifi password is not coming after selecting the device during setup, also when it gets connected to smitch wifi then internet access is denied, even calling customer care number multiple times on weekdays and today no response, ihave been an old customer of smitch but this treatment to customer is really a matter of concern which makes customers to rethink for next visit
- 5 ★: I'm using Smitch plug since days.After the update UI became better. But I have some suggestions- 1.When I tap on the Switch plug section. a pop up window appears for further actions. But I like to dive into next page instead of popup window. If so shortcut required, let the popup appear when user tapped on 3dots menu. 2. Set timer button- change the button color instead of Grey color. Because gray color generally indicated Disabled or unusable button. Hope I see them in next update. Thankyou.
- 1 ★: Smitch app is straight up horrible.1stly it'll take ages to connect to the device, which would've been fine but d problem occurs when u start using it for a day or two. I've been using Smitch RGB Smartbulb (10W) for a week now & these are the issues I've been facing very often ( Atleast 2-3 times a day) - App shows bulb is offline everytime power goes off & comes back, you've to re-register bulb from start. - bulb couldn't connect to internet sometimes :/
- 4 ★: When I used the app first time , I have many problems and I really frustrated, but after few days I really understand how to use and control smart bulb with the app, and I have a request.. please add some more light effects , I think strobe mode should be replaced
- 1 ★: Really disappointed. Last few days app is not working after update. Bought new set of bulbs,power strip,power plugs but nothing is getting connected. Moreover all of my old devices stopped working.showong offline. Customer support disconnected call as it was 9pm. Really world class service. Have to return all 10 items. Useless.... Edited on 26th Oct. : Even after 8 days problem not resolved. Now app is worst than earlier & none of the device is working. Gr8 job, useless support.
- 2 ★: Good bulb but connectivity issues, once it get conncted, the wifi get disconnected just within few minutes and the bulb started blinking. If i try to connect it again, it doesn't get connecting, only it gets connected after i resetting the whole process..too much waste of time in connecting with this bulb for each time..too pathentic/hard to use it bcz the bulb always gets blinking..plz make it easier to connect and make sure that if once settings are fixed, then the bulb shouldn't blink anymore
- 4 ★: Update is cool n very astatic. Good representation, ya need time to adjust to the new orientations. But in new update I am not seeing wifi change option which was there in the previous version. If I have 2 wifi it was easy for me change wifi setting for the device when I change the location of the bulb or plug. If it is there pls help me in finding it
- 4 ★: Simple, easy to use and mostly functioning app. I'm using it with a 10W RGB bulb.There are a few bugs such as the default brightness isn't maxed out even when the brightness and temperature sliders are set to the max - you have to manually choose the white colour option for it to activate the full brightness mode for it to act like a normal bulb. Other than that, I'd also like to see a basic webapp to control the smart appliances through a computer, and not just rely on the smartphone apps for it. Also there is extremely limited number of lighting modes available. The ideas are there, such as the music mode but how about detecting music directly from the phone instead of relying on the mic? I love the music mode the best right now but I think that polishing it a bit more and making it integrate with the music player directly would be a big step up from current functionality. We need more lighting modes, such as breathing mode, colour cycling, custom colour cycling, specific values of r, g and b separately for the precise colour instead of approximating from a colour wheel etc. It would be great if the makers can implement IFTTT functionality with this, so that we can tie it to notifications from various apps, especially calendars. That would be the best feature. But for the price of the bulb, it's overall a good expereince.
- 3 ★: Gets the work done, though there are lots of improvements to make. Permissions look a bit sketchy, hope no personal data is being leaked. This could have been the best hardware for young programmers to get into IoT if the code was customisable, considering there are so many bugs there now. Geeks (me included) would have loved to tinker with the code to get more features out of it. Hoping lot more stable release in future updates. Some toggles really persist even after turned off.
- 1 ★: Quality of Product Good but App not. The App's scheduler feature doesn't allow OFF only scheduler event. Amazon Alexa account and Smitch account MUST have same email IDs else Alexa can't be linked. How can you have this restriction ?. You should atleast inform this before creating the account. App goes down(offline) every now and then Software is spoiling the otherwise fantastic hardware !! 24 Oct 2020 Update: All my devices missing in the app after app upgrade
- 2 ★: The Smitch Smart bulb which I purchased is not at all connecting to the Internet. Its working with direct phone connection. But everytime I try to connect via WiFi, it always ends up with an error message "YOUR DEVICE COULD NOT CONNECT TO INTERNET. REASONS - YOUR WIFI PASSWORD MIGHT BE INCORRECT or YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION MIGHT BE DOWN". The same issue is happening for my friend also. Tried using the jiofi dongle.
- 4 ★: Its great to see, with this new update almost all previous problems are solved. I am very much happy with that. Only two Issue are still left 1 When I turn my bulb off using this app, I gets turn off easily But when I try to turn it on, it gets turn on on half brightness. 2 It is very difficult to choose colors from that circular tray Please provide any other easy way also to do that. Hope these issues will get fixed soon.
Instruction for installing My Smitch app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Smitch app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mysmitch.android-v2.6.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Smitch app apk 2.6.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
Previous versionsMy Smitch 2.6.2:
Published on: November 01, 2020
File size: 6.5 MB
My Smitch 2.6.0:
Published on: October 29, 2020
File size: 14.8 MB
My Smitch 2.5.4:
Published on: October 23, 2020
File size: 12.8 MB
My Smitch 2.5.1:
Published on: October 21, 2020
File size: 14.4 MB
My Smitch 2.4.23:
Published on: October 15, 2020
File size: 31.5 MB
My Smitch 2.4.21:
Published on: September 29, 2020
File size: 29.9 MB