My Smitch 2.8.3
|File size:||7.6 MB|
|Publish date:||May 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About My Smitch app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Smitch app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Karsan Technologies on May 11, 2021.
My Smitch 2.8.3 is latest version of My Smitch app updated by CloudApks.com on June 08, 2021. On this page you can find My Smitch apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Smitch app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Performance Improvements.
Switch on/off any light, fan or appliance. Regulate fan speeds or dim lights. All this from within your home or anywhere in the world. And yeah, your existing switchboards still work as usual.
The on-board timers allow you to schedule the switching on and off of any appliance at your convenience.
Analyse the power consumption pattern of every switchboard in your house and start saving energy.
To learn more about Smitch products visit www.mysmitch.com
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (1362)
4 ★ (262)
3 ★ (457)
2 ★ (1206)
1 ★ (3406)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Amazing app.....work smoothly...i want you to add 1 more feature which is (On and off from home screen) widget. So we don't need to start app every now and then.
- 1 ★: Useless app and it is not showing bulb even I connect to app wifi. It always stop working and you have to reset it everytime. Complete useless product. Don't buy at all you will be disappointed with this smitch products.
- 1 ★: App was good earlier with my Smitch build but from couple of days i am seeing some issue where i could not turn off the build via app.. I will have to click power button several times to turn it off
- 3 ★: Good quality bulb but app need to be improved. If we set a time to start the bulb and suppose electricity failure occurs at that time then bulb remains off and needs to be started manually from app. Please solve this glitch
- 3 ★: There is a new problem where bulb automatically resets every two weeks and we need to connect it again. Also please add functionality to control bulb through app even without internet connection.
- 2 ★: Lost connection many times and the bulb is showing as ofline even though I have aproper connection and need to reconnect every time once the connection is lost.
- 1 ★: It gets disconnected everytime u switch off d light .. n need to connect it everytime... Most of d time after connection of 5 min its automatically changes colour
- 4 ★: Its just lack some fast connectivity and the respond time is bit lagging.. other than it everything is good and better than others!
- 5 ★: Great app as well as the products. The most wonderful thing about them is their after sales consumer services. Excellent
- 5 ★: Low in price but , Great in quality. I have a smart bulb, can you guys update the bulb firmware to make it act faster with the app input .
- 4 ★: Bulb is good but main music feature requires wifi router what should we if we dont have router please do some thing so that we can juse without router. please.
- 1 ★: First time only bulb connect , after that no connectivity,then how can I use and no reset,full time in switch off mode,very bad
- 2 ★: Light colour changes automatically, even if steady light is required with selected colour
- 3 ★: Nice, bt why location is necessary, please make it optional while I'm using it in solo mode.
- 5 ★: Great Product.. if u have Wifi at home... Then it's a must buy product
Instruction for installing My Smitch app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Smitch app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mysmitch.android-v2.8.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Smitch app apk 2.8.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
Previous versionsMy Smitch 2.8.3:
Published on: May 11, 2021
File size: 7.6 MB
My Smitch 2.7.2:
Published on: January 09, 2021
File size: 6.8 MB
My Smitch 2.7.1:
Published on: January 06, 2021
File size: 6.7 MB
My Smitch 2.6.2:
Published on: November 01, 2020
File size: 6.5 MB
My Smitch 2.6.0:
Published on: October 29, 2020
File size: 14.8 MB
My Smitch 2.5.4:
Published on: October 23, 2020
File size: 12.8 MB