NHP Indradhanush Immunization 2.0
|File size:||8.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 19, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About NHP Indradhanush Immunization app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNHP Indradhanush Immunization app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by National Health Portal-MoHFW on April 19, 2018.
NHP Indradhanush Immunization 2.0 is latest version of NHP Indradhanush Immunization app updated by CloudApks.com on October 04, 2020. On this page you can find NHP Indradhanush Immunization apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
NHP Indradhanush Immunization app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed issue when internet connection not stable.
The DescriptionNHP Indradhanush facilitates young parents in tracking the immunization of their children. The app takes away pressure of having to remember life critical information amidst juggling work and home for the parents.
The objective of National Health Portal, India is to provide healthcare related information to the citizens of India and to serve as a single point of access for consolidated health information.Women and children have always been a focal audience in its vision.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW) had launched Mission Indradhanush on 25th December 2014 with the aim of expanding immunization coverage to all children across India by year 2020.
Following the same, this mobile app has been developed to cater to parents to help them tracking the immunization of their children.
User can add baby and corresponding details
User will receive notifications for each baby on immunization
User can can check growth of the baby according to standards given in the app.
The application is designed to work on Android phones for now.
If you have questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
|4.0 out of 5|
5 ★ (15)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (9)
2 ★ (29)
1 ★ (56)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Good, but need improvements to make it user friendly.
- 1 ★: Not able to register on the app some error is coming.
- 1 ★: App is not working some server issue
- 1 ★: while registaration time out error getting.
- 4 ★: Need to add new vaccine introduced as Rota, MR Vaccine
- 2 ★: Needs to be updated and made accurate
- 4 ★: Still lot of things that can improve
- 5 ★: Great initiative. Clears a lot of doubt. Much needed. Thanks
- 1 ★: Highly unstable app...
- 4 ★: Very informative and helpful advice
- 5 ★: Is this app available as online for laptops to be used in PHCs?
- 4 ★: Good app but confussing
- 5 ★: Vaccines are missing
- 5 ★: So useful for kids
- 1 ★: Not a proper application for sure
Instruction for installing NHP Indradhanush Immunization app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download NHP Indradhanush Immunization app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.myphoneme.www.indradhanush-v2.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNHP Indradhanush Immunization app apk 2.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.