Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer V1.2.3
|File size:||8.1 MB|
|Publish date:||July 19, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Hawk App Studio on July 19, 2017.
Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer V1.2.3 is latest version of Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2019. On this page you can find Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Optimized Fs File Manager features and fixed bugs
The DescriptionFree, Safe, Simple. Fs File manager, a file master and file hub with no ads. Manage your files efficiently and easily with Fs File Manager.
Fs File Manager(explorer), File Master is a cool file hub. It provides full-featured file management like copy, move, paste, rename, delete, share, encrypt for internal storage and SD card.
Fs File Manager, File Master is a file explorer for android. It explores and downloads files and folder easily by category and search.
Fs File Manager(itools) - File Master & File Hub is a file locker. With advanced encryption algorithm, Fs encrypts files like images, videos, documents, music and hide them in a safe box to avoid unauthorized access. Nobody can explore your encrypted files except yourself.
Fs File Manager(ifile) - File Master & File Hub is a file clean master. It can analyze storage usage (include SD card), clean junk to save your internal storage and SD card space.
Like moto file manager, HTC file manager, Samsung file manager, es file manager, Lenovo file manager, Fs File Manager, File Master is one of the best file managers for android. A file explorer for android, which is easy to use, and hide your files in safe box with encryption to protect your privacy, and clean junk files to save phone memory, SD card space.
Key Features of Fs File Manager(explorer), File Master, File Hub
File Manager and Explorer
Explore files by category on homepage easily. Recent, images, music, videos, documents, downloads, safe box. You can find files by search immediately. All files can be found easily including files in SD card.
Explore files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within LAN and SMB (Samba) network.
Cool File Master and File Hub
Manage your files by copy, move, paste, rename, delete, shareit, encrypt, and view details both in internal memory and SD card.
File Locker with encryption
Encrypt images, videos and other files, hide them in Safe box to prevent others from discovering your secretive files, to keep privacy or business secrets. Nobody can view your encrypted files except yourself. Therefore your files and information are completely safe, no risk of file leak. Click Safe Box on home page to get the files feature.
Files Cleaner: Storage Analysis, Junk Clean
Scan disk and SD card to analyze storage usage. Users can get to know the memory usage. Detecting app cache, app residual, AD junk, obsolete apks, system cache, large files and clean them to free up storage, boost speed and improve the performance of your device and SD card. Duplicate files, recently created files, redundancy files detecting are coming soon. You can clean junk files to save more space.
itools: App Manager
Manage all your apps easily. You can open, uninstall apps and check details. You can also share interesting apps with friends, even the installed ones. This app manager is better than other file manager, like Samsung file manager, moto file manager, es file manager, htc file manager, Lenovo file manager.
ifiles: Clean Design and filemaster
Simple & Clean, Light & Smooth, No ads. Powerful as es file manager, samsung file manager, dropbox, onedrive, but cleaner than them.
Best file master for Android
How to use the best file manager for android?
1. Explore the files by category on home page, or by path in storage, SD card.
2. Click the file if you want to open it.
3. Tap the files and hold, then you can cut, copy, rename, delete, shareit, and encrypt, even move to SD card.
How to use the file locker
1. Tap ‘Safe box’ on home page and set your own lock pattern.
2. Tap the file you want to lock and hold.
3. Tap the encrypt button.
4. View your encrypted files in Safe Box.
How to use the file cleaner
1. Tap ‘Analyze’ button on home page.
2. After scanning, Tap ‘Clean’ button.
Want to use this cool file master? Downloads Fs File Manager(Explorer) - File Master & File Hub, a file explorer with no ads is just for you.
Ratings and Reviews
(*) is required
- 4 ★: This app is the one I will be using for a long time.
- 2 ★: Some instuctions would be certainly helpful. Have no clue what I'm doing or how to do it!
- 5 ★: Does what promised. Use it rare, but I like its fast and intuitive
- 5 ★: No adds, simple, and gets the job done.
- 4 ★: How junk file delet and hide . Starting folder
- 3 ★: Do not move, not copy, not delete,
- 3 ★: THUMBNAILS ARE SMALL Tab S 8.4 Android 6.0.1
- 2 ★: It won't transfer anything on to my SD card and it won't let me delete anything
- 1 ★: Don't download this whast of time and data😡😡😡
- 5 ★: Safe Box is very effective.
- 4 ★: App works well for my needs.
- 4 ★: I like this App
- 4 ★: It is good
- 5 ★: very nice
- 3 ★: Good app
Instruction for installing Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mig.filemanager-vV1.2.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer app apk V1.2.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
Previous versionsFs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer V1.2.3:
Published on: July 19, 2017
File size: 8.1 MB
Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer V1.2.1:
Published on: September 09, 2018
File size: 6.8 MB
Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer V1.2.0:
Published on: September 09, 2018
File size: 6.8 MB
Fs File Manager - File Master & File Hub &Explorer V1.1.0:
Published on: September 09, 2018
File size: 4.3 MB