m365 DownG 29
See all previous versions
|File size:||2.1 MB|
|Publish date:||March 17, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About m365 DownG app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewm365 DownG app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by CamiAlfa on March 17, 2021.
m365 DownG 29 is latest version of m365 DownG app updated by CloudApks.com on March 17, 2021. On this page you can find m365 DownG apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
m365 DownG app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)UI update and added Camible Settings you can download them on
The DescriptionApp to send firmware to M365 Scooter over bluetooth, it includes all official firmwares available over internet. It allows downgrade.
The app is free and it comes without any warranty, all flashable files belong to their respective owners,
This app is compatible on the M365 Scooter and ninebot scooters.
Some zip firmwares are available on telegram channel:
Or you can create a zip firmware here:
If you want you can check out my github
Ratings and Reviews
|3.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (608)
4 ★ (79)
3 ★ (79)
2 ★ (149)
1 ★ (1356)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Good app.Im greatful to that have such a talented developer like your men. Im now happy with my 30kph maximum speed on my M365 lite after flashing DRV155.but i have one challenge facing on my BLE firmware. Im using your app to flash my updated BLE132 that i update on Mi Home app. suddenly, im trying several times to downgrade my BLE132 to lower versions available. But its still not working. I hope your team will be able to fix and work for it. Over all im very Thankful of you guys. thumbs up 👍
- 1 ★: Always says cancelled due to retry and doesn't let me check version Anyone else?
- 3 ★: The app connects to scooter, but doesn't allow me to choose any file to flash. I can browse through the folder, but can't choose any file (zip or bin)
- 1 ★: Followed the guy step by step , got up to the part where you have to look for file name, and it's empty tried 5 times same issue.
- 1 ★: No option to connect to scooter, where it says connect device won't let you press option
- 3 ★: Please HELP I have a samsung note 9 it keeps on crashing when it connects to my scooter.
- 4 ★: Good so far but mine only went to 30kmh instead of 34
- 5 ★: The original works well simple and just works as intended
- 5 ★: Super...my scooter rise its speed from 24.8km/h to 30km/h ..... its insane....and i can lower the speed for my son its amazing....thank you...
- 3 ★: Looks perfect for me but it doesn't detect my M365 clone :( @Dev any info I can collect to help you add support ???
- 1 ★: My is not working is keep saying cancel retry
- 5 ★: Works well but I can't seem to downgrade my BMS... Why won't it let me select it?
- 3 ★: After V20 it worked for few days then suddenly stopped working. Saying " no permission " even though all permissions is allowed. Revert back to V19 or V18 same issue. Please fix this problem. Thank you.
- 2 ★: Used to work fine. But now, I cannot select the zip file despite the app having storage permissions. Tried two android phones, same issue. Please fix.
- 5 ★: Finally they fixed the weird "something sent" continuous error. But app still will not flash firmware for my scooter. It starts to flash, gets to 1% then says " sent retry" about 10 times in a row and then then cancels due to retry. Please contact me if you have any solutions to this problem. *UPDATE* the app has finally worked for my scooter, just got a Homebrew firmware installed. Good job guys!! Thanks for your hard work!
Instruction for installing m365 DownG app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download m365 DownG app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.m365downgrade-v29.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissionsm365 DownG app apk 29 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
Previous versionsm365 DownG 29:
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 2.1 MB
m365 DownG 27:
Published on: February 04, 2021
File size: 1.8 MB
m365 DownG 26:
Published on: February 02, 2021
File size: 1.8 MB
m365 DownG 21:
Published on: October 01, 2020
File size: 684.3 KB
m365 DownG 20:
Published on: September 15, 2020
File size: 533 KB
m365 DownG 19:
Published on: August 31, 2020
File size: 533 KB