m365 DownG 35
|File size:||2.1 MB|
|Publish date:||June 02, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About m365 DownG app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewm365 DownG app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by CamiAlfa on June 02, 2021.
m365 DownG 35 is latest version of m365 DownG app updated by CloudApks.com on June 03, 2021. On this page you can find m365 DownG apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
m365 DownG app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)fixed bug for drv>210
Added option to clear swap zone on ble board
The DescriptionApp to send firmware to M365 Scooter over bluetooth, it includes all official firmwares available over internet. It allows downgrade.
The app is free and it comes without any warranty, all flashable files belong to their respective owners,
This app is compatible on the M365 Scooter and ninebot scooters.
Some zip firmwares are available on telegram channel:
Or you can create a zip firmware here:
If you want you can check out my github
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (586)
4 ★ (178)
3 ★ (59)
2 ★ (129)
1 ★ (1510)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: My scooter won't come up on the scan list.
- 1 ★: I've done this plenty of times before but for some reason when I tried to connect again to the app it disconnected immediately and now my xiami pro 2 bloothtooth wont work at all.
- 2 ★: My scooter wont come up on the scan list
- 5 ★: Bro, this app is amazing. My 365 goes like a lightning with me 100kg
- 2 ★: I don't have the option "check version" on the app as it shows in YouTube videos
- 1 ★: what happened is not working anymore
- 1 ★: Connected app and could not load new firmware to my 1s so went back to Xiaomi app and found the bluetooth has stopped working so cannot connect any other apps at all apart from the m365 downg app. Not happy.
- 2 ★: I wish there was a way to just reset the scooter instead of having to mess around with it so much but the hacks worked
- 1 ★: Doesn't work with Android 11. Crashes after connecting and attempting to select a .BIN or Zip file.
- 5 ★: Thank's for the app 👍 Successfully flash my 1s
- 5 ★: Finally they fixed the weird "something sent" continuous error. But app still will not flash firmware for my scooter. It starts to flash, gets to 1% then says " sent retry" about 10 times in a row and then then cancels due to retry. Please contact me if you have any solutions to this problem. *UPDATE* the app has finally worked for my scooter, just got a Homebrew firmware installed. Good job guys!! Thanks for your hard work!
- 5 ★: It works. Thank you
- 5 ★: After connecting, when click on version, it was disconnected and not getting version info. So I'm not able to flash, please help, I have mi essential.
- 3 ★: the app is reputable, and is well deserving of 5 stars. however, i can't give 5 because it just will not work for me. my DRV shows a version of 5.0, swapping the ESC doesn't change this. the BLE AND BMS show a version of -10204 (if i remember correctly). when flashing, the app says 'sent retry' 20ish times then says the flash was cancelled due to the retry. NOTHING i do helps, and not a soul has given me a solution. it sucks being a heavy guy w/o the upgrade.. low speeds..
- 5 ★: It is a great app. It works as described. Yet I strongly suggest watch some tutorials on YouTube before you use for the 1st time. This is not a plug and play app, there are at least 1 step that you need to do before you attempt using it. You need to download the version ofdowngrade that you want on your phone, then you can use this app to replace the current firmware in your scooter.
Instruction for installing m365 DownG app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download m365 DownG app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.m365downgrade-v35.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissionsm365 DownG app apk 35 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
Previous versionsm365 DownG 35:
Published on: June 02, 2021
File size: 2.1 MB
m365 DownG 34:
Published on: May 28, 2021
File size: 2.1 MB
m365 DownG 29:
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 2.1 MB
m365 DownG 27:
Published on: February 04, 2021
File size: 1.8 MB
m365 DownG 26:
Published on: February 02, 2021
File size: 1.8 MB
m365 DownG 21:
Published on: October 01, 2020
File size: 684.3 KB