Lead School Teacher Guide 2.2
See all previous versions
|File size:||31.3 MB|
|Publish date:||September 08, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Lead School Teacher Guide app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLead School Teacher Guide app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Leadership Boulevard Private Limited on September 08, 2018.
Lead School Teacher Guide 2.2 is latest version of Lead School Teacher Guide app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2019. On this page you can find Lead School Teacher Guide apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Lead School Teacher Guide app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug Fixes.
The DescriptionWe at Lead School define excellence as education that empowers students to be capable adults, responsible citizens and empathetic human beings. This is captured by our education mantra: LEARN. THINK. DO. BE.
* Every child has the right to education that empowers her to become a capable adult, a responsible citizen and an empathetic human being.
* We keep standards and expectation high at our pre-schools and schools from our curriculum team, teachers and students.
* We promise a standard set of learning and development outcomes for each student and strive our best to deliver on them.
* LEAD schools and pre-schools are aimed at students who have the ability to pay a moderate school fee but do not have high quality schools in their vicinity.
* We target village, taluka or small towns. In cities, we prefer to partner with education entrepreneurs or work through Public Private Partnerships.
* Excellence can become expensive. At LEAD school we are fanatic about keeping non-learning costs low so that we can keep our school fee affordable while providing excellent education.
* We leverage technology extensively to minimize administrative and logistic costs so that more and more students can afford an excellent education at LEAD schools.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (15)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (1)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Lead School Teacher Guide app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Lead School Teacher Guide app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.leadschool.teacherapp-v2.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsLead School Teacher Guide app apk 2.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.