RS Fit 2.2.3
|File size:||28.8 MB|
|Publish date:||April 02, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About RS Fit app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRS Fit app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by RIVERSONG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD on April 02, 2021.
RS Fit 2.2.3 is latest version of RS Fit app updated by CloudApks.com on April 03, 2021. On this page you can find RS Fit apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
RS Fit app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Compatible with more devices.
The DescriptionCompany Description
Riversong Technology Co., Ltd. Provides various smart wearable equipment for years to meet the needs of market. Our mission and vision is to constantly discover the needs of consumer as well as innovation to make the life better and smarter. Smart wearable equipment allows us to monitor and share our daily movement, which helps us to be healthier. On the other hand, they are a "crutch" in the sense that you can rely on them and tune into them to ensure you're working out for you.
“RS Fit” is an application to connect your smart band “ Wave S” with mobile device which allows you to have access of most of the features like Activity Tracking (Step counting, Distance Covered and Calories Burned), Sleep monitoring, Heart rate monitoring and so on. It also tells you how well and how long you have slept. User can also get the call and messages alerts and set up the Alarm, Sedentary reminder etc.
You can also optimize your laws of life through a data review (view your historical data). In the future, we will be more professional and in-depth to provide you with data interpretation and health advice to help you better manage and improve your personal health.
We believe in innovation makes life better and hope to bring you a more fit and healthier life ahead. Cheers !
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (7)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (2)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (16)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing RS Fit app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download RS Fit app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.jaga.ibraceletplus.rswaves-v2.2.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRS Fit app apk 2.2.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.