AVG AntiVirus for Samsung 5.1.1
|File size:||15.5 MB|
|Publish date:||February 09, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About AVG AntiVirus for Samsung app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAVG AntiVirus for Samsung app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by AVG Mobile on February 09, 2016.
AVG AntiVirus for Samsung 5.1.1 is latest version of AVG AntiVirus for Samsung app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2019. On this page you can find AVG AntiVirus for Samsung apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AVG AntiVirus for Samsung app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* Enhancements and bug fixes
* If you enjoy our app and find it helpful, please help us by star rating it (1 star=bad – 5 stars=good). Thanks for your support!
The DescriptionProtect your Samsung™ smartphone, phablet and tablet against viruses, malware, spyware, phishing attempts and online exploitation in real-time with AVG AntiVirus for Samsung - full featured Android™ protection.
✔ Scan apps, settings, files and calls in real-time for malicious viruses, malware and spyware
✔ Enable finding/locating your lost/stolen phone via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your device remotely and wipe its content in case it was stolen
✔ Filter or block unwanted calls
✔ Kill tasks and processes that can slow down your device
✔ Keep track of battery, storage and data package usage
Take advantage of your 180 day FREE full access to AVG’s premium features:
★ App Lock – protect sensitive apps with a password
★ App Backup - backup your apps onto your SD card
★ Camera Trap – get a discreet email with a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your locked device
★ Device Lock - locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced (for SIM supported devices)
✔ Antivirus and Malware scan
✔ Scan websites for harmful threats (applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome)
✔ Task and Process Killer
✔ Keep track of battery consumption and enable power saving
✔ Keep track of 3G /4G mobile data plan usage (for SIM supported devices)
✔ Manage storage space
Anti-Theft & Phone Location: (using AVG’s remote console or text messages (SMS; for SIM supported devices))
✔ Locate your lost/stolen phone via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your phone and wipe its content
✔ Make your phone ring even if it is on silent mode
★ Use our Camera Trap to discreetly email you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your device
★ Use our Device Lock to automatically lock your device whenever the SIM card is replaced (for SIM supported devices)
★ App Lock: protect sensitive apps with a password
★ App Backup: backup your apps onto your SD card
✔ Call Block: block or filter spammers and scammers (for SIM supported devices)
✔ Wipe the entire content of your device, format an SD card or restore your device to factory settings
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This permission allows you to remotely lock and wipe your device from my.avg.com.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries
Samsung™ is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (21)
4 ★ (4)
3 ★ (1)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (1)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Loved it
- 5 ★: Want it
- 5 ★: Good app
- 5 ★: Love the app
Instruction for installing AVG AntiVirus for Samsung app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AVG AntiVirus for Samsung app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ingramlow.antivirus-v5.1.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAVG AntiVirus for Samsung app apk 5.1.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to write (but not read] the user's call log data.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsAVG AntiVirus for Samsung 5.1.1:
Published on: February 09, 2016
File size: 15.5 MB