Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup 2.6.7
|File size:||22.3 MB|
|Publish date:||June 28, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewInfiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Think Tech Sales on June 28, 2021.
Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup 2.6.7 is latest version of Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup app updated by CloudApks.com on June 29, 2021. On this page you can find Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)As thanks to all your support throughout the years, all existing users will get the PRO feature for FREE!
New users can try our Pro feature for FREE before deciding to buy it. Cancel anytime!
What’s else? PRO features are cross-platform under the same Infiniti Kloud account.
We take your feedback seriously, improved the stability and performance of the app to make it ready for 2021!
The DescriptionForget bulky external hard drives or expensive cloud subscriptions (can you even trust this “cloud,” anyways?), InfinitiKloud automatically finds, organizes, and backs up all your digital files with just one easy click. And it does it all wirelessly. Yep, that’s right, wirelessly!!
InfinitiKloud is the ideal solution for saving your most valuable digital information whether you use a PC, a Mac, an Android, or an iOS. Its built-in micro SD slot supports memory cards up to 1TB in size and provides unlimited storage possibilities for your most important files. InfinitiKloud can accommodate up to 7 individual users and includes an Emergency Document feature to ensure your most important personal documents are saved for when you need them most!
- Photos: Personal Photos, Animated Images, Icon Files, Vector Images
- Videos: MP4, MPEG, QuickTime, WMV, AVI
- Music: MP3 Audio, Ogg Vorbis Audio, WMA, Lossless
- Documents: Text, Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
This revolutionary device truly is advanced security against the possibilities of data loss, with superb features:
- One-Click Wireless Backup - Backup and save, restore, and even transfer your files wirelessly - and all with a single click!
- Customized Backup - Don’t want a complete backup? No problem. With InfinitiKloud, you can easily select the file types or formats you wish to save.
- Micro SD Slot - Supports SD/TF cards up to 1TB in size. Use one memory card just for pictures, another for documents; you’ll never run out of storage like you do on your phone.
- Air Transfer - Enjoy maximum productivity by backing up your files wirelessly for true convenience. InfinitiKloud has a working range of up to 10 meters/33 feet.
- Emergency Document Function - Perfect for saving your important legal documents, InfinitiKloud’s Emergency Document function will make sure they’re always ready for exactly when you need them.
- 🆕 Device Management Feature - You can easily check how much storage you have across your devices. Keep track of your space, all in one place.
- Supports Multiple Languages - InfinitiKloud currently supports English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, French, and Portuguese. We are looking to add more languages soon!
- Exclusive VIP Benefits - Activate your InfinitiKloud subscription for access to exclusive features you won’t find anywhere else.
It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve accidentally destroyed your phone and lost your data, with InfinitiKloud, your most cherished information is safe and secure, always.
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (130)
4 ★ (18)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (13)
1 ★ (325)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I'd give it a Zero if it was possible. This is a frustrating, horrible, Useless app that does Not work. It tells me I'm already registered when I have not registered and does not send Password Reset emails when it says the email is Sent! Nor is there any place or way to get customer support within the app. Useless! It makes the InfinitiKloud device Useless & a waste of money, too!
- 1 ★: DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT! Not user friendly at all. Doesn't let me upload to my computer from Google Play, only to my Android. Please make this more like to digital camera where you pop in SD card, select photos, and upload. Totally useless piece of garbage.
- 1 ★: I would give this a negative review if it was available. Purchased 2 devices. Neither one works. Won't download the data, directions don't match what's on screen, says SD card needs formatting, no red tab to do download, no way to make this work. No way to select files Complete waste of money. Samsung wants me to save my files so CNET reccomended this product, only reason I choose it. Never had a USB so completely impossible to use. DO NOT BUY.
- 5 ★: I had a super simple installation. No password asked or given. Since I didn't want one anyway it's just fine! Everything downloaded as far as I can tell. SO FAR! I thought I had way more videos... I will have to do a deep search and find out why certain favorites videos didn't transfer.... ? Even though it took TWO months to receive the product. I am relieved that I have it since Google Cloud is being discontinued in July.
- 1 ★: Wow. This ended up being a big waste of money. I bought 3 of these to back up photos and videos on Samsung S9 phones. To start, the instruction manual didn't line up with anything that showed up on the screen - useless. The files seemed to be transferring, but when I plugged the drive into my computer everything was a mess and none of my videos transferred. There are dozens of folders, and the photos within each folder aren't related to one another in any way - they are all mixed up. What a huge disappointment and loss of around $130.
- 2 ★: Useless customer service rep. I installed the app on my phone, and plugged in the usb as directed. The app and instructions said that I would be able to select "IK" from a list of recent files in order to gain access. I never received that option. When I called customer service, the rep was useless. I asked for tech support or her manager, and she said they were unavailable. I spent $100, over 30 minutes on the phone, and countless time trying to do it on my own. Still not working. Waste!!
- 1 ★: Total waste of LOTS of time and money. Bought 3. Looking forward to sorting my photos and gifting 2. Download DEFINITELY necessary. Instructions not compatible with what emerged on PC/Phone. Compulsory password. No way to get past it, even though option to remove. ENDLESS cycles of accepting then rejecting password. No password recovery email even though one allegedly sent. On PC chat for AGES. Total waste of time. This is the most disappointing product I've had in ages.
- 5 ★: Best app so far! It's safe and reliable and also provide a 30 days guarantee.There's no risk involved The customer service is surprisingly good as most apps don't have such good service. The screen is very aesthetical and makes it very easy to navigate the app. It manages all my files-large and small in such a straight forward manner. It will save you so much time and money. The transfers are super quick and you won't need other devices
- 1 ★: Not sure the infinitikloud stick is working? Can not see what files/photos have been loaded on to USB stick? Had it plugged into my tablet for a few hours? Control panel very limited. Reinstalled infinitikloud app from Google play still can not see it working???
- 2 ★: I was given a infiniti Kloud device as a gift and was bewildered after reading it's instructions. How is this device different than a standard thumb drive? 🤔 A file management app isn't "cloud storage". How secure is the password protected data that's supposedly stored remotely? No files ever get encrypted, which means there is most likely a back door. 🧐 I always read product reviews and noticed almost all positive reviews read like they are from the developer and it's staff! 🤣 Deleted....
- 1 ★: The phone icon won't stay in place when I drag it to the InfinitiKloud Storage icon and the InfinitiKloud App won't open.
- 1 ★: I bought 2 of the backup devices then download this app only to find out it doesn't do android only the file for Mac is included. I need to do a backup to my android devices. In addition I would like to use it for my windows based computer. Please provide the appropriate links.
- 3 ★: When I finally got the device, I was really disappointed that it would not transfer my phone files to my PC. The phone app crashes when I set it up to transfer. When I backed up my PC files, it created a senseless directory of hundreds of folders within folders six deep. There were only three or four files in each folder. It's like my hard drive was shaken up and files were spread everywhere, with no organization whatever. Very disappointing product!
- 1 ★: Absolute nightmare with this product! Doesnt work, doesnt even recognise log in details of my email to set up account!! Eventually Started logging in and it started downloading, then just stoppped. I have not been able to log in since! Should have known as not even a recipient in parcel when arrived, so cannot return it!!! Didnt want to give it any stars!!
- 5 ★: The quality stays exactly the same, no matter how big your file is. I've saved so many movies and they all run very well.
Instruction for installing Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.infinitikloudmobile-v2.6.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsInfiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup app apk 2.6.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versionsInfiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup 2.6.7:
Published on: June 28, 2021
File size: 22.3 MB
Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup 2.6.5:
Published on: June 22, 2021
File size: 23.4 MB
Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup 2.3.4:
Published on: December 13, 2020
File size: 22.8 MB
Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup 2.3.1:
Published on: December 03, 2020
File size: 22.8 MB
Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup 2.2.9:
Published on: November 30, 2020
File size: 22.8 MB
Infiniti Kloud - One-Click File Backup 2.2.7:
Published on: November 23, 2020
File size: 22.8 MB