Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App 6.60.0
|File size:||72.2 MB|
|Publish date:||November 05, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Shopping Apps|
About Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewIbotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App app is a free Android Shopping app, has been published by Ibotta on November 05, 2020.
Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App 6.60.0 is latest version of Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)What’s new
• Want to give us feedback on your cash back experience? Now you can and it only takes 30 seconds. Go to Home > activity bell icon in top right > choose any new earnings notification > “Give us feedback” > leave us a rating. Feedback is the only way we grow, so we’re here for it all.
The DescriptionIbotta is an app that gives you real cash back on every purchase, online or in-store. Earn cash back every time you shop for essentials, groceries and more. Join Ibotta today and get up to $20 in welcome bonuses!
From July 14th to August 31st, redeem and receive up to $20 worth of free school supplies during our Back to School event. Plus, during this event, Ibotta is partnering with AdoptAClassroom.org to help fund teachers in high-needs schools.
Ibotta has credited $1 billion to savers! Join millions of users that are saving and earning cash back on every purchase. Be a part of the next billion dollars!
Ibotta is teaming up with the top CPG (consumer packed goods) brands to put millions of dollars back into shoppers’ pockets! Save money and earn cash back through Ibotta’s partnerships with top brands and retailers, whether you’re restocking on groceries or looking to find the best deal on household essentials.
Save money with Ibotta: simply check the app before you shop to seamlessly earn cash back on thousands of leading brands and retailers, including grocery stores and online retailers. No coupon, rebate, or promo codes are necessary, so you can shop for the things you need without hassle.
Earn cash back instantly with our gift cards. Shop and pay with gift card to pay for your purchases right from the app, then earn cash back on your entire purchase, instantly.
Buy groceries online and save! Ibotta has over 500 exclusive cash back offers for pickup and delivery from popular grocery stores and delivery services. Shop and save with Ibotta on ******* Grocery and more.
Ibotta isn’t your average coupon app. You can earn real cash whenever you go shopping, no matter what you need or why. Unlike most coupon apps, Ibotta lets you grow your savings — shop for essentials at your local grocery store or shop online to treat yourself and you'll see cash back in your account.
Money-saving is easy when you get rewarded with cash back every time you shop, no matter how your lifestyle changes. Download the free app now to earn a $20 welcome bonus and start saving.
HOW IBOTTA WORKS:
1. Find money-saving offers – Before you go shopping, find and add offers in the app for things you want to buy.
2. Go shopping – Shop at your local stores, online, and on apps
3. Redeem offers – Upload your receipt or link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Get cash back – Watch your savings grow! When you’re ready, withdraw your cash earnings via PayPal or your choice of a variety of gift cards. Ibotta is the easiest way to save money every time you shop.
SAVE MONEY WITH IBOTTA
- Our average user earns $150+ a year by using Ibotta
- Earn cash back on every shopping trip
- Without cutting coupons, you can find grocery deals to earn cash back at your favorite
supermarkets, and grocery stores
- Ibotta helps you save money for all the things that matter, from family expenses to daily
BUY GROCERIES ONLINE & SAVE
- Get cash back from 500+ exclusive offers when you buy online
- Ibotta has partnered up with grocery stores and delivery services to help you save
- Shop online for delivery or pickup and earn cash back!
MONEY SAVING OFFERS AT ALL YOUR FAVORITE STORES:
- AMC Tickets
- Thrive Market
- The **********
- Olive Garden
- Best Buy
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- JOANN Fabrics
- Our money-saving app is easy to use
- No coupons, mail-in rebates, or promo codes
- Save money and earn real cash back
- Earn cash rewards at over 500,000 brands and retailer
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (26664)
4 ★ (9061)
3 ★ (28141)
2 ★ (104763)
1 ★ (373379)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: $1853.93 is what I have earned on this app so far. People want easy money not to look for deals and make efforts. This takes a little effort before you go to a store. I love it have no real complaints apps glitch yes but they are constantly adjusting and being updated. Clearly must work fine if ive made this much this far!
- 5 ★: There is some work required to use this app, however it can really pay off if you pay attention to the offers being offered at your preferred shopping locations...the more you buy, the more you save. Always get your receipts, I have been doing the ibotta app for about 10 days and I have successfully saved a current total of $34 and accumulating as I continue to work toward maximum financial growth. There is a.process and a formula so to speak to get the best return for your investment.
- 1 ★: Doesn't accept electronic receipts, which is all I get from the stores on their list. On the rare occasions I have been able to use the app, I scan the barcode for the matching item and it throws an error saying it doesn't recognize the barcode. Waste of time.
- 3 ★: Has gotten a lot better but still having problems recognizing when you're allowed to purchase two items on a receipt It only gives you credit for one. I have to write to customer care to get it fixed. This is getting boring although they do give me the proper credit but we shouldn't have to go through this
- 3 ★: While the rewards are great when you actually buy the very esoteric options offered. You really must be on the app every day to keep up and the products are often way too specific. For example : the Coca-Cola offer. I bought 2 different coke products, but since it wasn't the exact fluid ounce size, no cash back!?!? The categories need to be broader.
- 1 ★: No regular items! This app needs to be for people that eat granola and tofu and drink Perrier. Very rarely do I get more than $1 off of a receipt at any given time. I used to LOVE this app but now I don't bother. I'm hoping to get to an amount so I can cash out and uninstall. Oh, and the help desk wasn't helpful with the Facebook issue I have...and still have!! Can I give it 0 stars??
- 5 ★: After the issue I had with the update and the in-store for Walmart wasn't showing as well as the list the developer corrected the issue quickly. Within an hour or so of creating the ticket. Thank you for such a quick response!
- 3 ★: I like the app but for some reason I can never use it if I'm not on wifi. Often times when I go to the stores I can't use the app to see what deals are available. I always get an error screen that says, "There was a problem getting your information. Please try again." It sucks because I mostly have a need for this app when I'm on the go.
- 1 ★: I really liked using this app, but I took a long break from it, and I found out that it's their policy that if you haven't purchased anything using the app in 180 days they will start withdrawing $3.99 from your accumulated account balance every so often. They label it "account maintenance fees". Ridiculous, never heard of such a thing for other apps. Really just a gun to your head to make sure you are spending. Until this lame policy is removed and my $8 I lost is restored, one star it gets.
- 4 ★: It takes a few minutes when you get home from the store, but it's free money. Sometimes the app may be a little more difficult to understand but you can email them and they take care if it right away. I have earned over $300 just in my spare time playing with this app after shopping. I do wish they had my go to store in the list. Maybe they should offer just random grocery stores. (Piggly Wiggly in SC - single owner, I think). Love it.
- 3 ★: I loved this app in the beginning. Now with every update its been getting more ridiculous. Every receipt I've tried to upload(except walmart) has been needing additional conversations with customer service for appeals. Most corporate stores have loyalty cards but linking the cards is not an option with this app. A massive company like KROGER and no way to link a loyalty card??? Can one of the many future updates include the option to link more loyalty cards?
- 5 ★: To me Ibotta has been a godsend with living on a fixed income, this is one of the best things to happen. I have told all of my family and friends about this app to help them out also especially during this time with the pandemic and heatwaves affecting so many people, being able to shop online in tandem with Ibotta is great.
- 1 ★: This app is more a headache than a benefit. Continuously have problems and have to email customer service. All this work for a few bucks is not worth it and I cannot recommend. Month after month and there are issue after issue. Users have to manually verify all offers are awarded. You may select the offers you redeemed but that does not mean you'll be accurately awarded. Customer service fixed one issue for me but in the process removed 3 offers and a 4th is wrong! Waste of time. Ticket 9961085
- 3 ★: This app might be more trouble than it's worth. Free money is great, but you really have to be on top of what products youre submitting for rebate. The past year or so almost every submission I made on the app required following up with customer service to correct/adjust missing credits. Customer service is good about adjusting rebates but follow-up can be anywhere from one to several emails on a single claim and the process of getting in touch with cs involves photographing all of your items front/back and re-submitting your receipt. As a precaution, now when I make purchases I always store pics in my phone of the items I'm submitting & the receipt so when cs finally gets back to me I don't have to go rooting through the recycling bin for the items that have already been used. At time of adjusting my review from it's original 5 stars, the update to the app on 6/20/21 wouldn't allow me to submit a receipt. It took first photo just fine, but when attaching sections, the camera went all black and required a restart. I only use the app for two stores, so unless this bug is fixed, it's probably time to cash out and call it quits. Again, cash back is sweet, just know what you're getting yourself into. If your rebate is over $5, probably worth it, but if it's just little items, don't waste your time.
- 3 ★: Cash back is nice, especially when it makes the item free. However, this is the laggiest app I think I've ever used. Trying to scroll through all the offers for a store takes a significant amount of time. Trying to look at details for an offer takes a long time. Trying to submit a receipt takes about 5 clicks and also 5+ minutes for it to load. Even just trying to get to my list of saved offers takes too long to load. I use other similar apps, and none are this slow.
Instruction for installing Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ibotta.android-v6.60.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsIbotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App app apk 6.60.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsIbotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App 6.60.0:
Published on: November 05, 2020
File size: 72.2 MB
Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App 6.59.1:
Published on: October 30, 2020
File size: 72 MB
Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App 6.58.2:
Published on: October 26, 2020
File size: 71.7 MB
Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App 6.55.0:
Published on: October 01, 2020
File size: 71.6 MB
Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App 6.0.1:
Published on: August 31, 2019
File size: 54 MB
Ibotta: Cash Back Savings, Rewards & Coupons App 6.0.0:
Published on: August 27, 2019
File size: 53.6 MB