MOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments 2.5.4
|File size:||23.7 MB|
|Publish date:||September 19, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About MOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by MovoCash, Inc. on September 19, 2020.
MOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments 2.5.4 is latest version of MOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments app updated by CloudApks.com on October 09, 2020. On this page you can find MOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
MOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor updates to enhance the user experience.
The DescriptionMOVO® Digital Prepaid Visa® Debit Account Available Instantly After Approval on the App.
MOVO® is the Digital Cash Network that gives you the most control over your money – who gets access, when, and how much.
● Access and manage your account on your phone 24/7.
● After $10.00 Deposit, Instantly send and spend money right from your phone, even if you don’t have a bank account.
● No Credit Check or Impact
● Quick Direct Deposit
Load: Set Up Direct Deposit. Load Cash at 1,000’s of Stores. Transfer Funds from Another Bank Account. Third-Party Fees May Apply.
P2P2P®: Money Transfers in the U.S. and Rapid Friend-to-Friend Transfers.
Spend: Anywhere Visa® Is Accepted. Create Reloadable CASH Cards for Safer Spending. Connect Your MOVO Account to Pay with Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay. Over 8,000 Bill Pay Vendors for Automatic Payments.
MOVO CHAIN®: Convert cryptocurrencies to cash and load or send MOVO Debit Cards to anyone, including yourself.
Add money from a bank account, Tax Refund, PayPal, at retailers nationwide, or automatically via Direct Deposit (Up to a maximum of $5,000 per day).
We believe in the personal touch and pride ourselves on offering live customer support, ready to help you. To contact our MoPro’s, please: Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org Or reach our MoPro Support Team by phone at (866) 533-6686.
MOVO is the creator of a patented technology called HYPERBIN®, a cutting-edge system that links the old world infrastructure of yesterday to the new world of revolutionary payment technologies promoting economic inclusion on a global scale.
Exciting payment technologies such as EMV, NFC, Apple Pay, Bitcoin, and other blockchain technologies are gaining worldwide acceptance but are also creating a problematic lag and disparity between mass merchant and consumer adoption and processing integration and capabilities.
The way we pay is shifting away from low-tech, paper-based tools, expensive clunky registers and physical card swipes to online and digital payments. MOVO unlocks P2P2P® payments and offers omni-redemption capabilities in real-time.
Data theft is on the rise and data breaches have created a window of opportunity for payments investment and innovation. MOVO has a patented tokenization process to issue digital gift cards that are guaranteed to keep your information secure.
BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. The MOVO® Digital Prepaid Visa® Card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014.
Ratings and Reviews
2.2 out of 5
5 ★ (923)
4 ★ (70)
3 ★ (80)
2 ★ (50)
1 ★ (331)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Eric. I do love your app. There is no better peer to peer. My only wish. Is if something like card has issues or you doing updates let users know. The website seems to be a huge placeholder for the app develop the website for a area where users can go for updated information. Using your card only to have it decline for airline tickets is not a happy experience. Thank you movo
- 1 ★: Had this card for maybe 18 months, no issues until the last few weeks. Basically the same as all the other reviews recently, card is on the fritz and now direct deposit is MIA. My employer says it was deposited, Movo says it is being kicked back. Time will tell how hard it will be to get my money out or back. No notification or info at all about network issues minus the belated email about "unauthorized accounts." Just ridiculously incompetent.
- 1 ★: Had the app/acct over a year but suddenly according to the CEO's email they `recently experienced some unauthorized account openings` and therefore disabled my card without warning. Saying the "In the days ahead, we will be working with our fraud experts to create a dedicated portal for you to utilize to verify your identification so that we can unblock your account". It's unacceptable to deny access to your money without a way set up before hand to verify the info. I don't mind verifying my identity but calling support got the same run around to this non-existent support portal in the app. They should have had a system in place before disabling accounts, I can't trust them with my money after that.
- 1 ★: Due to their updates, I could only access my money via ATM, now I can't even go to the ATM because it keeps getting declined. The reason now is that my account has been flagged for suspected fraud, called customer service to have them tell me to go to a link that doesn't exist as of 8/7/20. But "in the coming days..." it will be available. I had this account for nearly 3 years and never had this many problems. I need my money NOW, not "in the coming days....".
- 1 ★: I am updating my review as of now to 1 star 8/8/20: BEWARE! No transactions are being done by Movo. 3 weeks ago it started with most card purchases declined, then all purchases, then ATM, Then bank transfers, now nothing works. Different excuses from cust service that you know is BS. In my opinion, they are DONE. Feel bad for those who had their whole paycheck deposited. Google should freeze this app. And why hasn't a major news outlet picked up on this story? 1000's lose access to how much $?
- 1 ★: I signed up for Movo a few months ago and was told that I wouldn't get a card until I deposited money. Now I've deposited money more than a month ago and I still don't have a card and my digital card is locked "due to fraud." I've verified my information multiple times and still don't have access to my money. Do yourself a favor and run far from MOVO.
- 1 ★: Garbage, I called because they blocked my card for fraud. The automatic menu asks for the last 4 of the card, I typed it in and it says sorry your card is blocked due to fraud please call back when you have the required information, then hangs up. No way to contact any one, and no way to do anything. Thankfully there wasn't much on it, but it was never used fraudulent. This is 100 percent a shady company and it should be closed down. Do not put your money here or you will lose it.
- 1 ★: All these issues... was told Visa processing down for 2 weeks, now i found my card blocked for fraud!!!! emails stating they need my personal info, PLUS another saying they have network issues affecting most customers. This cant be good for anyone of the cardholders. I am going to try to call metropolitan commercial to see if their support covers losses in this I dont have much there, was just paying some things.. and i hope no one else does either!
- 1 ★: Update still no response been 2 months back and forth locked out of my account. Emails back and forth with support and calls now nothing. No email back and every call I make they spoon-feed the same response " it takes time" 2 months time now already ridiculous. I have done everything asked and they still say not enough and the basically imaginary back department which you aren't allowed to contact for very dumb reasons does nothing every call elevated supposedly and I call every 3 days.
- 1 ★: While this is a great app when working, it has not worked properly for a few weeks now. All my transactions are getting declined or in error. When will this be resolved? It is not acceptable to issues accessing my funds.
- 1 ★: I honestly don't like this banking at all. Everything about it is been an issue since I used it. Now I have a positive balance on my account and can't use it I've tried and tried to get help but nothing. Totally sucks. Etc etc etc etc I could go on but yeah.....
- 1 ★: Loved the concept but the card gets rejected occasionally and now it has been a full week and support says they are having trouble and are aware of the issue. What good is a card if you can't get to your money?
- 4 ★: Customer since the end of 2019. I''ve used the app without too many issues. At the beginning of the pandemic someone got hold of my card number and made fraudulent purchases. The MOVO team correct it and restored funds to my account very quickly. With this latest hiccup my only critique is more status updates would have been nice. Once I submitted a support ticket a rep contacted me, pointed me to the portal and it looks like things are back to normal for me.
- 1 ★: Unreliable. Like every other Movo user, my transactions were randomly declined then, a couple days later, all transactions are declined including attempts to transfer funds to alternate bank accounts. Customer service first blamed "widespread disruptions in the financial system" then eventually claimed a system upgrade that would allow purchases again 7/27 (nope!) Now claiming "regulators" have disabled everything except ATM access. Not able to use for 2+ weeks. Find a better option.
- 1 ★: I have money on my account but everytime I try to pay or transfer it I can't. Been waiting over to months for a hard card and I keep getting it is in the mail. Not a good app for money matters.
Instruction for installing MOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download MOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.i2c.mcp.movocash-v2.5.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMOVO - Mobile Cash & Payments app apk 2.5.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.