Huawei Health 220.127.116.11-wearBeta
|File size:||105.7 MB|
|Publish date:||November 25, 2023|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Huawei Health app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHuawei Health app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Huawei Internet Service on November 25, 2023.
Huawei Health 18.104.22.168-wearBeta is latest version of Huawei Health app updated by CloudApks.com on September 28, 2020. On this page you can find Huawei Health apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Huawei Health app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixed
The DescriptionHuawei Health provides professional sports guidance for your sport（Phones with Android 4.4.4 and above are supported, but the RAM need to be greater than 2G）.
1. Support walking, running, cycling mode, record running track, heart rate, trajectory, with speed and other sports data.
2. Support from 5 km to the marathon running training program.
3. With Huawei Wear APP data integration, to provide a complete, unified sports and health services.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (19424)
4 ★ (8244)
3 ★ (18318)
2 ★ (59942)
1 ★ (231483)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Used to be the best. Destroyed by requiring a login. You should have made the login requirement if the user wants to store their history. I used to use this app to quickly check the number of steps over a period of 30 days. Used to be easy and fast. I have no use for this app now. You are going to loose your core user base with these changes.
- 2 ★: As much as the Huawei devices are great (I love my Honor band 5), I think one great reason to refrain from buying one is this disappointing app. You can track your data, but only up to this app. There's no widget whatsoever, and I can not even sync my data to google fit despite having connected it to Huawei Health. Add a widget to display on the home screen at least please!
- 4 ★: Update 07/2020: The issue has been fixed after 45 days. But after multiple versions of updates. After my phone got accidentally formatted I had to reinstall the health app which was earlier working fine with my honor band 4 and now it's asking for installing Huawei Mobile Services app. Not sure why. EVEN AFTER installing it's NOT WORKING. Now my honor band is useless as the other users have commented. This is horrible guys. Fix ASAP.
- 1 ★: This app forced me to create account on huawei.. So i created account and synced data in the morning, but due to some reason i uninstalled app temporarily, And in evening when i re installed this app, there is no option to login, register or logout. Now i feel a bit concerned about my privacy after this incident. Too shady app.
- 1 ★: I have logged in to your app, however one day, my data has been lost. I tried to restore, unfirtunately I forgot my password and your app it is not helpful anymore. I forgot, so it means that I forgot, why it keeps asking me the stupid question, it seems like it will help me by asking varios questions, but you know what! I will have to answer all those stupid questions in order to restore and you know that i forgot some!! Your manual does not help me at all!!! Terrible app, terrible watch!!
- 1 ★: I love my GT2E as a smartwatch. It does everything I want it to. However, I'm going to have to return it because this app (which is necessary to use the watch) sucks so much. The screen to enter height, weight, age, and sex is so buggy that it doesn't work at all. The app resets me height to 16 feet 4 inches, my weight to 88 pounds, and will not allow me to set a sex or age. Plus, there's no integration with Google Fit. Fix these and I'll keep the watch. It's running on my Mi 9T Pro.
- 3 ★: Overall I WAS satisfied with the features even with some minor glitches. However, now I see that sleep data is not properly synchronised. I only have Deep sleep, light sleep and wakeup. I do not have REM anymore and the percentage analysis previously shown is not displayed either. Sometime the sleep data is shown on the device but not synchronised properly and it only shows few minutes/hours of nap.
- 2 ★: Firstly it was doing good but since I have updated the band and the app.. My phone keeps on vibrating unnecessarily and the band doesn't even show the call notifications. Second thing is when u forget the password the app keep on asking stupid questions like type your old password .. N if I would have knew my older password thn why would I opt for the option forgot password. This app is a mess.That vibration thing is super annoying. Not happy. 🙁
- 4 ★: ***UPDATE*** 19/7/20 I have updated this review from one star. This problem below is now fixed. Rating improved and thanks for fixing! ____ All of a sudden it won't work and wants me to install Huawei Mobile Services 4.0 which is unavailable in the Play Store (only version 3.xxx available) and according to several reports is loaded with all kinds of dodgy privacy permissions even if it was available. My new watch is now a brick. Thanks Huawei, wish you just stuck to Android Wear.
- 1 ★: Too much security detail on an app that records your heart rate. Too many permissions and login formalities. I stopped the service on one of my phone numbers and I had to create a new account since my email address wasn't registered with them. I just want an interface for my wearable not an app that I have to put so much effort in.
- 3 ★: I have HW2 and for the past few years used Google Fit to track my fitness. I decided to try Huawei Health app and see how it stacks up against Google especially because it has Integration with Googe Fit. The app itself if working alright and provides additional details based on my heartbeat. What is really disappointing is integration with Google Fit. It looks like it is completely absent even when I linked the accounts. Also, no cloud storage for workouts, change your phone, workouts are gone.
- 1 ★: Not great, I bought a huawei watch that links to the app which has ended up as an expensive pedometer, not something that syncs up with the app and provides me with reports or tracking. Been using it for a month now and still have no daily or weekly reports available despite syncing every evening, very poor and un installing the app, will keep using the watch as a digital step counter as that's all it seems able to do
- 1 ★: Relatively good app with some terrible problems. First and foremost the app simply cannot connect if the wifi is turned on. Can only connect via mobile network. There is no option to setup scheduled spo2 measuring which is pitty. Automatic data synchronisation to google fit not working. No options for scheduled synchronisation.
- 1 ★: I am not able to use the app. It automatically log me out every time. I have tried like 100 times. Every time it ask to download the updated version, where in I am downloading the same. It is just ridiculous. I have complained about the same to company 100 times. Still the same. I am going to return the watch now. I am done.
- 4 ★: Very good app . I have one suggetion : In sleep analysis section, Please add heart rate data with corrsponding sleep sleep pattern(e.g Deep, REM, Light ). Both graphs (Sleep and Heart) should be displayed on the same page .It would be good value addition. Please add facility to store SPO2 data from ..It is more important feature now in this covid time to keep a track of SpO2 Overall good app. Thanks
Instruction for installing Huawei Health app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Huawei Health app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.huawei.health-v22.214.171.124-wearBeta-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHuawei Health app apk 126.96.36.199-wearBeta apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows read access to the device's phone number(s].
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
Previous versionsHuawei Health 188.8.131.52-wearBeta:
Published on: November 25, 2023
File size: 105.7 MB
Huawei Health 184.108.40.2062-wearBeta:
Published on: May 05, 2023
File size: 123.3 MB
Huawei Health 220.127.116.115-wearBeta:
Published on: April 07, 2023
File size: 124.6 MB
Huawei Health 18.104.22.168-wearBeta:
Published on: February 06, 2023
File size: 125.9 MB
Huawei Health 22.214.171.1241-wearBeta:
Published on: December 04, 2022
File size: 122.8 MB
Huawei Health 126.96.36.1996:
Published on: July 13, 2021
File size: 91 MB