Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter 188.8.131.523
|File size:||198.4 MB|
|Publish date:||November 24, 2023|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWyze - Make Your Home Smarter app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Wyze Labs, Inc. on November 24, 2023.
Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter 184.108.40.2063 is latest version of Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Improved the Message Center
- Optimized Device List UI
- Added an SMS option for Wyze News and Promos
- Added Wyze Watch 44 and 47mm to the bulk firmware update page
- Optimized Wyze Floor Lamp setup logic and Device tab UI
- Bug fixes
The DescriptionWyze, based out of Seattle, WA, makes smart tech at super-accessible prices, trusted and backed by a community of over 5 million users just like you.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀.
Shop, set up, view, and interact. Craft the ideal smart home for you and your family, and then control your smart devices from our ecosystem of affordable high-quality tech – all tied together in an app that won’t stress you out.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
Our first product was the trendsetting Wyze Cam: a multi-purpose indoor smart camera that helped our users keep an eye on what matters most without a hefty price tag. Now, Wyze has a full lineup of wired and wireless smart cameras fit for any occasion - whether that’s to serve as a baby monitor, capture proof of the pests in the garden, watch over your loved ones (including pets!), and nearly everything else. Wyze Cams are even more powerful when enhanced with our optional Cam Plus subscription.
• Wyze Cam Outdoor
• Wyze Video Doorbell
• Wyze Cam Pan
• Wyze Cam v3
• Wyze Cam v2
• Wyze Cam v1
𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸.
Keep an eye on your family and possessions with the award-winning Wyze Home Monitoring subscription, powered by our friends at Noonlight. It’s smart, straightforward, and ultra-affordable - that’s home security the Wyze way. For those that prefer to keep tabs on their home themselves, you can use motion and open detection from Wyze Sense alongside Wyze Cam detection notifications for self-monitoring instead.
• Wyze Home Monitoring Service
• Wyze Sense v2
• Wyze Sense
• Wyze Sense Bridge
• Wyze Motion Sensors
• Wyze Entry Sensors
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵.
Switch up your ambiance with our line of top-rated dimmable smart bulbs including Wyze Bulb Color and its impressive 16-million color range. Don’t want to swap out your bulbs? You can add focused illumination where you need it with Wyze Floor Lamp for tasks and hobbies or convert your existing lamps, light fixtures, small appliances, and more into smart devices with our lineup of smart plugs.
• Wyze Bulb Color
• Wyze Bulb
• Wyze Plug Outdoor
• Wyze Plug
• Wyze Floor Lamp
𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲.
Auto-unlock your front door when you get home, auto-water the garden, auto-adjust the temperature, auto-vacuum the floors, and more. Reserve your home time for relaxation and fun instead of routine chores using our lineup of friendly smart home devices.
• Wyze Lock
• Wyze Thermostat
• Wyze Sprinkler Controller
• Wyze Robot Vacuum
𝗔 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗿, 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
Our Health and Lifestyle products are here to help you track your wellness, stay connected, and jam out to your favorite music. From smartwatches and smart scales to earbuds and headphones, we’re sure to have the perfect product for living your best life.
• Wyze Watch 44mm
• Wyze Watch 47mm
• Wyze Scale
• Wyze Band
• Wyze Buds Pro
• Wyze Buds
• Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀.
Your Wyze devices get even more powerful when they’re linked up with our integration partners. Whether you’re an Amazon Alexa user with an Echo at home, a Google Assistant user with a Google Home, or a DIY-er that likes to experiment with IFTTT, Wyze supports it all. Select devices also can sync health data with our integration partners at Fitbit, Samsung Health, or Apple Health.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (2855)
4 ★ (1248)
3 ★ (1867)
2 ★ (3664)
1 ★ (11962)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Not a bad app, but really frustrating that it makes you pay a subscription to record longer clips... I have my own network, and SD cards in each camera. I don't need the Wyze cloud. Why can't I have the full featureset of my cameras at the cost of managing my own data? Also, why does it insist on using speakerphone method for audio instead of the standard media speaker?
- 4 ★: I bought 4 color bulbs, and had to have the app. It's not terribly intuitive, but after you figure it out it's not too bad. The one thing I REALLY wish they'd add is a dark theme for the app itself. As soon as I want to change the lights in a dark room, I'm blinded by an annoyingly bright white screen. I will be buying more Wyze things soon. Cameras, doorbells, and locks all look very worth while if they work as well as the lights. Might even get a sweeper just because.
- 1 ★: Inconsistent at their best! Going "offline" a LOT, so nothing is working. I installed the update & now the camera features aren't working / activating at all. This is an ongoing issue! They work WELL and then there's an update and after, they don't activate by motion and/or sound.. seems like the developers do this hoping the users will buy the monitoring service? The activation hasn't worked for the past month, but was perfect for 6wks prior.. good equipment, but the software/developers ruin it
- 3 ★: This app is ok, but it need some improvement. It keeps causing my bluetooth headset to vicariously start disconnecting after I use it, and it needs to have a volume control for the speak function. I am currently using it for 2 wyze pan cameras and am relatively satisfied, but the BT problem REALLY needs to be fixed so I can leave the app more accessible.. Alexa integration needs to be expanded to permit the samsung galaxy A71 to be able to activate the cameras.. no point if I can't do that, and Google Home is not available even though the documentation said it was supposed to be available... Thank you and Namaste...
- 1 ★: I would have rated this 5 stars when first purchased. I wanted a camera that could be used independantly of subscription fee. And i didn't mind the short video length, but then they changed their software to require a 5min cooldown between videos which made it essentially useless without a monthly subscription service they called cam plus. Beware if you wanted something that was independant of monthly subscription fees to work. Destroyed what was excellent camera and app.
- 5 ★: I have 4 of these cameras installed and intend to add more. The app works great for me but I think motion tagging would be more useful if it also highlighted/changed the color of the periods of motion in the playback time period scrollbar. This would allow users to be able to scroll to events of interest more easily. That being said, I have nothing but good things to say about the app. The video quality is great, the playback is responsive. I wish my security DVR system was this responsive!
- 3 ★: After multiple thefts we purchased Wyze cameras for our property. I liked the idea of the camera giving notifications when it detects a person. However on multiple occasions now the cameras have failed to detect people in plain sight on our property. Many notifications are missed throughout the night despite buying the plus package. I've created rules and tested the system, but it seems flawed. I do like how clear the picture is and how inexpensive it was to purchase.
- 1 ★: Buggy!!! Not helpful when it comes to door locks and cameras. 9 times out 10 i cant use my cameras or check door locks whilst i am away! Well the respnse was to join their beta program! 1. I have done that once before... The app was completely unsuable. 2. Why is it now upto the consumer to fix the manufacturers problems and cover their development. Hint stop using the agile model! And properly test apps before release.
- 2 ★: Subscription for certain features that should be free. Awful tutorial that you can't skip. Especially the alarm. We shouldn't have to turn on the alarm or take the tutorial if we don't want to. Often people get new devices sometimes we set our devices up at night and turning that stupid Alarm on just so we can get the message off in the middle of our screen is annoying. Especially when we lose connection to the device briefly. Kind of annoying when your neighbors have to hear it.
- 1 ★: This app has pretty much been unusable for the last month. I have to delete the whole app anytime I want to check events. I no longer get notifications because the app force closes after opening it once and then won't let me open it again. I'm just so tired of it not working and may end up changing companies if this isn't fixed asap. I've been dealing with terrible bugs for over a month now.
- 1 ★: Reliable as a lighting strike. Can't ever expect to quickly jump on the app to see who is at the front door or what's that noise outside? Better check the peep hole and look out the window because this cam app/product will fail in answering that question quickly by any measure of speaking. Literally go down stairs, open door, receive delivery, exchange kind words, set the package down and STILL wait for the live footage to show! I have 1G AT&T internet and a new Samsung phone. Cam close 2 router
- 3 ★: I love wyze products I have 8 of them, but there has been an ongoing issue with cameras. If at any point a camera is unplugged, and plugged back into the outlet the cameras do not reconnect. I have to manually remove the camera from the app and re-add them from scratch. It is incredibly pain staking.
- 3 ★: The hardware and overall experience is good for what you pay. Try not to compare these cameras to the $100+ $200+ out there. That being said, my only disappointment is the activating my paid sub for my 2 cameras and CS couldn't help or find my account. Instead told me to unsubscribe talk to GOOGLE for that issue and then go their website and subscribe from there.. eh. Fix both issues and we're 👍🏽
- 2 ★: I keep getting an error code 90. I am not using 5G, I have force stopped the app, I have unplugged and replugged the camera. My internet connection is working fine. You make it very difficult to get in contact with support. I have filed a log as well but can't seem to get in contact with support to give them my log number. I just got this camera yesterday and it only worked for a few minutes and then it's had this problem ever since.
- 4 ★: There is a street light outside my house and my outdoor camera doesn't know when to transition to night vision mode because it's always on. I'd like the ability to schedule the time to have it switch to IR like other time schedule settings. Also the quick settings buttons should be possible to set as widgets. Camera itself is great though I wish I could stream with Google Home to my Chromecast/Nest Display.
Instruction for installing Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hualai-v220.127.116.113-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWyze - Make Your Home Smarter app apk 18.104.22.1683 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows using the device's IR transmitter, if available.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows a calling application which manages it own calls through the self-managed ConnectionService APIs.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
Previous versionsWyze - Make Your Home Smarter 22.214.171.1243:
Published on: November 24, 2023
File size: 198.4 MB
Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter 2.41.5.:
Published on: May 04, 2023
File size: 203.3 MB
Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter 126.96.36.199:
Published on: March 11, 2023
File size: 197.1 MB
Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter 188.8.131.52:
Published on: February 06, 2023
File size: 188.6 MB
Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter 184.108.40.206:
Published on: December 02, 2022
File size: 186.2 MB
Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter 2.22.21:
Published on: July 13, 2021
File size: 105.3 MB