See all previous versions
|File size:||34.6 MB|
|Publish date:||October 18, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Thunderin app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewThunderin app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by hopeway on October 18, 2019.
Thunderin v1.3.0 is latest version of Thunderin app updated by CloudApks.com on October 07, 2020. On this page you can find Thunderin apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Thunderin app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Fix known bugs;
2. Function optimization;
The Description“Thunderin” is an audio and video service product for the consumer, which allows you to easily view live video,history video and photo of your home, shop, office and other places anytime and anywhere. Accurate alarm messages can be pushed to your mobile phone in time to allow you to take protective measures; Full-duplex intercom allows you to keep an eye on the elderly and children at home, no matter where you are, your home is there.
The main function:
1. Live video
2. Historical video
3. Alarm message push
4. Full-duplex intercom
Ratings and Reviews
|3.9 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (18)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (5)
2 ★ (9)
1 ★ (51)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: bisa buat berapa unit cctv 1app ini ?
- 5 ★: good
Instruction for installing Thunderin app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Thunderin app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hopeway.cam.thunderin-vv1.3.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsThunderin app apk v1.3.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
Previous versionsThunderin v1.3.0:
Published on: October 18, 2019
File size: 34.6 MB
Published on: May 28, 2019
File size: 18.4 MB
Published on: April 18, 2019
File size: 17.1 MB
Published on: December 06, 2018
File size: 17.1 MB
Published on: November 14, 2018
File size: 16.9 MB