See all previous versions
|File size:||49.8 MB|
|Publish date:||March 25, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Hopeway app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHopeway app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by hopeway on March 25, 2021.
Hopeway v2.7.9 is latest version of Hopeway app updated by CloudApks.com on March 26, 2021. On this page you can find Hopeway apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Hopeway app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1.fix known bugs.
The Description“Hopeway” app is an audio and video service product launched for the consumer market, which allows you to easily view live video and video of your home, shop, office and other places anytime and anywhere. Accurate alarm messages can push you in time. On the phone, so that you can take protective measures; full-duplex intercom allows you to keep an eye on the elderly and children at home, no matter where you are, home is there.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (122)
4 ★ (39)
3 ★ (50)
2 ★ (67)
1 ★ (284)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Yes this app works just fine. Idk what those other ppl are even talking about..maybe the problem was the operator:)
- 4 ★: This software has lots of features and they work really fine, for example you can define the area in the viewport that will trig the alarm. I didn't give 5 stars just because does not support Google Home.
- 1 ★: This application seems like it would work, but it does not. I am so displeased with it that there are not enough characters allowed here! You cannot fill in your own network info so that you can connect this hidden camera to a hidden network and that completely defeats the purpose! The thing constantly streams a wifi connection that anyone could connect to and then have access to your home internet! Very poorly designed application.
- 1 ★: This app is not user friendly unable to get features to work that it claimed to have also camera color is way off it changed my black clothing to a shade of purple or something unable to use two cameras at once unable to connect to spectrum wifi at home
- 1 ★: Tried to install the camera. It went well until the app asked for the device ID nr. as on the label on the device, but no label there. No web link in the manual to use. One can contact them via the app. You can explain the problem in a text field of 300 characters. However, it blocks further input with less than half the characters used. One additional remark, why does it need to have the app need access to the location. Typical Chinese Big Brother ? Worthless, both the camera as the app.
- 2 ★: Did the latest update thinking it would work a little better, but NOOOO its worse. Come on ....
- 1 ★: App's registration code feature is ack basswards. How would it know where to send the 6 digit sms if i haven't provided a # to call at that point. Does not allow registration to continue, absent the code that it cannot send. Back to the drawing board joe. And next time, make sure you've thoroughly worked out the bugs before you you call on friends to boost those ratings. Cool start up graphic though, who did the developing team import that from?
- 4 ★: The only thing that BUGS me, is that some times a simp little moth will make the alarm go off. other than that it works perfectly and better than i ever imagined it would for a free app. THANKS HOPEWAY 😎
- 4 ★: Cam does not work at all. Probably not the apps fault. No picture, wifi won't connect. Can't get past the "enter 11 digit id" screen. Oh well, back to China it goes. Got pissed and threw it against the wall now it works perfect. No kidding. Sounds crazy but its true.
- 3 ★: Very difficult to set up......after trying 10+ times it surprisingly worked. App is not very intuitive to navigate, takes much playing with to get what you want. Bumped rating from 1 star to 3 after getting it set up and working.
- 1 ★: App alerted you on mobile phone when alarm was activated for about 2 weeks then stopped alerting. Update didn't help and configuration remained the same. This renders the camera and app useless.
- 3 ★: Keeps crashing but its only a message. Video not always sharp but maybe it's the button camera. Easy to use. Needs free link to personal cloud.
- 5 ★: Don't know what the stiffs are on about below, set up in 5 minutes easy as! Not bad for the price at all, found night vision not bad aswell
- 1 ★: terrible i purchased 2 cloud storage by accident and im out the money now and on top of it all its not working and i cant acces it from my phone to see whats going on it just keeps asking me to set it up.. awful
- 2 ★: Worked before update, now when I try to open the camera it just says network timed out! I tried everything!
Instruction for installing Hopeway app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Hopeway app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hopeway.cam.newhope-vv2.7.9.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHopeway app apk v2.7.9 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
Previous versionsHopeway v2.7.9:
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 49.8 MB
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 49.8 MB
Published on: February 10, 2021
File size: 49.5 MB
Published on: February 04, 2021
File size: 49.8 MB
Published on: December 31, 2020
File size: 51.2 MB
Published on: December 08, 2020
File size: 51.3 MB