|File size:||67.3 MB|
|Publish date:||July 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Hopeway app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHopeway app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by hopeway on July 11, 2021.
Hopeway v2.8.4 is latest version of Hopeway app updated by CloudApks.com on July 11, 2021. On this page you can find Hopeway apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Hopeway app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Fix the problem that the device does not display when adding a device through AP direct connection;
2. Facebook login service is suspended, please follow the prompts to deal with the login problem;
The Description“Hopeway” app is an audio and video service product launched for the consumer market, which allows you to easily view live video and video of your home, shop, office and other places anytime and anywhere. Accurate alarm messages can push you in time. On the phone, so that you can take protective measures; full-duplex intercom allows you to keep an eye on the elderly and children at home, no matter where you are, home is there.
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (210)
4 ★ (54)
3 ★ (61)
2 ★ (67)
1 ★ (291)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Nothing wrong with camera the app shuts down completely. And often it won't even pull the picture up
- 3 ★: Camera Often disconnects. Either needs to be button reset or unplugged and replugged to work again.
- 4 ★: This software has lots of features and they work really fine, for example you can define the area in the viewport that will trig the alarm. I didn't give 5 stars just because does not support Google Home.
- 3 ★: some things wrong keel cut off
- 1 ★: Instruction rubbish Camera wont register Customer service wont allow messages for support to submit from the website. Now requesting a return. Good luck if you have one of these..
- 1 ★: This application seems like it would work, but it does not. I am so displeased with it that there are not enough characters allowed here! You cannot fill in your own network info so that you can connect this hidden camera to a hidden network and that completely defeats the purpose! The thing constantly streams a wifi connection that anyone could connect to and then have access to your home internet! Very poorly designed application.
- 3 ★: I've had this camera and app for a bit over a year. The camera has been very good. In the weather and no problems. The app controls what the camera can do and there lies the weakness. What I do not like is I cannot turn off the time/date overlay.. Also there is a very powerful led flood light that has three settings. None of the settings make much sense except "Turn on white light" which logically just stays on. The other setting is " Automatic Night Vision" which is the flood light stays off and it is infrared only. The Last setting is "Smart White Light " which is random on/off whereas On is far too often. At first I thought it was tied to motion but apparently not. "Smart Light = dumb light. Dumb programmers.
- 1 ★: Tried to install the camera. It went well until the app asked for the device ID nr. as on the label on the device, but no label there. No web link in the manual to use. One can contact them via the app. You can explain the problem in a text field of 300 characters. However, it blocks further input with less than half the characters used. One additional remark, why does it need to have the app need access to the location. Typical Chinese Big Brother ? Worthless, both the camera as the app.
- 3 ★: When I logged in and went to video it said mobile network already in use. Then later on the video was gone. So someone tapped into my camera. Can hopeway obtain any ip addresses that was on my camera?
- 1 ★: App's registration code feature is ack basswards. How would it know where to send the 6 digit sms if i haven't provided a # to call at that point. Does not allow registration to continue, absent the code that it cannot send. Back to the drawing board joe. And next time, make sure you've thoroughly worked out the bugs before you you call on friends to boost those ratings. Cool start up graphic though, who did the developing team import that from?
- 4 ★: The only thing that BUGS me, is that some times a simp little moth will make the alarm go off. other than that it works perfectly and better than i ever imagined it would for a free app. THANKS HOPEWAY 😎
- 4 ★: Cam does not work at all. Probably not the apps fault. No picture, wifi won't connect. Can't get past the "enter 11 digit id" screen. Oh well, back to China it goes. Got pissed and threw it against the wall now it works perfect. No kidding. Sounds crazy but its true.
- 3 ★: Very difficult to set up......after trying 10+ times it surprisingly worked. App is not very intuitive to navigate, takes much playing with to get what you want. Bumped rating from 1 star to 3 after getting it set up and working.
- 1 ★: App alerted you on mobile phone when alarm was activated for about 2 weeks then stopped alerting. Update didn't help and configuration remained the same. This renders the camera and app useless.
- 1 ★: I can not set up IP address for the camera althought in the menu this option is offerred. I enter the parameters, click NEXT but nothing happens. I would be happy to set up a Port No. as well.
Instruction for installing Hopeway app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Hopeway app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hopeway.cam.newhope-vv2.8.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHopeway app apk v2.8.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
Previous versionsHopeway v2.8.4:
Published on: July 11, 2021
File size: 67.3 MB
Published on: June 18, 2021
File size: 67 MB
Published on: June 06, 2021
File size: 67 MB
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 49.8 MB
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 49.8 MB
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 49.8 MB