See all previous versions
|File size:||53.3 MB|
|Publish date:||December 08, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About HIDVCAM app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHIDVCAM app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by hopeway on December 08, 2020.
HIDVCAM v2.0.8 is latest version of HIDVCAM app updated by CloudApks.com on December 08, 2020. On this page you can find HIDVCAM apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
HIDVCAM app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1.fix some bugs
2.more device support
The Description"HIDVCAM" is an audio and video service product for the consumer market that allows you to easily view pictures and videos taken with your camera anytime, anywhere. Accurate alarm messages can be pushed to your phone for protection in a timely manner. The app can coordinate with the camera to record great content around you.
The main function:
1. Live video
2. History video
3. Alarm message push
Ratings and Reviews
|3.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (187)
4 ★ (26)
3 ★ (37)
2 ★ (48)
1 ★ (236)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Keep getting network timeout error. Reset multiple times and uninstalled/reinstalled app. I have a very good wifi connection also.
- 5 ★: Great security cam they can not even see it.
- 1 ★: Won't let me set up the wifi so I can view the live feed if I am not home... so how can you fix the problem. Unhappy Customer
- 1 ★: Horrible. No clear more concise instruction with regards to operation and connectivity of this device. Short of being an electronic engineer oh, you will probably have to call in a professional. Not worth the money. Having said that, it is small and does look quite smart in a corner. However, it would be nice to have it actually linked to your phone as promised in the advertisement. Since it is manufactured in China there is no tech support for this item. Only offer of returning it.
- 1 ★: this this is a piece of junk. It wont load. The camera is saying it has a password although it is new in the box and there is no support for the software. I wasted my money and I would advise anyone considering this camera to buy elsewhere. It requires a WiFi connection so using it on the fly is impossible and it requires a 2.4g WiFi. Additionally, I can only view the camera from my smart phone and not on my PC, who's brain child was that?
- 1 ★: Waste of time. Got the little camera working initially, but it stopped after a few weeks. Tried to connect to the camera again but no chance. Tried everything. Instructions are dreadful - no detail, poorly written. Now the app doesn't work, camera doesn't work. Waste of time. Avoid.
- 5 ★: We are very pleased with the work this application does, thanks developers, yeah, here we go, I'm asking for something, I have 7 cameras and in order to view the rest I have to switch over, but sometimes the same camera comes back, is there anyways you could make more views instead of just 4, please. Thank you and keep up the great work!
- 4 ★: So I've had these cameras for a couple of months now and they work well, although up until 2 days ago, I can't stream it on my phone while away from home. I guess there was an update and thats when it happened. I can't keep an eye on my home away from home anymore. Whats going on? It tells me that app keeps stopping.
- 1 ★: I bought two and they did not last very long they got hot and sticky and burned out i wasted money on them you have to get better quality stuff.
- 1 ★: This is a pile of b*ll*cks. I got the cam set up OK but later it disconnected. Oh boy. Once disconnected you are in for a world of pain. Not one of the settings makes any sense and I ended up going around in a circle of entering password for the app to fail at doing anything. It won't spot my network, it won't hook up to the camera any more. It really is trash.
- 3 ★: It was good but seems to have developed a virus that uses loads of cpu and alarms etc stopped working. I've had the app for a year and my virus scanner has only just started picking up this issue so it's new after recent update!
- 1 ★: Not sure if the problems I've faced are due to the camera or this app, but it has been a huge waste of time so far. I spent several days trying to connect to the camera and it failed with "server unavailable" almost everytime. I finally discovered that changing my WiFi router from channel 4 to channel 1 was a solution. Couldn't find any mention of this anywhere online, just happened to try that change, among dozens of other things, and found that it worked.
- 3 ★: It took me hours to be able to configure this device and the app for use the very first time because the instructions guide are not quite clear. However, it worked well the first time, but when I left home and returned to reconnect that is where I found myself in deep trouble. When I needed it most, it kept connecting and disconnecting. When connected and I pressed play it will say "this network is being used." It remained like this until I got frustrated and abandoned it. I just wish the developers could respond to emails and also go through users' reviews and come up with an update to fix all issues raised. But once it can connect, everything works fine. So I give it 3.5 Star
- 1 ★: I'm so upset I didn't check reviews for this app. If you're reading this heed the warnings. This is literally vapor wear to a degree I've never experienced. It needs permissions to use your microphone to record who knows what, your storage, location, and literally 20 other things. Don't buy the camera which obviously was brigaded by false reviews. Don't download this app.
- 1 ★: Uses lots of data even when not connected to camera. I assume it's uploading my personal data to China. I suspect most of these cheap Chinese IP cameras with compulsory "cloud storage" are a front for some kind of data mining. I don't have any hard evidence, but I can't think of another explanation for all the permissions required, and the fact that so much data is being uploaded without a video feed. The cameras are usable if you can manage to get them working with third-party software.
Instruction for installing HIDVCAM app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download HIDVCAM app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hopeway.cam.hidvcam-vv2.0.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHIDVCAM app apk v2.0.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
Previous versionsHIDVCAM v2.0.8:
Published on: December 08, 2020
File size: 53.3 MB
Published on: October 31, 2020
File size: 53.2 MB
Published on: September 30, 2020
File size: 53.2 MB
Published on: August 28, 2020
File size: 53.1 MB
Published on: August 08, 2020
File size: 52.7 MB
Published on: August 03, 2020
File size: 52.7 MB