See all previous versions
|File size:||51.9 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About HIDVCAM app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHIDVCAM app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by hopeway on April 10, 2021.
HIDVCAM v2.1.0 is latest version of HIDVCAM app updated by CloudApks.com on April 11, 2021. On this page you can find HIDVCAM apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
HIDVCAM app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Fix known bugs
The Description"HIDVCAM" is an audio and video service product for the consumer market that allows you to easily view pictures and videos taken with your camera anytime, anywhere. Accurate alarm messages can be pushed to your phone for protection in a timely manner. The app can coordinate with the camera to record great content around you.
The main function:
1. Live video
2. History video
3. Alarm message push
Ratings and Reviews
|3.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (150)
4 ★ (28)
3 ★ (93)
2 ★ (71)
1 ★ (379)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: really good, had very few problems with it, we have 4 cameras hooked up and for what you pay it is really good value for money
- 3 ★: Camera and app works okay, but the infrared stops after 19 minutes, no matter what setting. There is no support option in the app or on the website.
- 3 ★: I haven't purchased yet because I installed App & it won't even let me sigh up. Keeps saying to enter 6 digit code...well how can I enter it if I don't know it.??? So after reading reviews I think I'll pass on making my purchase. Thanks to all who posted reviews!!!
- 1 ★: It doesn't finish set up and it keeps showing Loading but nothing happened. Not good.
- 1 ★: won't stay connected to WiFi,could not see anything at night as camera is useless
- 1 ★: Wont stay connected ....totally sucks going to return if this doesnt fix when i get my 2nd one in the mail 😡
- 5 ★: I just set up, and it was super easy 😀 I'm very happy with everything. I will give another review within a couple months. Sooner if I have any negative to say.
- 1 ★: Terrible- unable to use Wi-Fi mode, only AP mode which stinks
- 2 ★: It says online but network unreachable stays on recording for 10 seconds bugs were not fixed more than ever goes off line constantly needs to be updated again read comments and fix problems cost too much for so many problems
- 5 ★: Great cameras and app. Motion sensing is phenomenal. Battery life not great, but mine are plugged in all the time. Will definitely buy more as needed.
- 2 ★: Why is there not an option to store recorded video on cell phone, or to Google Cloud link?? Other cameras that I have offer this, this will lead to this company losing substantial amount of (revenue) if not corrected. Because people will simply go elsewhere, where it is offered.
- 5 ★: Works really well, very reliable. We use it in a pet dog cage to monitor through the night. Would make an excellent baby monitor too.
- 3 ★: Wish it would link to google cloud instead of having to purchase storage space for recordings other than that it is good besides having have the cameras plugged in due to short battery charge time.
- 1 ★: What does it need location for? No reasoning behind it is a privacy concern.
- 1 ★: App doesn't be clear about anything. It won't keep my device connected. Idk what the instructions are because online searches show different information and the app instructions isn't clear.
Instruction for installing HIDVCAM app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download HIDVCAM app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hopeway.cam.hidvcam-vv2.1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHIDVCAM app apk v2.1.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
Previous versionsHIDVCAM v2.1.0:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 51.9 MB
Published on: February 10, 2021
File size: 51.6 MB
Published on: January 24, 2021
File size: 51.8 MB
Published on: January 20, 2021
File size: 51.8 MB
Published on: December 08, 2020
File size: 53.3 MB
Published on: October 31, 2020
File size: 53.2 MB