|File size:||69.4 MB|
|Publish date:||July 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About HIDVCAM app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHIDVCAM app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by hopeway on July 11, 2021.
HIDVCAM v2.2.2 is latest version of HIDVCAM app updated by CloudApks.com on July 13, 2021. On this page you can find HIDVCAM apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
HIDVCAM app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Fix the problem that the device does not display when adding a device through AP direct connection;
2. Facebook login service is suspended, please follow the prompts to deal with the login problem;
The Description"HIDVCAM" is an audio and video service product for the consumer market that allows you to easily view pictures and videos taken with your camera anytime, anywhere. Accurate alarm messages can be pushed to your phone for protection in a timely manner. The app can coordinate with the camera to record great content around you.
The main function:
1. Live video
2. History video
3. Alarm message push
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (252)
4 ★ (50)
3 ★ (92)
2 ★ (92)
1 ★ (353)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Would rate this higher but it won't stay connected to the internet and I have to redo the whole thing again.
- 3 ★: The "HIDVCAM is running" notification is always in my notifications and I can't find a way to turn that off without turning off all notifications from the app and there's no clear way to turn off the motion triggered screenshots, like how come there's no switch to just turn on/off when you want it to be triggered by motion? The product also stated that it would work without being connected to wifi but so far I can't find a way to use the camera on app without being connected to the same wifi.
- 1 ★: A complete waist of money and time!
- 4 ★: Instructions are lacking. Alot of trial and error trying to figure it out. The only thing that bugs me alot is not being able to download from thw cloud. I use another app to view videos because it zooms in on videos. But kinda pointless if i cant download videos. Also sometimes viseos in cloud wont appear until i restarr app a few times.
- 1 ★: So far, these cameras have been completely unusable. Absolutely will not recognize my phone, my wifi, won't sync with the app. Useless. No support seems to be available. I'd love to hear from support and be able to make use of these. Otherwise I expect to just throw these in the trash.
- 1 ★: I bought this mini camera to spy my mail some packages were being stolen and the the connection was good and it kept turning off and it was disconnected and then on and I don't even want to give this camera a one star they should even take them off the market or disconnect these apps because they are no good I got a blink for $37 and it was way much better than this garbage
- 1 ★: The camera seems to work, for about 2 minutes... Then the app keeps dropping the connection.... Always offline constantly having to be reset and reloaded and reconfigured.... Total waste of time, this is too expensive to be this difficult. Sending it back.
- 1 ★: Wont stay online! Haven't had it up and running more then 2 weeks and just about every other day it goes offline. The kicker is it's literally 15ft from the wifi. Whats the point of a hidden camera if you have to continuously climb,crawl, or whatever you have to do to get to it. Every other day after it goes offline??? Definitely will never buy this again.
- 1 ★: Wish I'd read reviews before purchasing. The cameras are up and running...for now. But they're running through my old android. I've downloaded the app on my chromebook and it just sits there. No initial greeting. No "hit next" request. Just sits there. Judging by most of the reviews here that's the least of my problems. I pray I'm the exception. I'd hate to have to come back here and go off.
- 2 ★: 1. Camera works fine for the price. 2. Security. Do not use the app on you main mobile, use and old one to view. It doesn't need location and microphone permissions, borderline spyware. Keep only on isolated wifi, god knows where it sends the stream through. 3. It has a local RTSP stream with permanent token that can be sniffed and connected to IP cam app on TV or VLC on PC. Hopefully it won't need internet to function soon, buy looks like it needs initial prod from the app to start streaming.
- 1 ★: Always having trouble with it staying connected to the wifi. Now the camera is in what they call AP mode and can't get it to wifi anymore. I have sent 3 emails to the developer of the app and have not heard anything from them. So now I have a camera I can't use and a cloud package that cost me money to store video.
- 1 ★: App used to work great. Not anymore app won't connect to wifi. Says click on wifi shoiwn "ipc". Yea that never shows up. Cameras are now unusable great...
- 3 ★: Good, but has a big problem with IR light, it has auto off but not auto on. When the camera is activated by motion, IR lamp doesn't turn on. If I turn on the IR lamp manually, it turns off automatically in several minutes. Now I need to buy an IR lamp to install it close to the cam.
- 4 ★: So far works as intended but why cant you store photos/videos to the external SD card storage of your phone? can you please fix this is a future update?
- 3 ★: Camera and app works okay, but the infrared stops after 19 minutes, no matter what setting. There is no support option in the app or on the website.
Instruction for installing HIDVCAM app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download HIDVCAM app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hopeway.cam.hidvcam-vv2.2.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHIDVCAM app apk v2.2.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
Previous versionsHIDVCAM v2.2.2:
Published on: July 11, 2021
File size: 69.4 MB
Published on: June 12, 2021
File size: 69.1 MB
Published on: June 06, 2021
File size: 69.1 MB
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 51.9 MB
Published on: February 10, 2021
File size: 51.6 MB
Published on: January 24, 2021
File size: 51.8 MB