Hometown Values Local Coupons 3
|File size:||811.7 KB|
|Publish date:||January 08, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.2+ (Froyo)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Hometown Values Local Coupons app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHometown Values Local Coupons app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Apptivate LLC on January 08, 2019.
Hometown Values Local Coupons 3 is latest version of Hometown Values Local Coupons app updated by CloudApks.com on July 22, 2019. On this page you can find Hometown Values Local Coupons apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Hometown Values Local Coupons app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Corrects an issue that occurs when multiple offers are available for the same location.
The DescriptionHometown Values magazine offers digital local coupons. Everyone loves saving money and getting greate deals. With the Hometown Values application you carry the best local coupons with you where ever you go.
Ratings and Reviews
2.3 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (3)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (7)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Hometown Values Local Coupons app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Hometown Values Local Coupons app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hometownvalues-v3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHometown Values Local Coupons app apk 3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to call any phone number, including emergency numbers, without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to write (but not read] the user's call log data.
Previous versionsHometown Values Local Coupons 3:
Published on: January 08, 2019
File size: 811.7 KB