Stock Market Simulator 30.4
|File size:||29.9 MB|
|Publish date:||September 18, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About Stock Market Simulator app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewStock Market Simulator app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by Hitbull Trading Sim on September 18, 2020.
Stock Market Simulator 30.4 is latest version of Stock Market Simulator app updated by CloudApks.com on October 07, 2020. On this page you can find Stock Market Simulator apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Stock Market Simulator app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Enhancement to our Trading Simulator!
+ Stock trading training content for beginners
The Description🥇Premium stocks include Forex, Indices, Futures, and ETFs!
🏆Looking for better consistency by testing your ideas through our Stock Market Simulator that uses historical prices.
🏆Hourly, Daily and Weekly Time frame!
🏆Accelerate your learning process by using our Stock Market Simulator today!
Stock Market Simulator is a user-friendly progression trading simulator which allows new traders to apply their trading knowledge as well as to strategize their plans by performing technical analysis on our Stock Market Simulator.
Through our Stock Market Simulator app, the trader is able to develop informed decisions regarding his stock trading executions. In addition, using technical analysis coupled with the features within our Stock Market Simulator, our traders are able to layout their ideas in a well-planned out manner.
The feature of fast-forwarding on our trading simulator helps to enhance and accelerate the learning process as compared to the usage of the real-time stock market. Stock Market Simulator provides a deeper understanding of traders and allows them to gain confidence while trading in the stock market.
Unable to practice your trading strategies while the stock market is closed?
Unable to trade in multiple time frames?
Not to worry! Stock Market Simulator is an offline trading simulator that includes a detailed representation of the Stock Market using historical stock prices. This would allow traders to backtest their trading ideas and perform paper trading.
We strongly believe that it is of importance to educate traders by applying technical analysis through on Stocks Market Simulator
Wondering how to become a stock market trader?
Let Stock Market Simulator become your number one trading simulator for stocks!
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (191)
4 ★ (40)
3 ★ (251)
2 ★ (372)
1 ★ (2305)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: really nice app. would be good if it could provide a summary of buys and sells, profit, timeframe etc. Also stoploss etc would be goos to add. possible to add parameters for the indicators?. Finally dont know if at all possible/sensible but a way to monitor more than one at a time.. 2 on a screen or is that just silly. anyway. summary for individual stock orders, more stocks, restart history for a stock, "random" stock. edit: ohh.. premiums a bit expensive isnt it?!!
- 5 ★: great. keeping in my mind that it's a simulator , it definitely teaches you to make wiser decisions. great way to expel emotions out of your trading mindset. you bet the max at the wrong time you are destined to lose a thousand easily with no chance of it going up until you sell, then it levels out. Made 4k in an hour , but lost it all for sake of testing my MAX theory. I just wish I could start with an specific amount of funds, minimum 1k.
- 3 ★: Decent app, but it has so much missing in it. Add names to stocks (it doesn't even have to be real stock name) to know what to chose and to choose between high spread and low spread stocks. Also, it would be nice to add little description to what investing is and tips for beginners. It also sucks the app kinda makes it seem investing is fast and short term. I mean, I got to 10 million in 1 hour. Also, why doesn't the app use real life date? In the app I'm in 2011...
- 5 ★: I love that I can practice indicators that I'm leaning about at my own speed to see if I am understanding the strategy needed. Hope this improves my accuracy, I want to become a sniper trader!
- 4 ★: I really got addicted to playing on the hourly candles. I wish there were visually obvious vertical lines separating the days to avoid risky swings easier and 15, 5 and 1 minute candles. also a simple way to draw vertical support and resistance lines would be huge for me. once you mark a price level the line should just extend into the future indefinitely. then I could really plan out a trade. very addictive on the weekends!
- 5 ★: Clean and intrusion free. Very fun and has options to pay for real worl applicable trading tools.
- 1 ★: I installed it but it seems difficult to understand how to use this app, I can't see any options it only asks to press and hold go button and when i do so it does nothing only moves the graph.. so uninstalling it..
- 4 ★: Very good experience,. best app for stock trading practice for all time frame ,
- 2 ★: So much of work the app developer has done for this app. However, i would request the app developer to add below features: 1) Add ichimoku indicator (complete one) 2) Add the feature of manual import of data as well. for example, if i have a 5 year data for EURUSD in 1-min format, then i can add it to the app. 3) Add the feature of lot size instead of just percentage sizing of positions for entry and exit. 4) Add playback start date feature, so that user can start the playback from where he want
- 5 ★: Very very good app for beginners to practice... Keep it up guys.. 👏
- 5 ★: Nice and helpful app, please add little more features in free version also.
- 1 ★: I just get a blank screen, white with a couple gray bands on edges, and a circling symbol in the center. I have tried several times, with and without Internet, giving it between one and three minutes. Android 8.0 on Samsung Galaxy J4 telephone. I would be very glad to give it a try.
- 5 ★: im thinking it would be nice to press go as 'go faster' and not pressing go is a ...... mes. 'needing' to press the button is kind of a hastle but it is still good when you 'want' to go fast. ps. love it though! oh well one line of code and a radio button would do this but oh well. uninstalled.
- 3 ★: the best stock exchange sim although buying the same thing again and again is boring do make the premium version for permanent
- 2 ★: While the app works well and is useful for practicing, if you click the tutorial and exit the app, it attempts to load the tutorial next time you open the app and does not allow you to press the progress button. I've tried closing and opening again to no avail, and cannot use the app anymore.
Instruction for installing Stock Market Simulator app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Stock Market Simulator app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hitbull-v30.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsStock Market Simulator app apk 30.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsStock Market Simulator 30.4:
Published on: September 18, 2020
File size: 29.9 MB
Stock Market Simulator 30.3:
Published on: September 02, 2019
File size: 27.3 MB
Stock Market Simulator 30.2:
Published on: August 17, 2019
File size: 28.6 MB
Stock Market Simulator 25.9:
Published on: August 03, 2019
File size: 28.6 MB
Stock Market Simulator 23.0:
Published on: March 03, 2019
File size: 16.9 MB
Stock Market Simulator 22.0:
Published on: March 01, 2019
File size: 16.9 MB