|File size:||31.7 MB|
|Publish date:||March 05, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About GUUDGOCLOUD app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGUUDGOCLOUD app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by cloudcam on March 05, 2019.
GUUDGOCLOUD 3.1007.9.8611 is latest version of GUUDGOCLOUD app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find GUUDGOCLOUD apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
GUUDGOCLOUD app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)fixed bug
The DescriptionThe mobile app is the smartest – and easiest to use – home monitoring Wi-Fi video camera that sets up easily on your smartphone. With GUUDGOCLOUD, you can view your live video feed from anywhere by logging into the free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (175)
4 ★ (43)
3 ★ (14)
2 ★ (9)
1 ★ (24)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: nice one but past date video no read
- 5 ★: it works on the phone and laptop
- 5 ★: This New app is working great!
- 5 ★: quick connect and easy to use.
- 5 ★: awesome. unicorns poop rainbows
- 5 ★: one of the best cameras
- 5 ★: Easy set up
- 5 ★: Ok
- 4 ★: great
- 5 ★: Good
- 1 ★: You have to have GPS on when downloading app to get it to work. Connecting with wifi or QR code does not work. The camera does not work with wifi at all, not even 2.4ghz. It can disconnect even with an internet cable, and getting it back on is impossible. The range of where you can position the camera is limited to the very short power cable. 0/10 piece of plastic junk.
- 5 ★: Great camera and app, for the price. Only thing I hate that needs to be improved is, the video file type that is saved in the SD card. No known program can open it properly. It can be changed and saved to an .mp4 using special software but during conversion the audio is lost.
- 1 ★: Terrible app, bought two cctv cams and followed instructions to the letter. Doesn't find cams at all spent an hour trying very disappointing
- 4 ★: The camera doesn't support auto-rotation and unable to tune sensitivity of sound detection. If could get it fixed, it would be a perfect camera to use with thumbs up.
- 5 ★: Great image from the cameras day and night mode. Love the ease of install and use. Wish you could combine them and buy a group amazon plan vs individual. But it is a great set of cameras for a very affordable price.
Instruction for installing GUUDGOCLOUD app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download GUUDGOCLOUD app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.guudgocloud.aws-v3.1007.9.8611.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGUUDGOCLOUD app apk 3.1007.9.8611 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsGUUDGOCLOUD 3.1007.9.8611:
Published on: March 05, 2019
File size: 31.7 MB
Published on: December 01, 2018
File size: 31.5 MB
Published on: June 05, 2018
File size: 26.1 MB
Published on: March 07, 2018
File size: 30.6 MB
Published on: January 19, 2018
File size: 31.1 MB
Published on: December 19, 2017
File size: 32.1 MB