|File size:||3.7 MB|
|Publish date:||September 18, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About GreenEmployee app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGreenEmployee app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Greenshades Software on September 18, 2020.
GreenEmployee 3.1.7 is latest version of GreenEmployee app updated by CloudApks.com on September 23, 2020. On this page you can find GreenEmployee apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
GreenEmployee app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Allow the use of custom fields and travel entries when enabled by Administrator
The DescriptionGreenEmployee's mobile app allows employees to quickly and easily see key information for their GreenEmployee.com account. Employees can view consolidated pay statements, clock in and out for their shift, upload receipts for expense reports, and create time off requests.
Access and availability of each of these features is determined based on each company's settings. If you do not have access to something you think you should, please contact your HR administrator directly.
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (812)
4 ★ (371)
3 ★ (421)
2 ★ (632)
1 ★ (2237)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Cannot get logged in, have changed my password and it still tells me it is wrong. Very dissatisfied
- 1 ★: The app always resets to the login page but the website I can log on to fine please fix the app
- 1 ★: This app needs fixed. It keeps saying invalid username or password.
- 1 ★: Won't let me login keeps saying incorrect password and or email
- 1 ★: Having the same problem as a lot of other people here aare having since at least 9/1/20 . every time I go to log in it says email password invalid. I have to reset password every week then If I try to use app again after, it does same thing. From what I've seen there have been no replies from the developer so kind of looking like they don't care. Or they are very slow In fixing their product.
- 1 ★: Very Glitchy. Have to reset password 4 or 5 times a year. Each time you reset it you have to use a different password. Thumb print identifier works half the time. So problematic. There's much better versions of this service. Makes me miss paper check stubs.
- 4 ★: Yay they got it working after 2 and 1/2 Weeks. So much wasted time. At least it's working for now yay. Thank you. "Old news." it's used to have a 5-star rating but since It quit working for me, it only shows me my w2 forms. I need my paystub information. would be awesome if they don't let this one mess up like Intuit.
- 1 ★: Used to be great now I have to change my password every week. I spend more time changing my password than I do looking at my check stub.
- 1 ★: I'm not a big fan because it done a update and after that it would say my password and email was invalid so I changed my password and the app still won't let me on and i have unistalled it 3 times and still doesn't work .
- 3 ★: I love the convenience of the app but I wish it was equipped to do everything that the website can do. There are a lot of missing features and I find myself going to the website before the app unless I am in a rush. Other than that, I have not encountered any bugs or random crashes.
- 1 ★: This whole app is horrible tells me my company dosnt exit for days or weeks on end. Them bam one day it works. Then I'm kicked out cant log back in says I'm not connected to a vendor. This app needs a big update. I know I not computer savvy but come on this is beyond. I'm a nurse you navigates several different computer system with no training in each new place I work. Bit this app I camt access.
- 1 ★: This app sucks. There is no place to enter direct deposit information. Settings does not help, all it does is send you here to rate the app.
- 1 ★: Account gets locked up. Click the unlock link and it forwards you back to page that tells you your account is locked up.
- 1 ★: I don't like it. I'm trying to pull up my pay check stubs and all I get is tax forms and pay period.. And I cannot get to see my stubs.
- 3 ★: This app makes me download a lot of things. That I don't like but it keeps my finances all-in-one spot when it comes to work.
Instruction for installing GreenEmployee app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download GreenEmployee app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.greenshades.mobile.android-v3.1.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGreenEmployee app apk 3.1.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsGreenEmployee 3.1.7:
Published on: September 18, 2020
File size: 3.7 MB
Published on: November 14, 2019
File size: 20.6 MB
Published on: August 11, 2019
File size: 20.6 MB
Published on: July 10, 2019
File size: 20.6 MB
Published on: May 15, 2019
File size: 20.6 MB
Published on: January 22, 2019
File size: 20.6 MB