1011 NOW 5.5.7
|File size:||24.5 MB|
|Publish date:||April 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android News & Magazines Apps|
About 1011 NOW app
Table of contents
CloudApks's review1011 NOW app is a free Android News & Magazines app, has been published by Gray Digital Media on April 11, 2021.
1011 NOW 5.5.7 is latest version of 1011 NOW app updated by CloudApks.com on July 01, 2021. On this page you can find 1011 NOW apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
1011 NOW app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fix for the "Allow Once" GPS option
The DescriptionIt’s the Lincoln-area news experience you’ve waited for! Catch news, sports, and weather anywhere with the 1011 News app for Android. Share content by email, text, Twitter or Facebook from KOLNKGIN. Whether it’s severe weather or sports scores, the KOLN app for Android keeps you in-the-know while you’re on-the-go!
This app is ad supported.
Ratings and Reviews
3.1 out of 5
5 ★ (179)
4 ★ (89)
3 ★ (53)
2 ★ (53)
1 ★ (220)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Does not always connect
- 1 ★: Takes forever to load others don't
- 1 ★: Can't t Read can caravan locatons too small
- 2 ★: Notifications sometimes get stuck for days and then are suddenly delivered all at once. Clicking on a notification takes you to the story, but after reading a few sentences a full page ad pops up, and closing the ad takes you back to the app's homepage, so you have to navigate to the story if you want to finish reading it. Would be nice if it stayed on the story.
- 1 ★: More like "10/11 Later" with as much time as it takes to load. 90% of the time I just gave up waiting because if I let my screen automatically shut off then it just never loads, so I would have to keep touching the screen to keep it on and hope the app eventually loads. Had to delete it.
- 1 ★: Uninstalled. Unusable lately as if it does happen to load it takes forever.
- 5 ★: I use this on account of I enjoy the news and I find it interesting sometimes it offers a great more of information rather than seeing it on TV and it is a great more responsive to get a lot more of information faster than being able to see the TV it also has a better way of viewing the information when I miss my regular schedule aired time and you can always get the saved time for different things and day's of the time
- 3 ★: The new update is disappointing. I receive a notification about an updated story, just to find that the article hasn't updated and doesn't update for a few hours after the notificationwas sent out. Whats the point of having this app if I need to jump on a desktop to be informed in a timly manner? Hopefully this is just a moble bug that can be fixed.
- 1 ★: Load times--when it loads--take forever. But recently it just spins and won't load at all. Shows 2 advertisements (that take time to load), and then just spins forever. This is on a Galaxy S9, so it isn't an old hardware issue. Uninstalled.
- 3 ★: I like the app however, when you open the weather page a video will start to play of a meteorologist giving the forecast and your unable to stop it, and it will play repeatedly. I had my phone on speaker and made the mistake of opening the weather page of this app and it played over my conversation. I had to hang up and restart my phone to get it to stop.
- 2 ★: The android version not as good as iPhone version . The iPad iPhone version well give an indication alert when there's breaking news or breaking weather the android version does not it is very disappointing. I have checked the settings multiple times. It's just not working the same with an android. Bummer.
- 1 ★: Only way to get actual news stories, but most of what is on it is click bait, not journalism. Very irresponsible for a real news source.
- 1 ★: I use this app all the time but it still is a big disappointment, for example when I click on a push notification it doesn't take you to the correct report...ugh!
- 3 ★: This app needs some serious help. The app is outdated terribly. Searching for a certain news story is impossible, unless it's "breaking news". There needs to be a way to follow a news story if there is more to come. Please make some changes.
- 2 ★: App isnt bad. But the majority of the content is days old. Today for instance. Road conditions. There are currently 4 stories of what the roads were like. But nothing about what they are like presently.
Instruction for installing 1011 NOW app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download 1011 NOW app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.graytv.android.kolnkginnews-v5.5.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissions1011 NOW app apk 5.5.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
Previous versions1011 NOW 5.5.7:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
1011 NOW 5.5.5:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
1011 NOW 5.5.3:
Published on: November 17, 2020
File size: 24.5 MB
1011 NOW 5.4.4:
Published on: April 26, 2020
File size: 24.4 MB
1011 NOW 5.4.3:
Published on: November 20, 2019
File size: 24.4 MB
1011 NOW 5.4.2:
Published on: November 21, 2019
File size: 22.5 MB