GPS Fishing Tracker 1.01
See all previous versions
|File size:||5.4 MB|
|Publish date:||August 26, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About GPS Fishing Tracker app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGPS Fishing Tracker app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by Individual Android Developer on August 26, 2019.
GPS Fishing Tracker 1.01 is latest version of GPS Fishing Tracker app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find GPS Fishing Tracker apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
GPS Fishing Tracker app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v. 1.01:
1. Some improvements
The DescriptionAre you a professional fisher or your hobby is the fishing? You want to save your fishing locations, your fishing routes, your catches and to navigate to these fishing locations and routes? This free app is made to enhance your fishing activities and to solve the most of the problems that fishers face.
GPS fishing tracker application is an excellent tool featured in Google Maps Android API v.2 which will help you to save and manage your fishing locations, fishing routes, catches and will help you to navigate to these fishing locations and routes. The application let you record your fishing routes and save them for the review and analysis. For the saved fishing routes you can navigate from your current position to the beginning, to the end and to follow the fishing route. You can see all the fishing locations and routes totally on the map as a marker for each location and as two markers connected by a line (the first in the beginning of the route and the last in the end) for each route. Also this app provide you a magnetic compass, you can find an address using coordinates, you can find coordinates and address by clicking on map and you can find the distance in straight line using either coordinates or by clicking on map. Moreover you can get coordinates (longtitude and latitude), speed, altitude, bearing, full address (street address, state, zip, country, etc.) and to see your current location on map using GPS provider in real time.
1. Find the address using coordinates. Complete the longtitude and the latitude and see with a marker the point on the map. Click on the marker and see the full address.
2. Find the coordinates by clicking on map. Click somewhere on the map and a marker will be displayed. Click on the marker and see the coordinates and the full address.
3. Magnetic compass.
4. You can get the current location information in real-time using gps provider. More specifically you can get longtitude, latitude, altitude, accuracy, bearing, speed, provider, address, locality, state, zip, country and thorough fare every time duration and distance you select by settings.
5. Find the distance in straight line between two points using coordinates and between two or more points by clicking on map. You can save and manage the distances.
6. You can save and manage your fishing location (in real time using GPS provider or using coordinates or by clicking on map). Moreover you can navigate to a specific fishing location.
7. You can save and manage your catches.
8. You can save and manage your fishing routes (ideal for trotlines and trollings). The application let you record and your fishing routes (the title, the notes, the beginning longtitude and latitude, the end longtitude and latitude, the start time, the arrival time, the duration, the distance, the max speed, the average speed and the saved updated date) and save them for the review and analysis. Moreover you can navigate from your current location to the beginning, to the end and to follow fishing route.
9. You can see all the fishing locations totally on the map as a marker for each location. Click on a marker of a specific location to see the information.
10. You can see all the fishing routes totally on the map as two markers connected by a line (the first in the beginning of the route and the last in the end) for each route. Click on a marker of a specific route to see the information.
11. Settings. There are many settings to help you to adapt the application in your needs.
If select to display or not the current location (when find information (the address and the coordinates) by clicking on map, the distance by clicking on map, add a fishing location by clicking on map and add a fishing route by clicking on map) using network location and does not be displayed please clean your cache files, memory etc. from your phone.
I used some icons from https://icons8.com
Ratings and Reviews
|1.0 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing GPS Fishing Tracker app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download GPS Fishing Tracker app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gps_fishing_tracker.advanced_fishing_tool-v1.01.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGPS Fishing Tracker app apk 1.01 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsGPS Fishing Tracker 1.01:
Published on: August 26, 2019
File size: 5.4 MB