TEXAR Mobile 2.24.398
|File size:||40.7 MB|
|Publish date:||November 23, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About TEXAR Mobile app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTEXAR Mobile app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by TEXAR FCU on November 23, 2020.
TEXAR Mobile 2.24.398 is latest version of TEXAR Mobile app updated by CloudApks.com on June 21, 2021. On this page you can find TEXAR Mobile apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
TEXAR Mobile app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Version 2.31.415
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The DescriptionThe TEXAR App is a free mobile decision-support tool that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other financial institutions, into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and make smarter financial decisions. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your personal finances.
Multi-Account Aggregation: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, merchant spending averages) in one place for on-the-go organization.
Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
Add Tags, Notes, Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact TEXAR customer service directly from the app.
SAFE AND SECURE
The app utilizes the same bank-level security that protects you when you’re on Internet Banking. The app also features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access.
To use the TEXAR App, you must be enrolled as a TEXAR Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials. After you successfully login to the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (9)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (2)
2 ★ (27)
1 ★ (184)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Heard out all of my issues with the app and updated it. Now has secure facial recognition as a biometric security option. Has a dark theme which is way cleaner and professional looking. I now love this app.
- 3 ★: Difficult to set dates for future instead of immediate payment. Easy to get bounced around and end up the check to the first payee on list instead of intended one.
- 5 ★: Great easy to follow
- 1 ★: Horrible . Never updates . When I look at my loans it says I'm months behind when I'm not even transferring money to those accts it never reduces the payment owed , it just keeps adding
- 5 ★: This app was very helpful and useful. Exceptionally convenient for someone who only leaves home when they need to.
- 5 ★: I love this banking app. Everything is clear and easy to understand, I have no problems keeping up with my account
- 5 ★: The app works fast and great. When I need to transfer money from one account to another. It's instant
- 5 ★: Love the app fund transfers are so fast and easy
- 5 ★: Great app. Just need option for text notification for transactions.
- 5 ★: Great app, easy to use, very useful functionality.
- 1 ★: Not good. Have to resign in when screen goes off. Unable to downoad update
- 5 ★: Easy to use. Love the mobile deposit options.
- 5 ★: Super easy and convenient
- 1 ★: Transactions do not show for 2-3 days. Debit card can take up to 5 days.
- 5 ★: I love using my Texar mobile app, thanks Texar.
Instruction for installing TEXAR Mobile app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download TEXAR Mobile app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gotexar.grip-v2.24.398.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTEXAR Mobile app apk 2.24.398 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsTEXAR Mobile 2.24.398:
Published on: November 23, 2020
File size: 40.7 MB
TEXAR Mobile 2.19.379:
Published on: July 14, 2020
File size: 29.3 MB
TEXAR Mobile 2.16.368:
Published on: May 14, 2020
File size: 28.2 MB
TEXAR Mobile 2.11.350:
Published on: August 22, 2019
File size: 26.3 MB
TEXAR Mobile 2.9.347:
Published on: July 26, 2019
File size: 26.3 MB
TEXAR Mobile 2.7.340:
Published on: May 09, 2019
File size: 24.9 MB