Google Play Services for AR 1.40.232630263
|File size:||32.5 MB|
|Publish date:||November 26, 2023|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Google Play Services for AR app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGoogle Play Services for AR app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Google LLC on November 26, 2023.
Google Play Services for AR 1.40.232630263 is latest version of Google Play Services for AR app updated by CloudApks.com on July 02, 2021. On this page you can find Google Play Services for AR apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Google Play Services for AR app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Google Play Services for AR is automatically installed and updated on eligible devices so that apps on the Google Play Store with AR functionality work without having to download and install anything further.
New in this version:
• Bug fixes.
The DescriptionGoogle Play Services for AR is automatically installed and updated on supported devices. This service unlocks augmented reality (AR) experiences built using ARCore. Automatic updates ensure that apps with AR functionality work without requiring an additional download.
This service was previously known as ARCore. Install this service and unlock new ways to shop, learn, create and experience the world together.
By using this service you agree to be bound by our Google Terms of Service (Google ToS,
(https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/). This service is a Service as defined in the Google
ToS and the terms regarding software in our Services apply to your use of this service.
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (54319)
4 ★ (11589)
3 ★ (28493)
2 ★ (38357)
1 ★ (261684)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The format of the new Google Play is horrible. Everything seems difficult to find. PLEASE change this asap!
- 1 ★: I really liked this app before the last update. But now I feel as if I'm being given the run around every time I'm looking for something. Go back to the previous version please.
- 1 ★: Stupid POS didn't even submit my first review.. but this app sucks. Asks me to update when it doesn't need updating and messes my games up. Pointless app.
- 1 ★: It sucks it blocked youtube and won't let me on it it said it would automatically update itself and other apps it does not update automatically and even after I do update it I still can't be on YouTube this app is trash and useless so I would give it 0 stars but it won't let me
- 1 ★: It keeps locking my apps, every time I run out of time or anything, it will say that I can not open my app and it stays locked until the next day Hate this app, so useless
- 1 ★: On my mobile phone, within the game, I purchased a so called Builder-pack within Clash of Clans. The money was deducted from my bank account, but I did not receive the purchase. The developer requests a copy of the transaction, but in my Google transaction history, the transaction is not showing. Also there is no email confirmation of the transaction, which I normally get. This is weird, as I have only one gmail account on my phone. Still the money is gone from my bank account.
- 1 ★: Doesn't work. Waved my phone around for 5 minutes and all it did was display error messages.
- 5 ★: This is not very good picture it needs to get better. From it showing so not me am pretty. Am not sure about this camera.
- 1 ★: Keeps stopping in apps any of them. As well , throws me out. Pauses on me , etc... Why pay for a good phone to look at adds when their constantly interferring while I"m having to do thing on m phone. So irritated. And then the adds if I wanted to see the junk Id read magazines. I dont want none of it. But I have no dang choice. So disappointed.If the adds werent popping up or taking up part ofy acreen I'd be happy
- 1 ★: Cant rate the play store itself so I'll rate here, the new play store update is terrible, I don't want to have to tap 3 times to access my games and apps that need to be updated, it was much better when it was 1 swipe and 1 tap, the new layout is absolutely garbage.
- 1 ★: Don't know why but since last 3 days I am facing issue on my one plus 7 mobile device,each time when I open my ar app Google AR services pop-up and unable to access camera,so app is not working. Already tried with updates and factory reset my device but still it's not work. My AR app is working perfectly on other companies mobile devices,so please look into this and help me out.
- 1 ★: Only ever get the error message: "couldn't load object"
- 3 ★: I don't know what happened , however when am trying to open some AR model , it tells me "to view this in your space google needs update" , it's already up to date , what should I do ?!
- 1 ★: This AR camera is really not necessary. It's the most stupid add-on that's been added to the game. Getting a notification to download the app whenever i catch Pokemon, in settings i have deactivated the camera option as i don't want to download it. Now im stuck with a notification i also don't want.
- 1 ★: NOTE: ONLY ONE OF YOUR POSITIVE REVIEWS IS CURRENT. THE REST ARE PRE-UPDATE. YOUR NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE UP TO DATE AND THEREFORE RELEVANT. No point in complaining, since it won't change. Just not appreciative of my new 320 App record, nor the all expansive, UNALTERABLE capabilities of all these Apps. But I guess I should just relax ... it's the NEW NORMAL after all.
Instruction for installing Google Play Services for AR app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Google Play Services for AR app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.ar.core-v1.40.232630263-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGoogle Play Services for AR app apk 1.40.232630263 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
Previous versionsGoogle Play Services for AR 1.40.232630263:
Published on: November 26, 2023
File size: 32.5 MB
Google Play Services for AR 1.37.231000483:
Published on: May 09, 2023
File size: 29.5 MB
Google Play Services for AR 1.37.231000463:
Published on: April 29, 2023
File size: 30.1 MB
Google Play Services for AR 1.36.230390463:
Published on: April 13, 2023
File size: 30.5 MB
Google Play Services for AR 1.35.223110463:
Published on: February 07, 2023
File size: 30.7 MB
Google Play Services for AR 1.35.223110363:
Published on: December 09, 2022
File size: 30.7 MB