Carrier Services carrierservices.android_20231204_00_RC00.phone
|File size:||8 MB|
|Publish date:||December 07, 2023|
|Minimum OS||Android 8.0+ (Oreo)|
|Category||Android Communication Apps|
About Carrier Services app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCarrier Services app is a free Android Communication app, has been published by Google LLC on December 07, 2023.
Carrier Services carrierservices.android_20231204_00_RC00.phone is latest version of Carrier Services app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find Carrier Services apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Carrier Services app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)● Bug fixes and stability improvements
The DescriptionCarrier Services enables the latest communication services from mobile carriers, including battery-optimizations and support for enhanced features in the Android Messages app.
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (97167)
4 ★ (22438)
3 ★ (43451)
2 ★ (65800)
1 ★ (562029)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Wow, just wow google, disabling this app has increased my phone's battery life threefold. It's just malware and you should disable it. It's only "use" is a gateway for certain things, such as discord invites from external links. The thing is, all other phone types can do this without an external app, such as apple. Useless bit of malware built into your phone with no real purpose.
- 2 ★: Continuous updates and very little improvment to show for it. After 20 updates we finally have HD calling that is a little more reliable. Has potential but I wonder if enough conversations are being had with network providers or whether Google is trying to create the best fit ? All this app has achieved so far is to push users away from Google and toward other providers. This must have been reserved for the 'failed to graduate' team. Presumably Google felt sorry for them.
- 1 ★: Misterious "bug fixes" every 3 days. Android permissions use & abuse. Battery use and abuse. When a single company is able to generate so much damage to so many consumers and get away with it, that means Google has become a monopoly and is, without a question, abusing it's dominant position. Microsoft was harrased and fined billions of dollars for A BROWSER. Yet, Google is free to do whatever they like. The US (or any govt) are just not there. Money talks. Welcome to the 21st century.
- 1 ★: There is a problem with this app preventing SMS text messages from being received or sent. It appears to impact all devices that run android and all phone carriers. Although updates are regularly offered, the services seem to fail shortly afterwards. Toggling your sim card on/off/on seems to help also, but this is very annoying and we should not have to do this.
- 1 ★: STILL: With 4 bars, phone calls sound like the other person is underwater! Any basic text, msm, etc says "waiting for connection." -"NOT SENT" now also says "waiting for recipients phone to be online." WHAT?? Really ticked off. I keep my data OFF to save the battery. Also, my texts don't get received if the person has their phone off or their data off. This did NOT FIX BUGS AND INSTABILITY, IT CREATED THEM. Fix this now!
- 1 ★: Please fix the issue of delayed sms. These basic services of a phone and Google doesn't even care to fix the issue. When you can't do it properly why would you restrict the OEMs from taking care of the call and messaging app and make Google phone and messages compulsory. Please fix it ASAP. I'm using Redmi Note 10 pro.
- 1 ★: Need to fix this now ! Suddenly can't get pics sent through messages. Yesterday, they literally changed the settings to "disable' , where you pick how much MB can be downloaded to messages. Most people have it set to default which was 105 mb, it was changed to disable'. Today it is back to 105 mb. Also not sending or receiving messages today.
- 2 ★: Impacts reading of messages in vehicle infotainment system. Even after switching from the Verizon Messaging App to Google Messages, I am unable to access SMS messages on my 2011 Ford Sync 2 system that were previously accessable; getting a dialog box saying this phone is incompatible. This used to work but not now. Why is that? I've got a screen shot showing the failure dialog box and an onscreen indicator of pending messages that cannot be displayed. The MotoZ Bluetooth options are all set on.
- 1 ★: I'm having to text this on my phone instead of my Samsung device I got back in 2016. The fact that this software spams and almost purposefully crashes apps like the play store, chrome Google etc is ticking me off. I tried to do the good old uninstall update trick but that doesn't work either. I found it so sad that such a large cooperate can be so lasy. Hope you fix this for both phone and tablet users.
- 1 ★: Trying to activate chat features on my S21 but keep getting an error message within samsung messages saying Registration Failed and Google messages just keeps saying its trying to verify my number. Not happy! It's very disappointing considering I've been a Samsung user for years. This needs to be sorted out asap!!!
- 2 ★: Bluetooth Connectivity Issue, automatically disconnected and reconnect within every 20-40 minutes. In Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth>Additional Settings>Apps Turning on Bluetooth>. Only one Application Display that is "Goggle Play Service" and below the app show "This app turned off Bluetooth".... And, no option to select, change or off/on, or Remove this app.
- 1 ★: Calls come in and either end after 1 second or they just go straight to voicemail and I don't have any record in my call history. I'm also lucky to receive an authorization code via text often needing 4 attempts to get one to come through and receive all 4 at once. I was wondering what was wrong with my phone to discover this was it. Also it made connecting to my g-mail take multiple loads and I missed a job opportunity because of it.
- 1 ★: Everyday an update... Everyday my settings are messed with. Google data sets for news/maps/ and such coming from carrier NOC center Location NOT phone location now. By default. Also seen as wifi. (Ip6 /ip4) What my location geo----. Oh hai tmoble in Pennsylvania. Never mind the 270000 location settings. And at the bottom of pages.. has me in Ky, the next state over. Past ridiculous.
- 3 ★: My new review. Is the new "chat features" a part of Google's plan to get users accustomed to be connected to the internet constantly? Sure seems like it. If I send somebody a chat features message they can't get it unless they're on the internet. I'm thinking of abandoning it and going back to SMS
- 1 ★: Updates are buggy... half the time whenever I update this app on my Pixel 4a 5G, phone starts to act erratically and screws everything up. Today I got the "black screen of death" and my phone wouldn't even turn on for about 20 minutes after installing this latest update. Stop releasing stuff that isn't ready.
Instruction for installing Carrier Services app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Carrier Services app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.android.ims-vcarrierservices.android_20231204_00_RC00.phone-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCarrier Services app apk carrierservices.android_20231204_00_RC00.phone apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write (but not read] the user's call log data.
- Allows an application to add voicemails into the system.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCarrier Services carrierservices.android_20231204_00_RC00.phone:
Published on: December 07, 2023
File size: 8 MB
Carrier Services carrierservices.android_20231113_00_RC00.phone:
Published on: November 25, 2023
File size: 8 MB
Carrier Services carrierservices.android_20230501_00_RC02.phone:
Published on: May 05, 2023
File size: 8.5 MB
Carrier Services carrierservices.android_20230418_01_RC00.phone:
Published on: April 22, 2023
File size: 8.5 MB
Carrier Services carrierservices.android_20230403_00_RC00.phone:
Published on: April 07, 2023
File size: 8.5 MB
Carrier Services carrierservices.android_20230130_00_RC00.phone:
Published on: February 06, 2023
File size: 9.8 MB