Google Fit: Activity Tracking 2023.11.23.00.arm64-v8a.release
|File size:||31.1 MB|
|Publish date:||December 07, 2023|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Google Fit: Activity Tracking app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGoogle Fit: Activity Tracking app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Google LLC on December 07, 2023.
Google Fit: Activity Tracking 2023.11.23.00.arm64-v8a.release is latest version of Google Fit: Activity Tracking app updated by CloudApks.com on June 23, 2021. On this page you can find Google Fit: Activity Tracking apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Google Fit: Activity Tracking app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)
• See more of your health and fitness data on the redesigned Home tab
• Get detailed sleep data from connected third-party apps
• Set yourself a bedtime schedule and keep track of how your sleep compares
• Share your favorite activities to social media with built-in sharing from Journal
• Try the updated Workouts experience & Breathe tile on a connected Wear OS smartwatch
The DescriptionGet to a healthier and more active life with the new Google Fit!
It's hard to know how much or what kind of activity you need to stay healthy. That's why Google Fit collaborated with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA) to bring you Heart Points, an activity goal that can help improve your health.
Activities that get your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for your heart and mind. You'll earn one Heart Point for each minute of moderate activity like picking up the pace when walking your dog, and double points for more intense activities like running. It takes just 30-minutes of brisk walking five days a week to reach the AHA and WHO's recommended amount of physical activity shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, improve sleep, and increase overall mental wellbeing.
Google Fit will also help you:
TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS FROM YOUR PHONE OR WATCH
Get instant insights when you exercise and see real-time stats for your runs, walks, and bike rides. Fit will use your Android phone's sensors or Wear OS by Google smartwatch's heart rate sensors to record your speed, pace, route, and more.
MONITOR YOUR GOALS
See your daily progress on your Heart Points and Steps goal. Meeting your goals all the time? Easily adjust your goals to keep challenging yourself to achieve a healthy heart and mind.
MAKE ALL YOUR MOVEMENT COUNT
If you walk, run, or bike throughout the day, your Android phone or Wear OS by Google smartwatch will automatically detect and add your activities to your Google Fit journal to ensure you get credit for every move. Enjoy a different type of workout? Select it from a list of activities like pilates, rowing, or spinning, and Google Fit will track all the Heart Points you earn.
CONNECT WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND DEVICES
Fit can show you info from many of your favorite apps and devices to give you a holistic view of your health, so you'll never lose track of your progress. These include Lifesum, Wear OS by Google, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, Xiaomi Mi bands, and more.
CHECK IN AT ANYTIME, FROM ANYWHERE
See a snapshot of your activity history across Fit and your integrated apps in the redesigned journal.
Learn more about Google Fit and see a list of supported apps at: www.google.com/fit
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (67880)
4 ★ (27912)
3 ★ (41295)
2 ★ (67501)
1 ★ (245165)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Have been using this app for years and have always really liked it. Changed my mind last update, no longer seems to have a "path" showing where I've walked. I hike and like to see the path a travel while in the woods. Also it doesn't seem to sync my steps with myfitnesspal since last update. Please fix so I don't have to find another app.
- 2 ★: Half the time it does't bother to count my steps but it will acknkwledge that I went out for a walk. Which is pretty much useless really. Or it'll only count a portion of the walk and I can see on the map graphhic that it just left me somewhere a few blocks from home or work. Again, pretty much useless. Especially as we're having a challenge at work and I can never get an accurate step count. Some days it doesn't coumt amything at all.
- 3 ★: Would give higher rating but can't get accurate heart points as the data changes after 3 or 4 days to lower the totals. So 50 changes to 27 and so on, so even though I've hit the target 150 for 3 weeks straight the saved data says otherwise. Data is recorded on Fossil Gen 5 watch incase that helps. Update: so this problem was fixed in an update but now because of the latest update even worse. Now the watch reads 87 heart Points stopped workout and saved it as 16.
- 1 ★: EDIT: The link provided only deals with activity tracking. As I previously said, my walks are already being tracked perfectly, I'm just not getting as many heart points as I used to. Fit tracks my walks well enough, but the recent change to how the heart points are worked out means that the effort I put into them isn't adequately recognised. I've just come back from a 3 miles walk, and only received 3 heart points. I'm disabled and, trust me, it takes a lot more effort than that!
- 1 ★: This app has never accurately recorded my steps. It has always been off by hundreds compared to my tracker. I have to travel with my phone for it somewhat match. 5/24- steps all of a sudden not being synced with myfitnesspal. Did all the recommendations they suggested and still nothing. Told it's a big issue that will take time fixing and not simple. If the issue is due to what seems like an update from fit why isn't it fixed yet. SMH
- 1 ★: 7/2021. Still garbage. It either doesn't track my workouts or it randomly stops. Once you start tracking, you can't always your progress. Like it runs in the background. Hidden when you want to see it. Get another app! 2/20. Still garbage. Went for a 2.5-3 mile walk and it didn't even record half of it. This is garbage. Get a different app until Google pulls it's collective head out and fixes it!!!!! Does not record what it's supposed to record and incorrectly records what it does record.
- 1 ★: I can no longer access past data, specifically my monthly mileage. I've cleared the cache, cleared storage, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing fixes this. I go back to a previous month and the numbers on the calendar just act as though they're loading and nothing ever populates. If this ever gets fixed I'll update this review. **Update** reported the issue as a bug and nothing has changed.
- 1 ★: This app is pretty much garbage. Not only does it count way less steps than any other app I've used, it also basically requires you to jog, if not run to gain any hearts, which are supposed to guage the value of your workout. I used to walk 20 minutes to an hour at a time, despite recovering from a leg injury. To get this app to count any hearts, I can really only walk 5 because it basically demands you walk well over the normal 3 miles an hour most people walk. It takes the fun out of walking.
- 1 ★: Used to work fine - now nothing will track even when manually adding activities. Nothing gets added to steps or heart points/calendar , even when I manually add details for the activity to the journal. Doesn't work at all. EDIT- After receiving support in the Google forums, the app still does not work at all. Unsure if this is an error with the app as I've never had problems on this device before, running Android 11. Will move over to an activity tracking app that works.
- 1 ★: Looks like you broke the app with the latest update. The sync with the wear os watch is not working anymore (last activity synced is from May 28th). I see many people are complaining about that. Now the app is not useful. I will change the rating once it gets fixed. I have sent you the feedback through the app and you can contact me if you need more info. When can we expect the fix?
- 4 ★: It's good and everything works except for the heart points. You don't get any heart points unless you tell it you're doing a workout. Can do the exact same activity but get 0 points if you don't tell it that you're starting a workout. Makes it seem like there's no real method to how they are achieved.
- 1 ★: Too hard to understand. Doesn't keep track. Not accurate at all. I can see how results will vary depending on device. Pretty much need a 2000 dollar phone for best results. It's much cheaper and better just to get a wearable stand alone step tracker.
- 2 ★: ALWAYS inaccurate in tracking and sync. 6/18: there was no any steps records after 4:14pm. 6/19: the same happened, no update after 4:38pm. 6/20: Uninstalled, installed and set up from the beginning again, it worked properly then, lost data reinstated too. Not sure if the issue is to happen again....
- 1 ★: Since an update came through in mid-May, nothing had been tracked by the app. I tried starting the app before going to make groceries (but didn't start tracking a workout), and it says I walked 138 steps, 0.02 miles. It should have said a mile, if not over. This app is now garbage.
- 5 ★: I put 3 more stars from my initial review, problem syncing heart rate had been solved by third party app (I hope there will be no more problem). I'd give one more star if we can combine (and not duplicated) step count from multiple wearables/devices. Google fit seems confused with multiple source of step count. Thanks anyway Edit. I put 1 more star for solved step problem. Option for more detailed body measurements are welcomed (i.e body fat%, min-max HR, etc)
Instruction for installing Google Fit: Activity Tracking app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Google Fit: Activity Tracking app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.android.apps.fitness-v2023.11.23.00.arm64-v8a.release-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGoogle Fit: Activity Tracking app apk 2023.11.23.00.arm64-v8a.release apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
Previous versionsGoogle Fit: Activity Tracking 2023.11.23.00.arm64-v8a.release:
Published on: December 07, 2023
File size: 31.1 MB
Google Fit: Activity Tracking 2023.10.26.01.arm64-v8a.release:
Published on: November 24, 2023
File size: 31 MB
Google Fit: Activity Tracking 2023.04.13.00.x86.release:
Published on: May 04, 2023
File size: 32.9 MB
Google Fit: Activity Tracking 2023.03.16.01.armeabi-v7a.release:
Published on: April 09, 2023
File size: 29.5 MB
Google Fit: Activity Tracking 2023.02.16.00.x86_64.release:
Published on: March 11, 2023
File size: 32.8 MB
Google Fit: Activity Tracking 2023.01.20.00.x86_64.release:
Published on: February 06, 2023
File size: 32.8 MB