|File size:||9.1 MB|
|Publish date:||May 25, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About FOSTON app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFOSTON app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by 朱波 on May 25, 2018.
FOSTON 1.2.5 is latest version of FOSTON app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find FOSTON apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
FOSTON app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionFOSTON is a P2P way to view DVR, Plug and Play from all over the world!
Basic function introduction:
1. Using QRcode to add a new device.
2. Stream Videos over WIFI or 3G, and you can view 4 streams at once
3. Snapshot and browse picture
4. Record and playback video
5. PTZ control
Ratings and Reviews
1.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing FOSTON app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download FOSTON app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gooclient.foston.two-v1.2.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFOSTON app apk 1.2.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsFOSTON 1.2.5:
Published on: May 25, 2018
File size: 9.1 MB