|File size:||36.3 MB|
|Publish date:||December 17, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About V12 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewV12 app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by ZHIXIONG HU on December 17, 2020.
V12 4.1.5 is latest version of V12 app updated by CloudApks.com on December 21, 2020. On this page you can find V12 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
V12 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Remove Some no using SDK package
The DescriptionA simple P2P way for Camera.
- Set up your Camera quickly.
- Stream securely day or night – in HD or SD.
- Get alerts when there’s motion while you’re away.
- Talk and listen. Hear the baby. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (186)
4 ★ (25)
3 ★ (76)
2 ★ (67)
1 ★ (490)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: when i tried to add a camera thro lan search, it shows the camera, but when i try to add the gid shown, it says device not exists.
- 1 ★: This camera quality or other function is good but playback function is not work always go automatically start point, so please upgrade this app otherwise i not recommend others this camera .
- 1 ★: Constantly offline, blanks out. Sometimes forced to reset and reconnect. Times out when configuring. Poor video quality. Overall, terrible.
- 2 ★: The device doesn't work anymore,after i reset..and keep showing me configuration device, i already connect wifi connection to the device..i was unable to use..please fix..
- 1 ★: bogus canmera don't purchase.its one of the fraud scam.nothing happens... neither connect WiFi nor hotspot...no password...no blinking of light...camera gets off after 3 seconds... neither app support nor camera.....
- 1 ★: why does this app require a a access to making phone calls? this type of app does not need phone access. shame on you Google for permitting this control!!@@@
- 1 ★: will not configure. won't connect to internet and keeps timing out. will be returning camera and I just got it today.
- 3 ★: The time synch does not work on my 2 cameras. Tried many times but still wrong no good if ever needed as evidence
- 1 ★: it keeps disconnecting and saying error 5110 FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 ★: this app is very frustrating. Ive bought 6 bulb camera with different manufacturer but only this app/product frustrated me much. I almost strike the camera on the wall. This is stupid! I suggest Google Play to remove this app and ask for refund to pay all those who bought this garbage product of China.
- 1 ★: cannot connect to camera. waste of time. waste of money. dont believe me buy it and see for yourself.
- 2 ★: cam is great but settings r confusing n after a while motion detection stops working which sucks
- 5 ★: This v12 is very easy installed. And very clear. I will recommend to friend.
- 1 ★: What is meaning Smart Add and Hotspot connection and what is difference between Smart Add vd Hotspot connection and Camera vs Ap camera? Plz also tell me how can i saw videos of Sd card in this application?
- 1 ★: The app keeps timing out at wifi setup after putting in my modem password
Instruction for installing V12 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download V12 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gooclient.anycam.v12two-v4.1.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsV12 app apk 4.1.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
Previous versionsV12 4.1.5:
Published on: December 17, 2020
File size: 36.3 MB
Published on: December 08, 2020
File size: 39.4 MB
Published on: March 29, 2019
File size: 30.9 MB
Published on: March 11, 2019
File size: 30.7 MB
Published on: January 08, 2019
File size: 30.7 MB
Published on: September 10, 2018
File size: 30.6 MB