|File size:||42.9 MB|
|Publish date:||December 31, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About iGear-Roboeye app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewiGear-Roboeye app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by ZHIXIONG HU on December 31, 2020.
iGear-Roboeye 3.7.6 is latest version of iGear-Roboeye app updated by CloudApks.com on January 01, 2021. On this page you can find iGear-Roboeye apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
iGear-Roboeye app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fix Bugs
The Description1, you can view remote real-time video and TF card recording data anytime, anywhere
2, support intelligent fast matching function, support ap fast matching function; support QR code scanning to add, support LAN search device to add.
3. Support remote PTZ control, rotate the camera direction by sliding the screen operation.
4, support network audio monitoring and voice intercom
5, support network remote picture capture and image acquisition.
6, support on-site motion detection alarm and AI linkage alarm.
7, intelligent streaming media P2P technology, real-time transmission of high-definition picture quality.
8, you can record a live preview and view the recorded video in the album.
9. Add a cloud storage service, bind the device to the cloud service, and upload the video to the server to enhance data security.
10, support VR fisheye cloud camera and 720° panoramic cloud camera
Ratings and Reviews
2.8 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (29)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (3)
2 ★ (6)
1 ★ (20)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Worst app, not allowing to sign in
- 1 ★: Couldn't connect after wasting hours together. Do not waste your money on it.
- 1 ★: Very hard to configure the camera, tried several times for connecting the camera to wifi, no luck.. Recording is not happening in camera..
- 1 ★: They sell cheap and poorly designed electronic gadgets, I tried to configure roboeye, but absolutely fade up for 3 hrs and got this way to cope up the stress. I never recommend to ever purchase such cheap and poorly designed products. I will never ever use any product of iGear in whole of my life .. Absolutely frustrated to such extend that I even can kill .......if he come infront of me..I will hang this camera to a rope in front of my home for 6 wks in a crushed state with clearly visible name
- 5 ★: This is a good camera. And easy to connect and can work without internet where as other cameras need internet connection everytime. Design is different and movement are smooth.. Will review more things if got chance
- 1 ★: Poor product ..very laggy....an expert can only configure after a lot of efforts...
- 1 ★: Useless app doesn't connect
- 1 ★: Worse app.worse product . waist my 2 hours for configure.but not succeed.irritating app n time waisting , costly product.no technical support by manufacturer of app n product.waist of time n money also.dont buy n don't purchase this product roboeye.
- 1 ★: Worst Application. Signup process is a waste of time
- 4 ★: Swipe controls are a bit laggy
- 1 ★: Totally useless. never worked
- 3 ★: How does manual light control works on the app?
- 1 ★: Because no option for zero star
- 1 ★: Ban this app . Totally waist of time.
- 5 ★: Really it's good
Instruction for installing iGear-Roboeye app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download iGear-Roboeye app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gooclient.anycam.roboeye-v3.7.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsiGear-Roboeye app apk 3.7.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.