GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker 7.24.7-play
See all previous versions
|File size:||13.8 MB|
|Publish date:||March 30, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Glow Inc on March 30, 2021.
GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker 7.24.7-play is latest version of GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker app updated by CloudApks.com on April 19, 2021. On this page you can find GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionGet pregnant, log your period cycle and more. Discover all the ovulation, period, fertility and pregnancy information you need with Glow.
Log your period in the app’s calendar and track your cycle with our ovulation calculator.
Your period tracker lets you record ovulation, PMS, and pregnancy symptoms. Or log your period and be in control of your fertility with our period tracker and ovulation calendar.
Fertility made easy - 5 ways Glow can work for you:
1. Get pregnant easily - Log 40 different health signals from sexual activity, mood swings, PMS and more.
2. Period tracker and ovulation calendar! Get personalized period information with our cycle chart, ovulation tracker and period calculator.
3. Fertility FAQS - Want to learn more about charting your fertility, egg freezing and menstrual health? Our library of "Glow Scoops" has all the articles you need to stay informed.
4. PMS or other symptoms? Log them all on your period calendar and find out what they mean.
5. Ovulation and all things pregnancy - Join our community to share your views and learn from other experiences. PMS, periods and pregnancy tips - no topic is off limits!
Take control with Glow’s dedicated resources. From a dedicated ovulation tracker, PDF ovulation reports or even a fertility calculator. Get quality information you need to get pregnant or track your cycle.
Whether you use Glow as an ovulation tracker or period calculator you will get unparalleled support. Trying to get pregnant naturally or undergoing IVF or IUI? Join the largest online community for women who are trying to conceive. Or get your partner to join our mirror app because fertility is a team sport!
Want a period tracker or a women’s health app you can rely on for detail and accuracy? We’ve got you covered.
Download Glow today and take charge of your fertility.
If you are having technical issues or have any questions about your cycle or period, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (3309)
4 ★ (1409)
3 ★ (2479)
2 ★ (7589)
1 ★ (52407)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Pretty much perfect prediction rate thus far 😀 I'm a guy trying track my partners periods in order to help us with getting pregnant and am very impressed with how helpful and accurate Glow has been. Definitely recommend it 😀
- 1 ★: It says it's like it 3 and up because of the inapp purchases and stuff so I was like yeah I can use this to track my Period because I'm having trouble tracking I go in to register and it says I have to be 16 or older as a 14 year old just trying to track her period I find it stupid.
- 1 ★: Way over priced. The apps don't sync between each other and and I logged yesterday and the log is gone.
- 3 ★: I was loving this app but today it won't let me see the previous months for my period. It just says calendar updated when I click on calendar
- 5 ★: To everyone who lost their data all you have to do is log out and then back in. It took lots of time in the support center to learn this. As for the app, it's great. Takes all the data you prove, give analysis of your cycle, gives you numerous communities to be part of depending on your interests & situation. I just started the premium version ($30 for a lifetime membership, how could I not?) After 4 yrs of using the free version. Start free and upgrade when you're ready.
- 3 ★: This has been an awesome app for logging and tracking menstrual information. It includes weight, mood and other things as well. Easy to transfer between "trying to get pregnant", "avoiding pregnancy" mode depending on your life stage. I gabe it three stars instead of more because I struggle with the layout, and app designs being updated pretty frequently. Only using some features once a month they might can within 3-4months and I don't remember how to enter some of the info.
- 3 ★: This app is great. Until you get pregnant. And switch to glow nurture. Then back. I lost over 5+years of logs during the time I switched to glow nurture then back to glow. When I came back. Same log in info. Same everything still on my original acct. Only. Absolutely no past logs. I had to start clear over. Very dissappointed.
- 4 ★: Loving this app so far. I absolutly freaking love getting a notification telling me I'm gonna be starting my period in the next 2 days, then 1day then the day it starts, and if it gets it wrong for some reason all you gotta do is go in and put the day you started & it'll get back on track. Love it. Very convenient.
- 5 ★: Good app, no complaints except the occasional "upgrade to Premium!" ad.
- 5 ★: Soo I wanted to give this a real review. I absolutely love this app! I give this app 5 stars because not only is it super easy but for me it's been super accurate. As accurate as an app can be with a human body. I track my period and ovulation days as I do not use birth control for health reason and allergies. I have been birth control free for 5 years now and have not gotten pregnant bc I took the time to learn about my cycle body and more and this app really made it easy for me to do so.
- 5 ★: Excellent app! A must for all women... Track and understand your cycle and fertility....
- 4 ★: The Premium advertising is kind of annoying but overall it's a good app!
- 4 ★: I like that it's a free tracker for basal body temperature and period cycle, with personalized ovulation prediction based on user input. Not a fan of all the ads, but I'm cheap so I'm not gonna upgrade for ad free. It is not the easiest to look back and see what previous cycle lengths were, maybe the premium version has more analysis tools. There's also a sort of in app social media community you can post to if you want, and people do! Not what I expected for a period/bbt tracker, but why not!
- 1 ★: I used this app for a few years. I thought it was easy enough to function. Why I rated it so low was how the different chat posts were monitored. As a respectful person I was shocked to see what people are allowed to post. I also found it weird to see posts continuously disappear and others be allowed. I thought it would be a great way to get information and share information with other women. There was so much room for potential. Definitely room for better monitors.
- 1 ★: Way too many emails and daily pop ups to upgrade constantly. When I start the app its nothing but endless articles I do not want to read. So far it does its job but I will be looking for another app to do the same thing.
Instruction for installing GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.glow.android-v7.24.7-play.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker app apk 7.24.7-play apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versionsGLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker 7.24.7-play:
Published on: March 30, 2021
File size: 13.8 MB
GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker 7.24.5-play:
Published on: March 19, 2021
File size: 13.8 MB
GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker 7.24.3-play:
Published on: March 12, 2021
File size: 13.8 MB
GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker 7.24.2-play:
Published on: March 08, 2021
File size: 13.8 MB
GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker 7.24.1-play:
Published on: March 04, 2021
File size: 13.8 MB
GLOW. Ovulation & Period Tracker 7.23.1-play:
Published on: February 03, 2021
File size: 13.3 MB