Virgin Pulse Global Challenge 5.29.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||51.1 MB|
|Publish date:||August 03, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Virgin Pulse Global Challenge app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewVirgin Pulse Global Challenge app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Virgin Pulse Global Challenge on August 03, 2020.
Virgin Pulse Global Challenge 5.29.0 is latest version of Virgin Pulse Global Challenge app updated by CloudApks.com on September 23, 2020. On this page you can find Virgin Pulse Global Challenge apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Virgin Pulse Global Challenge app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Minor enhancements
- Bug fixes
The DescriptionCreate new healthy habits with the Global Challenge app by your side. Aim for 10,000+ steps each day, sync your steps and track your activity. The more steps you take, the more global locations you’ll unlock. Plus, there are a host of features to help you stay motivated and discover the new you…
Health Hub – news, tips and advice to connect your healthy habits
Team Feed – chat with your team
Mini Challenges to provide extra motivation
Shiny virtual trophies to be won
Leaderboards and Mini Leagues to see how you and your team are performing
Weight Tracker to reach your healthy weight goal
Sleep – your tomorrow starts tonight with Sleep. Improve your sleep routine to reach 7+ hours of recommended sleep.
Nutrition – the smart way to enjoy food with tips and info to eat healthily
Balance – simple ideas for busy minds
Focus – Set your sights and perform at your peak
My Stats – set stage targets and see how you’re tracking throughout the challenge
The Virgin Pulse Global Challenge is available to members only. The Global Challenge app is free for members. For more information to join the Global Challenge, visit https://www.virginpulse.com/global-challenge/
Ratings and Reviews
|2.9 out of 5|
5 ★ (1064)
4 ★ (294)
3 ★ (253)
2 ★ (283)
1 ★ (882)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Add more activities - Can you add an activity for Stairs? I go up dozens of stairs a day and that is great excersice. I don't know how to record those now.
- 1 ★: Can't connect! Can't sign up, can't go pass the screen where asks you to log in with your email, the left menu doesn't appear so i cannot select MAX BUZZ to connect..
- 1 ★: It worked for 5 days, then wouldn't register steps on buzz,, wouldnt let me add manually and then wouldn't let me log in.
- 1 ★: It doesn't open in my phone. I tried to install in my husband phone (also an Android) and same issue.
- 1 ★: The app no longer syncs or detects the max buzz device.
- 3 ★: Has lots of bugs, stretches profile picture
- 1 ★: Cannot open app on Android , what is going on ???
- 3 ★: Last year my device got connected with my account but right now i have new device and it did not connect to my account. It says: Sorry! Either the username or password you've enter is incorrect. I can open my account thru laptop but did not connect to my phone. Please help.
- 1 ★: Trying to setup for a work challenge. Only a sign screen. No setup??
- 1 ★: Decent app but when you cant access the app anymore the armband becomes an expensive paperweight since you cant set the time any other way. its a pity.
- 2 ★: You cannot create an account without a sponser, useless. I have tried getting around it but it won't work so unless you have a sponser it won't work.
- 3 ★: I forgot my password. While resetting password, I don't get password reset email. I am a registered corporate user. I hope customer support will help on it.
- 1 ★: The app doesn't save session, so i need to enter my credentials every day, which is pretty annoying. Also it requires GPS on to sync. Saying that it is caused by the way Android is treating data is just a lame excuse for poor coding. User interface is counter intuitive. The only positive element of this app is the fact that it works at all. It is the sole reason for me to give up on any further global challenge editiins.
- 2 ★: My team at work has set up the global challenge with the max buzz tracker, everyone else seems to be up and running with their max buzz synced, but I can't seem to activate mine - it acts as if I already had a login - and every time I click onto the login link that the website gives me to "reset" my password, it only keeps bringing me back to the beginning as if I attempted to login with it just saying "reset password" or it may have expired - what are your suggestions for me to get this fixed, because I have the max buzz with a completely inaccurate time that I can't fix because I can't log in nor keep track of my steps at the end. One more thing - when I look at the website for information, it is what people have posted so many years ago - it makes me wonder is it compatible with my phone?
- 1 ★: Really poor. Doesn't auto sync steps. Takes an absolute age to sync with the max buzz tracker, alot of the time it doesn't manage it and you have to manually enter steps which could encourage cheating. The app will also drive you crazy constantly asking you to turn on location.
Instruction for installing Virgin Pulse Global Challenge app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Virgin Pulse Global Challenge app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gettheworldmoving.hundreddaysevent-v5.29.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsVirgin Pulse Global Challenge app apk 5.29.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsVirgin Pulse Global Challenge 5.29.0:
Published on: August 03, 2020
File size: 51.1 MB
Virgin Pulse Global Challenge 5.28.0:
Published on: June 16, 2020
File size: 51.1 MB
Virgin Pulse Global Challenge 5.27.0:
Published on: June 01, 2020
File size: 51.1 MB
Virgin Pulse Global Challenge 5.26.0:
Published on: May 13, 2020
File size: 51.1 MB
Virgin Pulse Global Challenge 5.25.0:
Published on: May 05, 2020
File size: 51.1 MB
Virgin Pulse Global Challenge 5.24.0:
Published on: April 06, 2020
File size: 51.1 MB