Qardio Heart Health 1.32.5
See all previous versions
|File size:||41.7 MB|
|Publish date:||January 06, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Qardio Heart Health app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewQardio Heart Health app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Qardio, Inc. on January 06, 2021.
Qardio Heart Health 1.32.5 is latest version of Qardio Heart Health app updated by CloudApks.com on January 27, 2021. On this page you can find Qardio Heart Health apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Qardio Heart Health app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)This version of the Qardio App includes general bug fixes and stability improvements.
Qardio App tracks your blood pressure and weight data in a way that makes health monitoring effortless and actionable.
The DescriptionTrack your blood pressure and weight related data with Qardio, the easiest-to-use and most versatile app for Android devices. Qardio lets you choose your preferred way to create the most sophisticated health journal: enter your blood pressure or weight data manually, transfer your data from other apps such as MyFitnessPal, Google Fit, Samsung Health or sync them automatically by using one of Qardio’s award-winning devices. View charts, set reminders and share your data with a touch of a button. Qardio App is packed with features that make health tracking effortless and actionable. And it’s completely FREE!
• Named “Best Health App” and “Best App for Health”
• Official Samsung Health partner
• PC Magazine Editor's choice winner
• Winner of 3 CES Awards (2015 and 2016)
*** Featured in WIRED, CNN, TechCrunch, Forbes, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, PC Magazine, BBC, San Francisco Chronicle, Vogue, Engadget and many many more. ***
“Full of useful features, making blood pressure management super easy.”- Forbes
“QardioBase simplifies weight management.” – NBC
“Qardio’s blood pressure monitor puts a doctor in your pocket.” – Tom’s Guide
WHY WE ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HEALTH APPS:
FREE – Store, interpret and share your data for free in this beautifully designed app. No in-app purchases, no ads, no strings attached.
SIMPLE TO USE – Track your health data automatically in one convenient place. Use your existing device or trade up for a smart Qardio one, the choice is yours.
GET POWERFUL HEALTH INSIGHTS – Qardio App has more features and unique properties that any other health app so you get deeper, more actionable insights into your health.
UNDERSTAND YOUR DATA – Unlike other apps, Qardio not only gives you numbers, it also provides visual feedback so you know what the data actually means.
SHARE YOUR DATA – Qardio App offers several easy ways to share your data with your friends, family and doctors.
CONNECT DEVICES AND APPS – Qardio gives you the choice of using the app for manual entries, syncing data from other apps or connecting with QardioArm or QardioBase.
GET MEDICALLY PRECISE MEASUREMENTS – Qardio devices are clinically validated so you and your doctor can trust the results.
WORKS WITH GOOGLE FIT, SAMSUNG HEALTH & MYFITNESSPAL– Seamlessly connected, making your health monitoring even easier.
Why wait? It is free to sign up and use. Download us today and start looking after your health the smart way.
The Qardio App works with Android 4.4 "KitKat” and later and Bluetooth 4.0.
See here the list of validated devices: http://www.getqardio.com/devices/
Need help or more information? Go to: support.getqardio.com
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (258)
4 ★ (59)
3 ★ (139)
2 ★ (736)
1 ★ (3014)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I don't like this, the readings are around 190/120, but my doctor checks me regularly at close to 125/80. Having the entire device attached to the cuff makes it awkward and clumsy to use. I can't even find a way to uninstall the app or close my account.
- 5 ★: App does exactly what I need it to do. Tracks my blood pressure and pulse. Love it! I just purchased the Qardio Base to track my weight and that also works great! Both work with the Samsung Health app.
- 3 ★: A POSITIVE: I like the app. It shows accurate BP measurements. Checked it against other BP monitors. Easy to keep logs. NEGATIVES: Even when following manufacturers directions in relation to shutting the monitor off, the Qardio BP drains an exorbitant amount of battery power. The only way I can get a reasonable amount of battery life, is to remove batteries after each use...a bummer! ¿¿After using this monitor for approx 8 months, it stopped working.🥶🥶🥶.
- 5 ★: I love this so much. It is small, convenient and I love the fact it will record everything for my Doctors. I am a kidney transplant patient and blood pressure readings are necessary and very important. Did I mention I love it
- 4 ★: With this app and of course Qardio devices, I can remotely monitor all my love ones of their base line health. No other device will allow you to do such. Update... After 3 years, these features are true, but they promised with Quardio EKG, still no where in sight... Something i paid for long in advance... Meanwhile i can get EKG with my watch...
- 5 ★: I would like to see each of the two or three readings. Is The irregular heartbeat status more likely to present itself over the longer term required to take multiple blood pressure measurements? I am now getting more consistent transmission of data from the cardio base. Was that a fix? Easy and functional.
- 1 ★: Piece a junk , put a switch you can turn on and off.leave the lighton when it is on. Pressure high because of trouble getting it to take a reading.
- 5 ★: Great little BPM. We have two one for my wife and one for me. I would recommend this Qardio BPM to anyone who checks their blood pressure frequently or even two or more times a week...
- 5 ★: Just used it first time. Super easy to setup and seems accurate. My first impression is this is a top quality device. ... I have been using Qardio for several months now. Excellent quality, super easy to use. Best feature is automatically logging the readings and can transfer the data over email.
- 5 ★: it works very except sometimes it is difficult to pair device with smartphone, after update get message irregular heartbeat what is natural way to improve heartbeats
- 5 ★: Great app and device. It helps monitor my bp accurately. It's a lot better than manual device's and stores the history so I can keep track. Highly recommend this. I also use the visitor mode to help keep track of my spouse who also has a lot of health problems. I'm so glad my doctor recommended this.
- 1 ★: Not reliable at all constantly fails to turn ON!. Device needs a manual off/On switch. Cuff way is Terrible... complete waste of Time ! You will drive your BP up trying to get it to work !
- 1 ★: The whole setup and syncing process is a disaster. Bad experience for both me and my partner. Took over 1 hour to troubleshoot and get it to work.
- 5 ★: The app gives me the information to manage my heart and blood pressure to stay healthy. It also provides information regarding my A-Fib that helps me be aware of problems.
- 4 ★: Quick and easy to use. Matches the BP at my providers office, too. 1/29/20 - This device is still working well. It us easy to pack when traveling. 6/7/20 - frequently loses sync w/ Samsung Health requiring manual BP entry. 10/7/20 - it hasn't sync'd w/ Samsung Health for several months.
Instruction for installing Qardio Heart Health app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Qardio Heart Health app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.getqardio.android-v1.32.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsQardio Heart Health app apk 1.32.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsQardio Heart Health 1.32.5:
Published on: January 06, 2021
File size: 41.7 MB
Qardio Heart Health 1.32.4:
Published on: August 19, 2020
File size: 41.6 MB
Qardio Heart Health 1.32.3:
Published on: June 16, 2020
File size: 37.4 MB
Qardio Heart Health 1.32.2:
Published on: May 25, 2020
File size: 31.1 MB
Qardio Heart Health 1.32.1:
Published on: May 02, 2020
File size: 31 MB
Qardio Heart Health 1.32:
Published on: February 18, 2020
File size: 29.9 MB