|File size:||69.2 MB|
|Publish date:||April 21, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Photography Apps|
About SW360 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSW360 app is a free Android Photography app, has been published by Alexchen on April 21, 2021.
SW360 3.3.28 is latest version of SW360 app updated by CloudApks.com on April 22, 2021. On this page you can find SW360 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
SW360 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The Description* Support panoramic IP Camera, 180°360°and 720° super wide view angle
* Support digital Pan-Tilt-Zoom
* Easy smart wifi setting
* Support log in with Cloud Technology
* Support motion alert Cloud Push message
* Support real time multi-channel live view
* Support sharing function
* Support remote playback
* Local recording and playback
* Support two-way audio talk
* AP mode, support using without internet
* Support version updating automatically
Ratings and Reviews
|2.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (821)
4 ★ (130)
3 ★ (150)
2 ★ (160)
1 ★ (491)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Bad app, bad camera's. Fails to get alarm messages, so motion detection is kinda useles. 50/50 % chance that u actually can view your camera, and if u are lucky then theres 50/50 % chance that you cant rewind/rewatch your recording, if you are lucky for a second time and rewind works then there is 99% chance that u wil be not able to select the right time frame that u need right away coz of crappy "time swipe bar", aaand theeen theres 100 % chance that loading will take a very long time. Enjoy
- 1 ★: Often the app just stops responding. Have to manually hard stop it and start again. Not really what I expect from an app that has to help me get the feeling that my home is secured.
- 4 ★: I really love this app but it would be better if you could have better performance on hotspot because if you use local wifi it has the best performance
- 3 ★: App works good and is easy to use, however the option to switch the light mode in the advanced settings menu does not work properly. If I switch to white light it works for 5 seconds and then turns off.
- 3 ★: The app has been working well but it lacks some features. The first thing that I would like to see is a widget where I can easily switch movement detection on and off.
- 4 ★: After an initial wave of "Network time out" (caused by my adblocker vpn) everything works ok ... with the occasionally "unable to connect" issues.
- 4 ★: Very cheap camera which is streaming perfectly. I have bought four of these camera's and i'm using them indoor and outdoor with no problems.
- 1 ★: App that can't find camera when is in wireless mode and apo which cab't connect to camera when in wired mode. And then returns error code which means nothing
- 5 ★: For me work's great no problems,it's a little bit awkward at first but then does everything a WiFi ip camera should, and mijn cost 25 euro new.☺️
- 1 ★: Make sure you follow both cam and phone instructions and to verify your email Only then will it work ok Update after 1 day Cam keeps disconnecting so back to 1 star or less
- 2 ★: Live stream is good but... Motion detection does detection only. No recording.
- 1 ★: Since the update few days ago all 5 outside cameras stopped working, not impressed.
- 5 ★: Some times the app freezes over and crashes but overall it works great
- 1 ★: network timeout when trying to ad new device tried it with 3 camera's used diferent ^hone and tables no luck
- 1 ★: very glitchy.. sporadic in recording.. no notifications
Instruction for installing SW360 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download SW360 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.generalcomp.sw360-v3.3.28.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSW360 app apk 3.3.28 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Previous versionsSW360 3.3.28:
Published on: April 21, 2021
File size: 69.2 MB
Published on: April 14, 2021
File size: 68.9 MB
Published on: January 27, 2021
File size: 69 MB
Published on: November 14, 2019
File size: 47.1 MB
Published on: December 29, 2018
File size: 24.7 MB
Published on: December 26, 2018
File size: 24.6 MB