Audio to text (speech recognition) 1.10.1
|File size:||19.8 MB|
|Publish date:||June 29, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Audio to text (speech recognition) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAudio to text (speech recognition) app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by gawk on June 29, 2021.
Audio to text (speech recognition) 1.10.1 is latest version of Audio to text (speech recognition) app updated by CloudApks.com on June 30, 2021. On this page you can find Audio to text (speech recognition) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Audio to text (speech recognition) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Redesigned the shopping system (now they will not be lost and will automatically return if no time has been added)
- Added examples of "good" and "bad" audio files for users to better understand
- Added the ability to get all your old recognitions
The DescriptionThe application Audio file to text is designed to recognize sound files with human speech to text (speech to text). The application is not yet intended for recording speech (use other applications for this, for example, a standard voice recorder).
We do not recommend to use for recognition of words from songs, videos and any other recordings that contain extraneous noise (except for the voice of the speaker), in this case recognition will most likely be unsatisfactory.
We recommend to use it to recognize voice recordings made with high sound quality when the speaker is as close as possible to the recording device and without extraneous noise.
- Recognition of short audio recordings (up to 1 minute long)
- Recognition of long audio recordings (longer than 1 minute)
- It supports recognition from most audio formats - MP3, OGG (opus Codec), AAC, MPEG, AMR, WAV, M4A, FLAC and others. But we recommend using .FLAC
- Recognition support from 120 languages
- “Auto Punctuation” is available for some languages.
- Recognized text is saved in the application.
- The ability to “Share” text with any available phone methods
- Ability to manually edit text
- Ability to export to text formats (for Android <10 version)
- Recognition of audio files after “Share” from other applications (For example, Whats App - voice messages. And applications for viewing files).
How it works:
1) You select a person’s audio file
2) Choose a recognition language and additional settings (if any for the selected language)
3) Press the “Start” button
4) The audio file is downloaded to the server and its format is converted to FLAC
5) After conversion, a request is made to Speech-To-Text and the server returns recognition results
Speech recognition uses Google’s cloud solution - Speech to text, which requires payment for recognition of a unit of time, therefore the application is not free and for each recognition we are forced to charge users. Please treat this with understanding.
Ratings and Reviews
1.7 out of 5
5 ★ (751)
4 ★ (9)
3 ★ (48)
2 ★ (9)
1 ★ (144)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Why should this app receive any star if no trial period is given? Apps are purchased on monthly or yearly basis but this one bills us per minute of use. I wasted my time installing the app.
- 1 ★: Information on about the app seems promising but it doesn't work for sure. Save your buddles.
- 1 ★: Very costly. The app needs money to function at the rate of money per minute of conversation. Not affordable.
- 1 ★: Complete pile. Waste of time and money. 100% connection error time out when it's just about done uploading to the server
- 3 ★: Is not working and it gives me problems
- 1 ★: Didn't worked. As just provides interface between you and Google to handle task with loads of money.
- 1 ★: I selected Russian as a conversion language (the audio was in russian), but the conversion went in English and returned garbage.
- 1 ★: It's not free just time passed.
- 4 ★: Good app. converted mp3 speech to text perfectly thanks.
- 1 ★: I appreciate the honesty and approach but this one was not for me.
- 1 ★: Only transcribe an audio for 1 mins!! It’s not helpful.
- 1 ★: Scam APP only asked for payments but is not working at all. It asks for folder location but when you choose the folder, nothing happens
- 3 ★: I upload a file to be transcribed, it wasn't obvious to see that it actually appeared in my history, then the accuracy wasn't that great
- 1 ★: Horrible app it's does not work It was charged me 150 ruppee.. Refund me back
- 5 ★: I dont know why its so terrible rating... App does his work...
Instruction for installing Audio to text (speech recognition) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Audio to text (speech recognition) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gawk.audiototext-v1.10.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAudio to text (speech recognition) app apk 1.10.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsAudio to text (speech recognition) 1.10.1:
Published on: June 29, 2021
File size: 19.8 MB
Audio to text (speech recognition) 1.10.0:
Published on: June 27, 2021
File size: 19.8 MB
Audio to text (speech recognition) 1.9.4:
Published on: March 12, 2021
File size: 13.5 MB
Audio to text (speech recognition) 1.9.3:
Published on: October 23, 2020
File size: 13.5 MB
Audio to text (speech recognition) 1.9.2:
Published on: September 18, 2020
File size: 13.5 MB
Audio to text (speech recognition) 1.9.1:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 13.5 MB