|File size:||5.6 MB|
|Publish date:||October 16, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About P2PLiveCam app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewP2PLiveCam app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by gang.zhang on October 16, 2018.
P2PLiveCam 18.104.22.168 is latest version of P2PLiveCam app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find P2PLiveCam apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
P2PLiveCam app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)App optimizations.
The DescriptionP2PLiveCam greatly simplifies the user to use IPCamera, without cumbersome network configuration, can be easy to watch the live video in the phone, support two-way voice intercom (subject to camera support), support for screenshots, supports real-time recording and playback.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (247)
4 ★ (97)
3 ★ (88)
2 ★ (83)
1 ★ (204)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Wifi ability to connect to homes wifi and watch while not at home does notwork. After configuration and connection to cams wifi it works perfect, butonce you attempt to connect to homes wifi it does not connect anymore tothe camera. Very inconvenient since you cannot view the camera when out ofthe house. Is there a fix for this? Please HELP!
- 4 ★: App's ok but needs serious work to be reliable: disconnects and lags,difficulty making wifi reconnection, instability in stream, consistent lagin audio on recordings and video all the time. Since last update it's nowunstable on wifi it always worked on before, no other changes.
- 3 ★: It's a very basic app, but still useful. The only problems that I have withit that it the videos don't start all the time and you have to click a fewtimes.
- 3 ★: Cut the background data off for this app in your phone settings. It willburn through data because the app continuously runs unless you use the backkey to prompt "exit app" or go to app settings and force stop. They reallyneed to make it an option in the app to use wifi only and background usage.Maybe have it reconnect to the camera on timed intervals for alerts insteadof keeping a constant connection.
- 2 ★: Simply will not connect with camera. Worked one time Tried to add secondcam EVERYTHING stopped working. Bummer
- 1 ★: Keep crushing.use to work better,downloading videos big pain. Preview wouldbe better. Fix it and I'll change the stars.
- 2 ★: What's up with the recent update? Even when I close the app I'm receiving alerts when motion triggers the alarm. I do not have the app running in the background. How can I disable it?
- 1 ★: Worked at first then, would not connect to camera. Reset up camera, sayscamera is on line but will not connect. Keeps timing out to connect.
- 1 ★: This App uses ALL OF MY DATA in only 3 days, even when i shut it down. DONTUSE!!!!!!!! Unless tou have a 100g month plan.
- 1 ★: App no longer works when trying to view camera in the house on a wificonnection elsewhere. Can only view when connected to the house wifi -which kind of misses the point of it being a "security" camera!
- 3 ★: The app is constantly using data even when it is not in use. I used 2 gb intwo days and I have not even opened the app. You have to press back andselect 'exit app'.
- 2 ★: Well done to the developer for some great functionality and free app, butplease fix the awkward menus and infuriating alerts which persist despitequitting the app in the proper/suggested way.
- 2 ★: The new update keeps alerting me constantly, even when I close the app.
- 1 ★: Does not work with my camera
- 1 ★: This doesn't work for GS8e
Instruction for installing P2PLiveCam app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download P2PLiveCam app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.g_zhang.myp2pcam-v22.214.171.124.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsP2PLiveCam app apk 126.96.36.199 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
Previous versionsP2PLiveCam 188.8.131.52:
Published on: October 16, 2018
File size: 5.6 MB
Published on: January 22, 2018
File size: 3.8 MB
Published on: September 05, 2017
File size: 3.3 MB
Published on: September 27, 2018
File size: 2.7 MB
Published on: September 26, 2018
File size: 2.7 MB
Published on: September 26, 2018
File size: 2.7 MB