|File size:||11.9 MB|
|Publish date:||May 09, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About iMiniCam app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewiMiniCam app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by gang.zhang on May 09, 2019.
iMiniCam 1.9.2 is latest version of iMiniCam app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find iMiniCam apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
iMiniCam app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)App optimizations.
The DescriptioniMiniCam greatly simplifies the user to use IPCamera, without cumbersome network configuration, can be easy to watch the live video in the phone, support two-way voice intercom (subject to camera support), support for screenshots, supports real-time recording and playback.
Ratings and Reviews
3.2 out of 5
5 ★ (294)
4 ★ (68)
3 ★ (66)
2 ★ (51)
1 ★ (246)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: worked till a week ago now its just being dumb and saying offline and wont connect even if intake battery out and back in. super upset.
- 1 ★: use to work... now its garbage! thank guy in basement updating and "improving" things bahahaha!!
- 2 ★: time does not stay set. usually an hour off have witnessed change sometimes within a minute of setting it edit 6-8-19 now thw timestamp on camera feed is gone
- 1 ★: Invalid UID. This is a huge waste of my money and time!
- 3 ★: Will not work on android 9, Pie. Please update app asap.
- 3 ★: SD mode doesn't clear all the time
- 1 ★: Not Working With Android 9.0
- 1 ★: update sucks . worked great until then.
- 2 ★: App works well but has a MAJOR flaw. It downloaded videos in the background onto my phone without me knowing and absolutely drained my data. Thia has cost me a significant amount of money. There needs to be an option for me to prevent videos from automatically downloading to my phone in the background. This is ridiculous.
- 5 ★: after updates works great ! thankhou
- 1 ★: The option for advance configuration to set up camera doesn't show up!!! This is the 2nd camera I've had & I can't get a response from the company! DO NOT BUY THIS CAMERA! WASTE OF MONEY!
- 5 ★: this application is Good but ,it keeps on giving me blink video unless i delete it and reinstall it again before i can get my videos back ,so pls fix it fast
- 3 ★: The background is always running although we have switch off. Data usage is a lot. Need to fix the bug
- 1 ★: hacked, unsecure, had threatening emails, they had the password I had used for my clock/camera.
- 5 ★: very good yous full device
Instruction for installing iMiniCam app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download iMiniCam app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.g_zhang.iMiniCam-v1.9.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsiMiniCam app apk 1.9.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
Previous versionsiMiniCam 1.9.2:
Published on: May 09, 2019
File size: 11.9 MB
Published on: January 22, 2019
File size: 11.7 MB
Published on: January 15, 2019
File size: 11.6 MB
Published on: December 12, 2018
File size: 9.1 MB
Published on: October 16, 2018
File size: 8.6 MB
Published on: January 26, 2018
File size: 5.9 MB