|File size:||7.4 MB|
|Publish date:||February 01, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About HDMiniCam app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHDMiniCam app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by gang.zhang on February 01, 2019.
HDMiniCam 1.7.6 is latest version of HDMiniCam app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find HDMiniCam apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
HDMiniCam app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)App optimizations。
The DescriptionHDMiniCam greatly simplifies the user to use IPCamera, without cumbersome network configuration, can be easy to watch the live video in the phone, support two-way voice intercom (subject to camera support), support for screenshots, supports real-time recording and playback.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (267)
4 ★ (85)
3 ★ (52)
2 ★ (44)
1 ★ (212)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Works better than my Samsung security software.
- 4 ★: nice
- 1 ★: I would be very careful with this app, since it doesnt outline if the files are stored on the relay servers, the apps makes remote monitoring easy, but 1. where is the files relayed, is it stored on the server??? if it is, that is high invasion of privacy. 2. is the file sent through the internet, encrypted??? remote monitoring is a security concern and these questions needs to be answered. Avoid using remote monitoring if you are concern about your own privacy. as this developer could be spying.
- 3 ★: Video is decent. Audio is not so great. Motion alerts send push notifications, but rarely appear in the app to actually review. Live video sometimes only shows loading live video message on black screen.
- 5 ★: awesome app now I can keep an eye on my dogs
- 1 ★: doesn't work
- 1 ★: unable to connect
- 3 ★: I was able to connect my two cameras easily. My problem is that it drains my Note8's battery extremely fast! I dont know why it's so battery intensive when my cameras are offline and the apps just running in the background. I have to force stop the app. 1) I'd like the ability to turn off cameras with out unplugging them. 2) A notification setting were the app doesn't have to be running in the background constantly. 3) The ability to close the app completely without having to force stop it. 4) Optimize low light functionality. I believe with a little more work this can be a truly great app!
- 1 ★: Still unable to set up this app. Questions, what do you put in UID section under Modify Camera? Do you put your own wifi network ID using your own password? Or do you scan QR code on the camera? Then what's the password if you use QR code? Unbelievably difficult to make this thing work.
- 1 ★: I bought two of theses non working camrea the powrfina,E.B. neither onevwill connect to my wifi. I've been trying to forvthe past 5 days. still nothing. im sending both back. dose anyone know a good cheap cameras like these?
- 4 ★: For two day's I've been trying to get this thing to connect! Worthless! I even understood the barely understandable directions and still it keeps saying 'request service'..'.logging in'...and then nothing! But then 10 minutes later I had an Idea... And Now it works... and the reason is I switched it over to an older model phone... my Note 4 instead of 8...I swear Note 4 was the best phone ever!...I got it to work!
- 1 ★: It was such a headache trying to install this in my home. I noticed the adapter gets hot, and I worried about my safety if it was left plugged in for more than an hour if Im not home. I also noticed this would only work at a close range, and that stinks! Im gonna get my money back!
- 1 ★: My camera is connected to my router but its blank. The app says the camera is online but I cant see it. This is not easy to use and very unreliable.
- 3 ★: It is very difficult to connect to an Android phone even with all the information that the camera provide you can't connect it to Wi-Fi it won't connect to your phone it's hard to connect to Wi-Fi it's really a difficult difficult camera to connect I hate it the instructions are very uncomfortably wrong
- 1 ★: if you are reading this you may have just purchased a steaming big turd of a camera smash it and delete this app before it ruins you day....... its connects once ok but after that its like the da vinci code but in upside down world on planet turd burger. instruction manual is written by a space potato 🙈
Instruction for installing HDMiniCam app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download HDMiniCam app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.g_zhang.HDMiniCam-v1.7.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHDMiniCam app apk 1.7.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
Previous versionsHDMiniCam 1.7.6:
Published on: February 01, 2019
File size: 7.4 MB
Published on: October 16, 2018
File size: 5.6 MB
Published on: May 10, 2018
File size: 4.2 MB
Published on: April 03, 2018
File size: 6.3 MB
Published on: January 26, 2018
File size: 2.8 MB
Published on: August 22, 2017
File size: 2.3 MB