|File size:||10.6 MB|
|Publish date:||July 26, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About BVCAM app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBVCAM app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by gang.zhang on July 26, 2019.
BVCAM 1.8.3 is latest version of BVCAM app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find BVCAM apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BVCAM app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Optimize the app.
The DescriptionBVCAM greatly simplifies the user to use IPCamera, without cumbersome network configuration, can be easy to watch the live video in the phone, support two-way voice intercom (subject to camera support), support for screenshots, supports real-time recording and playback.
Ratings and Reviews
3.1 out of 5
5 ★ (212)
4 ★ (82)
3 ★ (50)
2 ★ (40)
1 ★ (207)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: How i can play the recorded video in app I've to download every time every video it takes too much time please update video player in your app.
- 1 ★: camera keeps crashing using this App, and this is the one recommended on its instruction sheet. The time selected on App does not save next time you open the App. you would think all options selected would be saved to your phone. No... hence if you are not careful you can reprogram your device with default settings. Crappy App.
- 1 ★: Started to use my mobile data at a terrifying rate. Used my whole allocation in one day. So thanks for that. Have turned off my background data and it is still doing it.
- 1 ★: worked great so I added another camera. still worked great so added a 4th camera. but since update I cannot see all cameras on my wifi router (only 1 at a time directly on my phone) if I knew this would happen I would have stuck with 1 camera only.
- 4 ★: getting better as of last update. can you add a way we can turn on and off cameras remotely in the software?when you make them where you can turn off/on remotely from anywhere let me know.... thanks.
- 1 ★: Latest update is horrible, if you lock your device or switch to another app it closes automatically where before you used to be able to hear the sound. Now everytime you open app a notice pops up stating App notifications disabled and you either have to click the enable or cancel button before being able to use app. I know that I have them disabled, stop reminding me! Disconnects from frequently, choppy video, resets cams to use a lesser resolution, etc. JUST AN EXTREMELY HORRIBLE APP!!!!!
- 1 ★: device keeps going offline. really not sure why I have to reconnect all the time. I've had to delete device and start over twice since I got cam.
- 1 ★: Features such as "Wifi Configuration" are not available in this app. Making it inpossible to connect my device, which makes it useless. I contacted developer but have yet to recieve a reply. Will change review when a solution is found.
- 1 ★: this app used 10 gigs of my mobile data in 2 weeks. it's going to cost me a fortune on my cell bill. I am so upset. be cautious
- 2 ★: Hardly ever works. It refuses to acknowledge anything i do and just resets any changed i make.
- 1 ★: Won't connect to camera every time.
- 3 ★: I was using the older version and it worked perfectly, but I updated it to the lastest and it's now not working like before. I love it that I could hear the sound in the background when the phone screen was off. It was great that it ran when I switched to another app, but they all stopped. But why? It's version 220.127.116.11H. Want the older version back please.
- 1 ★: After I configured the CAMERA for the 100th time. it says it's online and when I press connect it goes to the next and all it keeps doing is saying connecting and the after a minute or so it goes back to the main screen.And still nothing it's been going on for the past 2 weeks now. it worked perfect before that..... Any ideas???
- 1 ★: used too work well, but now has stopped working altogether. thought there was a problem with the camera as it wouldn't connect, but got a replacement and neither of them will connect. please roll back to a working version or correct this version of the software sou that it will work again. Thanks
- 1 ★: P.O.S now with the update
Instruction for installing BVCAM app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BVCAM app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.g_zhang.BVCAM-v1.8.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBVCAM app apk 1.8.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
Previous versionsBVCAM 1.8.3:
Published on: July 26, 2019
File size: 10.6 MB
Published on: May 29, 2019
File size: 8.2 MB
Published on: January 28, 2019
File size: 7.9 MB
Published on: October 16, 2018
File size: 6.2 MB
Published on: September 27, 2018
File size: 6.2 MB
Published on: August 20, 2018
File size: 6.2 MB