Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News 6.6.5
|File size:||44.2 MB|
|Publish date:||April 08, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewInvesting.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by INVESTING.com on April 08, 2021.
Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News 6.6.5 is latest version of Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News app updated by CloudApks.com on July 12, 2021. On this page you can find Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* Bug fixes
* Performance improvements
The DescriptionJoin the millions of people using the Investing.com app every day to stay on top of global financial markets. Track your favorite stocks on the go and stay informed with personalized alerts and global financial news.
Investing.com is a leading Android app for traders and investors. It offers a set of financial informational tools like stock alerts, breaking news, portfolio, watchlist, economic calendar and more.
Live quotes and charts for over 100,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
Track major global indices such as the S&P 500, Dow Jones, and Nasdaq as well as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates, futures and options.
Live updates on global economic events customized to your personal interests.
Our real-time Economic Calendar is used by top traders and investors to track market-moving events as they are announced, making it easy to track market impact.
Add your favorite financial instruments and their holdings to your portfolio and follow your most important stocks.
Build your own customized watchlist and keep track of stock quotes, commodities, indices, ETFs and bonds - all synced with your Investing.com account. Your personal Watchlist can be accessed anytime from your menu, providing you with real-time prices, and the Holdings Portfolio shows you your total assets value 24/7.
Our Alerts system allows you to receive customizable alerts for any instrument, economic event or new analysis articles. For all 100,000 financial instruments, you can set up notifications for a specific price, change by %, or Volume. All pushed by request, and synced with the website.
NEWS & ANALYSIS
Breaking news, videos, updates and analysis on global financial markets, as well as technology, politics and business.
Be the first to read the latest on stocks, currencies, commodities, and global economy.
Stay on on top of stock market news!
Quick access to all of our world-class tools, including Economic Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Technical Summary, Currency Converter, Market Quotes, advanced charts and more.
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Sign-in and continue where you left off by syncing your portfolio and personal alerts between all of your devices.
Join our growing community of traders and investors and share articles to Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Follow up-to-the-second commodity prices, including Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, and Natural Gas.
Track stock market leaders: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), Bank of America Corporation (BAC), Tesla (TSLA), General Electric Company (GE), Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO), American Express Company (AXP), Amazon (AMZN), Nike (NKE), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Netflix (NFLX), and many more.
Follow data from all major stock market indices, including:
■ U.S: Dow Jones, S&P 500, NYSE, NASDAQ, SmallCap 2000
■ Americas: Merval, Bovespa, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA
■ Europe: CAC 40, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, ATX, BEL 20, DAX, BSE Sofia, PX
■ Asia-Pacific: CNX Nifty, Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index (SSEC), Hang Seng, KOSPI - and many more.
■ Africa: BSE Domestic Company, Kenya NSE 20, Semdex, Moroccan All Shares, South Africa 40
■ Middle East: Bahrain All Share, EGX 30, Amman SE General, Kuwait Main, TA 35
Real-time data on bonds, including US Yield Bonds, Euro Bund, UK Gilt, Euro BTP, and more.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (34336)
4 ★ (6679)
3 ★ (14357)
2 ★ (65158)
1 ★ (319811)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I like this app. The interface is clean. The layout is easy to understand and most importantly, the shares details are neatly arranged in ways easy for me to refer when required. The articles and news come from reputable sources. Hope they can maintain these plus points. Only comment so far is the comments section. The dates are not written in full.
- 4 ★: It is fantastic when it works! It allows me to track my portfolios, gives me financial and economic news, prompts me when price breaks a certain level, alerts me of different companies earnings against forecast etc. And then, it breaks. Maybe once a week. I lose everything from my alerts to my portfolios (of which I have many so it'll be very tedious to manual recreate them). The pages would take forever to load too. I just wish it'd be so fantastic, all the time..
- 4 ★: One of the best financial apps I have used. Buying a subscription to remove adds is worth it. Very good data about securities and excellent way to follow different ETFs. You can build and follow your portfolios. News updates are good. I would prefer if news feeds could be linked to other reliable sources like yahoo finance or CNBC. Most recently, I have been experiencing some problems with launching the mobile app. This happened after the most recent update. I have contacted the developer.
- 1 ★: Pretty sad. Used this app daily and now they've modified the application to a point where it will not open if basic ad blocking is enabled on a network claiming, "requires an internet connection to function". It's not the internet. You've just been incessantly increasing to full stop denial of access if you detect even a hint of ad blocking. Can't even access the app to pay for the ad free version and I sure don't intend to try.
- 3 ★: It was working just fine, all the things that I set "alerts" to notify me were also working, but the past 3 months till now I've been struggling with it when it comes to notifications. It doesn't want to notify me anymore. I even checked the settings on the app even on my phone and still nothing. 🤦🏽♂️
- 4 ★: Loaded all my info in worked for a bit then they tried to upsell me and my profile disappeared. Do not use, waste of time. Update apparently was only a temporary problem my account was not in fact deleted but returned although I did lose the use of it for about a week at what turned out to be a crucial time. I am currently using this and a second app as a backup but other than that rather large one time problem I do like the application and have adjusted my rating.
- 5 ★: This is a great app!! It has so much info. about every company i can think of that has gone public so far. The other apps ive used had no record of some of the newer companies im keeping my eyes on that may not that popular yet maybe, but the still are public, & are on the exchange whether it be the NASDAQ or thef NYSE.. that's kind of why im keeping my eyes on them 😉. Just need to be able to profile to keep up with our own FTSE, Stocks, cryptos & other funds too. That would be very convenient!
- 5 ★: Great app. What I personal like about it is that with my phone I can set up a home screen widget which enables me to have the crypto prices live right there as soon as I unlock my phone. That widget also has a refresh button and a timer underneath the asset to show you what the current time is with the price you are looking at. One extra thing is that when you tap on the said asset it opens up the app and graph instantly. 5/5
- 4 ★: I think that this app is very useful. But, because my vision isn't what it used to be, I have my phone's font set as slightly larger than normal. This greatly affects the aesthetics of the app in a negative way. I made it smaller, so it could be beautiful, but it slightly strains my eyes to look at it. Otherwise, I'd give it 5 stars.
- 1 ★: The bloomberg pop up videos are annoying. I understand that I'm not speaking on the ads themselves but how the window automatically pops up and blocks half of my view of whatever info I am looking at it. There you go again and your pop up vids clogging up half my screen. It's not the ads dips... it's the pop up window and no I'm not going to reconsider a... face. How about you reconsider the pop up window and just keep the videos stationary.
- 5 ★: Love the app!! It's not always straight forward for the novice. But that's part of the learning curve. I don't care what anyone says. You can't make an informed analysis without considering fundamentals and this app is quite comprehensive. Thanks
- 4 ★: great app full of useful tools and info for tracking and trading but the odd bug (such as wrong name on stocks when listed in pf) spoils an otherwise 5-star rating. Added 9 July: Fib retrace level lines still shown but no % or price labels other than on the 0% level
- 2 ★: This app is wonderful when it works. It has comprehensive functionality to help with managing investments. However it crashes at launch more often than not and is unusable for me on most days. I can't quite remember exactly when this started - it never used to be like this but it's been happening for a long long while now.
- 5 ★: I have to say this is by far one of thee best Investing apps in the play store. The layout hands down the best. Features are great. I think there UX and UI are way better than Barchart and Zacks. On top of that the most import thing is the information and Analytics they provide.
- 1 ★: Doesn't display in CAD (Canadian $) Would have rated it much higher if it did. I'd also use it much more than I currently do. If it does do CAD and I've just not found the setting, I'll gladly give the app a 4 or a 5 (depending on how it works out when I use it regularly).
Instruction for installing Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.fusionmedia.investing-v6.6.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsInvesting.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News app apk 6.6.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsInvesting.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News 6.6.5:
Published on: April 08, 2021
File size: 44.2 MB
Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News 6.6.4:
Published on: March 24, 2021
File size: 44.2 MB
Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News 6.6.3:
Published on: February 08, 2021
File size: 44.1 MB
Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News 6.6.1:
Published on: January 10, 2021
File size: 44.2 MB
Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News 6.5.6:
Published on: December 02, 2020
File size: 43.9 MB
Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News 6.5.5:
Published on: November 30, 2020
File size: 43.9 MB