RDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP 1.2.0-beta1+android9
|File size:||3.2 MB|
|Publish date:||November 07, 2014|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Communication Apps|
About RDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP app is a free Android Communication app, has been published by Thinstuff s.r.o. on November 07, 2014.
RDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP 1.2.0-beta1+android9 is latest version of RDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find RDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
RDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Changes:
- Upgraded to latest FreeRDP version
- Fixed several display problems
- Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1j
The DescriptionaFreeRDP is a fast and secure application to access your desktop from anywhere.
You can simply use your Android device to start all your applications like Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, games or any other installed application.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and the powerful features bring remote desktop access to a higher level and makes aFreeRDP your perfect choice.
aFreeRDP supports all operating systems that support Terminal Services respectively Remote Desktop Services out of the box.
*** Features Overview ***
Optimized for gesture sensitive phones and tablets
Full RDP integration
Advanced performance settings (3G network)
RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
*** Optimized for Android and gestures ***
Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for controlling mouse and keyboard with gestures
Auto fit and customizeable resolutions
Custom keyboard featuring all keys found on a traditional PC keyboard
*** Integration of RDP protocol in Android ***
support of the latest RDP protocol version 7.1
Optimized compression and caching for mobile networks (3G)
RemoteFX support with NEON optimizations
NSCodec (fast 32-Bit bitmap compression) support
High security standards - RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
You must know that Microsoft has removed Terminal Services (Remote Desktop Services) from the Windows Home/Basic editions. In order to access those Windows systems with any RDP client you have to install an alternative Terminal Services (Remote Desktop Services) solution. We recommend "Thinstuff XP/VS Terminal Server" (http://www.thinstuff.com/products/xpvs-server/)!
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (167)
4 ★ (58)
3 ★ (66)
2 ★ (66)
1 ★ (477)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Simple yet functional RDP client. Been using this for a long time and I think it deserves my rating. A full 5 🌟 from me 👍🏻.
- 3 ★: My favorite app until MS March2018 updates broke ability to connect. Still no revision available with the needed fix.
- 1 ★: Failed to connect to test server so why bother
- 5 ★: Amazing and free app. Does everything I need. Thank you!
- 5 ★: great app, I no longer have resolution problem hah
- 5 ★: Update your app with SDK 29 standards or remove from playstore.
- 1 ★: Useless. Terrible GUI. Awful design.
- 1 ★: Test server doesn't work
- 1 ★: DOESN'T WORK FOR ORACLE VIRTUAL BOX
- 5 ★: Awesome! I had it installed and working within minutes, to provide a remote desktop on my Android phone, from a Raspberry Pi in the next room. At the same time I'm using Remmina on an Ubuntu desktop machine for the same purpose.
- 1 ★: Junk, I hate FAKE reviews. Does not work!
- 5 ★: Best i found for connecting to ubuntu mate / xrdp
- 5 ★: very good
- 5 ★: Has the features needed and although a little clumsy at first, fairs no worse with the interface than others. Having tried 2X and Ericom, this is the only one with NLA and less than hideous support for high DPI displays (nVidia shield k1). Quite happy.
- 1 ★: all I get a blank, black screen. Android RDC and xfreerdp work. Target server is a CentOS-6 xrdp installation. No problems with Windows-10-Pro but that is my one and only Windows machine. The other two dozen are a collection of a variety of releases of Fedora, CentOS, and Ubuntu
Instruction for installing RDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download RDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.freerdp.afreerdp-v1.2.0-beta1+android9.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP app apk 1.2.0-beta1+android9 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to record audio.
Previous versionsRDP Remote Desktop aFreeRDP 1.2.0-beta1+android9:
Published on: November 07, 2014
File size: 3.2 MB