Cloud IPC 3.1.7
|File size:||49.8 MB|
|Publish date:||June 23, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Cloud IPC app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCloud IPC app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by smartipcamera on June 23, 2021.
Cloud IPC 3.1.7 is latest version of Cloud IPC app updated by CloudApks.com on June 26, 2021. On this page you can find Cloud IPC apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Cloud IPC app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Support for newly added devices
2. Added smart linkage function
3. Optimization of device list interaction
4. Interactive optimization of alarm list
5. Other experience optimization
The DescriptionAll-new design the user interface and software architecture of the APP, to provide you better user experience. With "Cloud IPC", you can add your IPC（IP Camera） in minutes, config your IP Camera，get live view and view recordings.
With "Cloud IPC"APP, you can:
- Add products.
- Config your IP Camera,such as time,alarm,recordings.
- View live video from IP camera anywhere,anytime.
- View recordings in IP Camera.
Ratings and Reviews
2.7 out of 5
5 ★ (183)
4 ★ (48)
3 ★ (35)
2 ★ (39)
1 ★ (131)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Does what it says, weak wifi connection, image is not very good, works best in dark. Good for static observation like engine room temperatures and so on.
- 1 ★: Still crashes in startup with Android 9 (Samsung A6, kernel 3.18.91), and now also stopped working in android 5.1.1!
- 1 ★: After latest update app keep crashing continuously without even opening...not functional any more please provide update fix fast
- 1 ★: After last update , simply not working . cant even open the app. i tried also in other devices.
- 3 ★: GOOD MORNIN . KINDLY ADVICE IF ANY KNOW OF THE ROTATION OF THE SCREEN OF THE I PAD. I HAVE I PAD 4GENERATION AND THE LAST UPDATE THE SKREEN OF THE I PAD NOT WORKING ORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL THE CLOUD IPC
- 1 ★: Crashes on last update. Does not open.
- 2 ★: After last update Dropbox option gets disconnected
- 1 ★: Simply not working
- 2 ★: a lot of connection issues
- 1 ★: The notifications are notcoming!
- 2 ★: After the last update I cannot open the application
- 1 ★: cannot open the app
- 5 ★: After the last update, the app crashes immediately, when I try to run it
- 1 ★: it石头
- 1 ★: Comes up with invalid QR Code message, while the QR code and UID IS working with other apps.
Instruction for installing Cloud IPC app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Cloud IPC app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.foscam.cloudipc-v3.1.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCloud IPC app apk 3.1.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
Previous versionsCloud IPC 3.1.7:
Published on: June 23, 2021
File size: 49.8 MB
Cloud IPC 2.4.3:
Published on: April 29, 2021
File size: 44 MB
Cloud IPC 2.4.2:
Published on: January 15, 2021
File size: 44.1 MB
Cloud IPC 2.4.1:
Published on: November 09, 2020
File size: 44.1 MB
Cloud IPC 2.2.4:
Published on: July 07, 2020
File size: 33.7 MB
Cloud IPC 2.2.3:
Published on: May 29, 2020
File size: 33.7 MB