Firstpost for tablet 1.4
|File size:||4.5 MB|
|Publish date:||August 07, 2015|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.2+ (Froyo)|
|Category||Android News & Magazines Apps|
About Firstpost for tablet app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFirstpost for tablet app is a free Android News & Magazines app, has been published by Network18 on August 07, 2015.
Firstpost for tablet 1.4 is latest version of Firstpost for tablet app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2019. On this page you can find Firstpost for tablet apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Firstpost for tablet app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Performance enhancements and bug fixes
The DescriptionThe best way to read breaking views and news from Firstpost's exclusively digital newsroom.
This app is free to download and includes by-the minute news, views and analysis around news and current affairs in India and the world.
Navigate through front page stories, photos, videos and track live copy across a wide array of categories including politics, world, business, economy, investing, living, ideas, bollywood and sports. Our writers based across the globe bring you a fresh, new perspective of the critical issues that frame India and the world today.
You can also
- navigate through our seven day archive
- Save to read an article later
- Share an article across social media platforms
Ratings and Reviews
2.9 out of 5
5 ★ (35)
4 ★ (19)
3 ★ (10)
2 ★ (14)
1 ★ (44)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Keeps showing Try Again when u click on any article. All other apps are working fine while on the same network (wifi).
- 1 ★: It was fine till last month. Now it doesnt load the news with try again error prompting all time. Time to fix the bug.
- 1 ★: This app only shows Headlines and if you click an article it shows "Try Again" and does this for every article.
- 1 ★: Some overpaid developer f**ked up here...none of the articles seem to show up.
- 1 ★: None of the articles open, I am pretty sure it's not a network issue.
- 1 ★: Bad product testing process to let a buggy app like this stay online for so long.
- 1 ★: Is there some issue with KitKat?
- 1 ★: So are we supposed to read only headlines .... Shows blank screen all the time when clicked for content
- 2 ★: Crap news. These sleepers say satyabnadella likely to become CEO of Microsoft!
- 1 ★: Articles don't open up!
- 1 ★: Waste unless updated.
- 1 ★: Keeps saying "try again". Can't read anything
- 1 ★: This is what your app says whenever I click any news article.
- 1 ★: Goes into a loop replaying just the logo. Uninstalling.
- 1 ★: Not loading full news
Instruction for installing Firstpost for tablet app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Firstpost for tablet app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.firstpost.tab-v1.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFirstpost for tablet app apk 1.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsFirstpost for tablet 1.4:
Published on: August 07, 2015
File size: 4.5 MB