Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance 1.0.5
|File size:||8.9 MB|
|Publish date:||May 18, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFinandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance app is a free Android Education app, has been published by LineCentury, Inc. on May 18, 2020.
Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance 1.0.5 is latest version of Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance app updated by CloudApks.com on October 09, 2020. On this page you can find Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fixed Bugs
The DescriptionLearn Stock Basics, Stock Technical (Stock Charts), Stock Fundamental Analysis, Forex, Bitcoin, ETFs, Options, Futures, Mutual Funds, Bonds, etc. Trading - ALL-IN-ONE app for FREE
Finandemy is changing the way people learn & start making money!
• It's free, for real.
• It's fun. Are you bored at reading trading guides or tutorials? NOT ANYMORE!
• It's effective. Enjoy the learning by reading bite-sized lessons followed by review questions.
Reading, Learning and Enjoying ANYTIME & ANYWHERE without the Internet connection!
Finandemy is a comprehensive guide to learn to invest in financial markets (Stock, Options, ETFs, Forex, Cryptocurrency, etc). The lessons in Finandemy are fast, easy, and effective; each course is set up to be completed in less than two or three hours. No prior experience is needed.
Finandemy covers the following free courses:
- Stock Basics
- Stock Technical Analysis (Stock Charts)
- Stock Fundamental Analysis
- Stock Picking Strategies
- Investing in Stock Market Indexes
- Stock ADR
- ETF Basics
- Stock Options Basics
- Bonds Trading
- Futures Trading
- Mutual Funds Trading
- Forex Trading
- Financial Concepts
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
- Economics Basics
- How to invest in Real Estate
- Mortgages Basics
& more free course coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (13)
4 ★ (13)
3 ★ (13)
2 ★ (144)
1 ★ (473)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Very informative, I'm still learning new things from this app!
- 5 ★: I like app stock. From me to good show how use in bank money. Wasted money more not. Learner how book reading first in educate math, now to use me for monies to buy ponies. App gets two thumbs up like my girlfriend, but different. But same. Like uncle when I was little boys I like. Stinkfinger not good. I pay app for shoe monies, get ponies free Tuesday happy time. 3 to 5 under school roof no happy time, no BookFace with children's, no special purpose touchings for me unless police man's say ok
- 3 ★: I like this app (so far). Gimme a solid week of learning from its purpose n contexts and I'll update accordingly!
- 5 ★: Just getting through first course. Full version. Learning and enjoying it. Recommended.
- 4 ★: It's great for a beginner making to make quick money outta pennies they invest!
- 5 ★: Very comprehensive goes in to depth about why and how
- 5 ★: Good learning aap for Basics . Highly recommended
- 5 ★: A very good app to learn thanks who ever has made this app
- 4 ★: Introduction is ok seems the further studies will be ok would send other feedback later. Thanks
- 5 ★: Really great. The app is filled with easy to understand and follow tutorials. Anyone who wants to understand money better this app is for you.
- 4 ★: A fun little app, but there are issues. After diligently completing (twice) a section to "unlock" a final quiz, said quiz remains locked. The app uses an image of a newspaper clipping to illustrate the components of a stock quote, and references MSN Encarta. It referred to McDonalds sale of hamburgers, fries and soft drinks as a simple business model, easy enough for anybody to understand... but Michael Keaton was closer to Beetlejuice when this data was compiled than The Founder, so whatever.
- 3 ★: I love the app but it doesn't allow you to write an exam even if you've done all of the previous chapters. And there's another bug, if you take the test and get half of the answers wrong instead of exiting and restarting that particular level it moves to the next question and when you get that right it paints the answer green and when you click next it does nothing and when you click the green colour ed answer it marks it wrong even if you picked the correct answer, Please fix these bugs
- 2 ★: My personal impression is that the courses are assembled from quality text books by someone who is not a native English speaker. The content is well structured from simple to advanced topics, but the wording of many sentences is confusing and the test questions are sloppy and carelessly designed. A free source of information with a sturdy backbone, but still needs much more work. Should not have been published in its current state.
- 5 ★: Best learning app at free of cost loving it
- 5 ★: Personally found this app super insightful, you get to learn lots of different material, at your own pace. It is easy to follow as all courses begin with the very basics and then gets more difficult. Good to review past material to make sure you fully grasp concepts!
Instruction for installing Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.finandemy.learn.finance-v1.0.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFinandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance app apk 1.0.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsFinandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance 1.0.5:
Published on: May 18, 2020
File size: 8.9 MB
Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance 1.0.4:
Published on: May 14, 2020
File size: 8.9 MB
Finandemy - Learn to Invest in Stocks & Finance 1.0.0:
Published on: January 07, 2019
File size: 8.6 MB