|File size:||51.8 MB|
|Publish date:||June 28, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About EZVIZ app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEZVIZ app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by EZVIZ Inc. on June 28, 2021.
EZVIZ 5.0.14.0628 is latest version of EZVIZ app updated by CloudApks.com on July 11, 2021. On this page you can find EZVIZ apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
EZVIZ app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)bugfix
The DescriptionEZVIZ – Security Video For Smart Life
The EZVIZ app is designed to work with our series of security NVRs, DVRs and cloud cameras. By using this app, it is so easy to manage your camera and other smart home devices remotely from across the globe any time.
You can get full access and remote control of all devices functions at fingertips, and take necessary actions to ensure the safety of your homes, businesses and loved ones when receiving immediate motion detection alerts on your phone.
- View high-definition live stream from anywhere
- See in the dark with IR light on
- Playback recorded videos with CloudPlay, an SD card or NVR/DVR
- Talk via Two-Way Audio
- Get instant alerts when motion is detected
- Customize detection zones and sensitivity
- Set schedules to record the moments that matter
- Share devices with friends and family
Technical Support: email@example.com
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: https://www.ezvizlife.com/
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (1838)
4 ★ (464)
3 ★ (1374)
2 ★ (9009)
1 ★ (52361)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: This app and devices had been working well until the April update. The helpdesk has tried to help and have now confirmed that a new update will soon be released. Looking forward to my device working again. Update: the app update is yet to be released, so have been suffering with a further that does not work - at least ask the driver men all know to bang the door :)
- 4 ★: Over all relaible app , use it from my phone at work to look around my place, the garage and surroundings, somthimes when its really hot and the sun is beating down on 1 of the cameras they tend to go offline fir a bit however they worked from the garage at -35 so thats not to bad at all . Allround smooth operation little jumpy on there 360 cameras but could be internet connection
- 2 ★: This works great on my phones, however app keeps crashing on my google chromebook, it did work however since the last update today i cannot view anything it just doesnt launch and shuts down again and again. Why doesnt this work on chromebook. i have tried logging into the website however as we dont subscribe to the cloud its no use. we use a memory card and obviously if i take it out to check any motion i will lose any captures whilst its out of the camera. As i say it works great on my phone
- 5 ★: Stable and reliable connection, great picture quality and good motiontection features - all you want in a security CCTV system. But EZVIZ, please please please give us the ability to extend the live play to much longer than the current 5 minutes? I cannot understand why you would limit the playback time when not on the same LAN network? I use this app to monitor our security when we are not home and have to refresh the cameras every 5 minutes. Please give your users the ability to adjust longer
- 1 ★: Whats happened. I press on my app and nothing at all. Cant see my camera, or anything. I just keep getting, the message. App not responding. So now i have a camera that i cant use. Ive tried, uninstalling and re installing the app. Unplugging my camera, reset button and still nothing. Untill fixed 1 star rating.
- 4 ★: Excellent app. The video playback controls are intuitive and responsive. The audio tools are great as well. You can upgrade firmware, format the sdcard, change all settings, install on multiple devices, etc. The video and audio quality is great as well. Nice job guys!
- 2 ★: The multi-screen live option under the video would disappear most of the time, it's very rare that the option is actually there when you open the app, very annoying when that's the function you want to use the most.
- 5 ★: Bought a basic camera to monitor my aquarium. It works better than I imagined. The device is so great having two way speaker, motion detection and recording feature if we add MMC. The app is smooth as well. UI is good too.
- 5 ★: Enjoying the C6W cam! Have a tapo Device, but this one's seem better :) Would like to be able to disable the EZVIZ logo from the camera image, would that be possible in next firmware update? (Or did I miss the option?) Thank you for the support, excellent advanced settings in the windows app!!
- 3 ★: Very very disappointed DB1 continually having problems with the door bell ringing and even after emails to both support there has been no resolution, seriously still disappointed with the aftersales support, but I have updated their star rating, reason been they have intoduced a separate chime that now connects to the bell push and surprisingly found this out myself you would think this company would inform their customers that show them the problems, plus the chime is plug and play
- 1 ★: App was working perfectly but now i click view all in one device and shows all cameras linked to all devices at the same time. Tried to find a way to fix that, reinstalled the app deleted and re-added devices but nothing works. Please fix it
- 4 ★: Nice aap for security, though it sometimes has error but still a good one to use ..in favour of it ...it has all the settings and the best part is that everyone can use it without any difficulty..prominent functions- record , snapshot, video quality , video history, speak, pan tilt, multi screen ..etc
- 1 ★: Since the new update its so slow and laggy and takes its time to load the live feed il be waiting 5 mins or so just to blooming load it!!! And I have upgraded it and its still slow with even re installing it! And clearing cache ect! And no one actually reads the emails I send nor the feedback as ive sent over 50 now And ps ive upgraded it again from the 28th of june
- 5 ★: I've had the ismart ,it's garbage. This is the best system I've had. Cameras are perfect they have motion and motion tracking perfect for movement or motion in the house. It's like having someone home when I'm not.
- 5 ★: The App was working fine until the update when it stopped working even when you log in. This is my 2021 June update! Been using this cameras for almost 2yrs and going now and they still in good working condition even i do enjoy the app too after the last update. I hope they stay working for years to come.
Instruction for installing EZVIZ app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download EZVIZ app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ezviz-v5.0.14.0628.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEZVIZ app apk 5.0.14.0628 apk requires following permissions:
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
Previous versionsEZVIZ 5.0.14.0628:
Published on: June 28, 2021
File size: 51.8 MB
Published on: June 28, 2021
File size: 51.4 MB
Published on: June 03, 2021
File size: 50.6 MB
Published on: April 22, 2021
File size: 48.1 MB
Published on: April 14, 2021
File size: 48.1 MB
Published on: March 29, 2021
File size: 45.3 MB