|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||February 19, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About MobileFocusPlus app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMobileFocusPlus app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by EverFocus Electronics Corp. on February 19, 2020.
MobileFocusPlus 1.3.16_20180919.0 is latest version of MobileFocusPlus app updated by CloudApks.com on October 08, 2020. On this page you can find MobileFocusPlus apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
MobileFocusPlus app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed Android 9/10, http/https connect Issue
The DescriptionThe "MobileFocus+ by EverFocus" allows you to connect to your EverFocus DVRs and IP Cameras from your smart phone. You can view video streams and control the PTZ cameras easily.
- Devices management
- Live view
- Channel control
- PTZ control
- Gesture PTZ control
- Gesture digital zoom
- Full screen
- Mobile stream
- Push notification
- EPRO Series
- VANGUARD Series
- IRONGUARD Series
- ELUX Series
- Paragon Series
- Ecor HD/FHD Series
- Ecor 264 Series
- Ecor 960 Series
- EDR Series
- ELR Series
- EMV Series
- ENDEAVOR Series
- EPHD Series
- ERS Series
- XMS Series
- EMX Series
- ENVR Series
Supported IP Cameras:
- EAN Series
- EDN Series
- ETN Series
- EFN Series
- EBN Series
- EPN Series
- EZN Series
- EHN Series
- EMN Series
- EQN Series
- EVS Series
- ExN Series
Only Administrator user can log in these IP Cameras.
2.Hereafter, new updated APP will remove the unused permissions.
Ratings and Reviews
3.2 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (13)
4 ★ (9)
3 ★ (5)
2 ★ (10)
1 ★ (18)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Update 7/11/16 : since the new update again the ddns option is working once again after wait 2 months with out it. Original post 5/26/17 My everfocus runs into authentication errors, during every other update the login becomes an issue. apparently buying the app was a waste of time too. Too bad there are no more firmware updates for my everfocus as well.
- 2 ★: Updates stop the viewing
- 2 ★: Latest update causes an instant crash. No way to alphabetize my multiple dvrs? No way to export my multiple dvrs?
- 5 ★: Caught on the DVR
- 2 ★: No way to sort . No way to alphabetize. Extremely slow and crashes . Please fix this ...
- 2 ★: Audio crashes app with lollipop 5.0
- 2 ★: Frustratingly unreliable
- 1 ★: This app crashes almost every time I use it. I have several everfocus dvrs and would really like this error corrected. Tx
- 4 ★: Works 90% of the time. Crashes every so often
- 4 ★: I have sold many DVR's Ever focus has the easiest setup and ddns creation. It would get 5stars if you view all the channels at once. Playback is best done at the DVR, as with all manufacturers.
- 1 ★: When searching start date is 1969 most of time instead all the current date. When searching, you can only view 1 clip and then have to exit out and log back in to view the next one. Should have fixed all of this before coming out with version 1. Use the free version, this is not worth paying for.
- 1 ★: I tried the free app did not work so I got the paid app same crap . I need my money back ??
- 3 ★: It works fine but can't get playback off of military time would have gave it a better review if this was fixed
- 1 ★: I can't get it to go to the date and time i want
- 4 ★: Would like to see more than 4 cameras on the screen at least 6 or 8.
Instruction for installing MobileFocusPlus app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download MobileFocusPlus app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.everfocus.android.ap.mobilefocuspluses-v1.3.16_20180919.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsMobileFocusPlus 1.3.16_20180919.0:
Published on: February 19, 2020
File size: 1 MB