|File size:||21 MB|
|Publish date:||May 21, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About MobileFocus app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMobileFocus app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by EverFocus Electronics Corp. on May 21, 2020.
MobileFocus 2.6.20_20200218.0 is latest version of MobileFocus app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find MobileFocus apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
MobileFocus app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed Android 9/10, http/https connect Issue
The DescriptionThe "MobileFocus by EverFocus" allows you to connect to your EverFocus DVRs and IP Cameras from your smart phone. You can view video streams and control the PTZ cameras easily.
- Devices management
- Live view
- Channel control
- PTZ control
- Gesture PTZ control
- Gesture digital zoom
- Full screen
- Mobile stream
- Push notification
- EPRO Series
- VANGUARD Series
- IRONGUARD Series
- ELUX Series
- Paragon Series
- Ecor HD/FHD Series
- Ecor 264 Series
- Ecor 960 Series
- EDR Series
- ELR Series
- EMV Series
- ENDEAVOR Series
- EPHD Series
- ERS Series
- XMS Series
- EMX Series
- ENVR Series
Supported IP Cameras:
- EAN Series
- EDN Series
- ETN Series
- EFN Series
- EBN Series
- EPN Series
- EZN Series
- EHN Series
- EMN Series
- EQN Series
- EVS Series
- ExN Series
Only Administrator user can log in these IP Cameras.
2.Hereafter, new updated APP will remove the unused permissions.
Ratings and Reviews
2.9 out of 5
5 ★ (442)
4 ★ (90)
3 ★ (113)
2 ★ (79)
1 ★ (408)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Authentication error after update. Won't work off-site no matter what I do. Every detail entered correctly. Worked Monday, Tuesday after update, no work. Useless app now. Worked fine before. Fix and I'll change my rating
- 5 ★: Update sent out 2/18/20 brought back my settings, great job! Old review: New update cleared out all my settings app no longer works, why were previous settings not migrated for the new app? App was working great before this update. "Authentication error "
- 4 ★: Use to be a 5. But after the latest update it won't work anymore. So, pretty much useless now. How about we just update it back to the version that worked? Review Update: app has another update available now and it has started working again.
- 1 ★: Since the update last week, I am unable to use the app. Once this issue is corrected I will update my rating, as we have used it for 5 years with minimum problems.
- 1 ★: Was working until my phone did an update now I get an authentication failure every time. I've uninstalled the app multiple times re installed entered all my information and it still will not allow me to view the cameras
- 1 ★: App worked fine until recent update. Now I have no access at all from my Samsung S9. What's going on? E mailed support for help. I depend on this app. Please fix.
- 1 ★: After update I am getting "authentication failed" message. Camera will not work at all. Please fix this. I use this to view my daughter at daycare.
- 1 ★: Please give a new update. All my cameras quit working on my galaxy with the new update and it looks like I'm not the only one having issues. It's not on my end.
- 4 ★: works well enough. No complaints. Would like to see more options as far as controls, alarms, and all. But its stable so that's good enough for me. that's the main thing
- 1 ★: Authentication error after the last update, rolled back to a previous version so it will work, no support from the app developer
- 2 ★: works well at home but when im away from my wifi service i cant connect to my dvr. Is there a fix for this? Im using an android phone.
- 1 ★: Used to work but apparently new update screwed my view from Galaxy s8. Authentication error. Please fix this. Otherwise it's a ZERO
- 2 ★: Remote access is not working via DDNS link since the app update or on Android 10. This App is working fine on Android 7 devices and IOS devices.
- 2 ★: Get authentication failed error. Can't find help anywhere to understand what is wrong.
- 1 ★: Quit working after update! Worked great before. Please fix it. I count on it for work. Gil
Instruction for installing MobileFocus app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download MobileFocus app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.everfocus.android.ap.mobilefocus-v2.6.20_20200218.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMobileFocus app apk 2.6.20_20200218.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsMobileFocus 2.6.20_20200218.0:
Published on: May 21, 2020
File size: 21 MB
Published on: February 11, 2020
File size: 21 MB
Published on: March 29, 2019
File size: 13 MB
Published on: September 29, 2018
File size: 10.8 MB
Published on: August 29, 2018
File size: 10.8 MB
Published on: September 26, 2018
File size: 10.8 MB