The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News 4.1.3
|File size:||19.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android News & Magazines Apps|
About The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewThe Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News app is a free Android News & Magazines app, has been published by Times Internet Limited on April 10, 2021.
The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News 4.1.3 is latest version of The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News app updated by CloudApks.com on July 09, 2021. On this page you can find The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Introducing stock reports plus on android app, to enable our users make better investment decisions. No matter if you are trader or long term investors, stock reports plus will help make an informed and better decisions in a quick and simple way.
The DescriptionDownload the Economic Times App now for latest business news updates, know wise investment options by industry experts, personal finance ideas, live news updates, breaking news and many more.
The Economic Times App provides access to the Live News Updates, Latest Market & Business News, India News, Stock Market, Finance, Sensex - BSE India, Nifty- NSE India news anytime and from anywhere.
Get the Economic Times advantage to track the latest Business News and Stock Market on the go and make informed decisions. Download the Economic Times app and stay updated with unrivaled coverage of Stock Market, Business, Finance, Sensex - BSE India, Nifty- NSE India, Personal Finance, Business News and Economy News as they happen.
- ET app lets you get the latest and popular Business News, Stock Market, Finance, Sensex - BSE India, Nifty- NSE India news as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories of India and abroad, News by Industry, Market News, Stock Market News, Personal Finance News, Technology News, Business News, Opinion News, Features News, Environment News, Nifty - NSE India News, Sensex - BSE India News and many more.
- News that directly linked to BSE, NSE, Sensex, Nifty, NCDEX, and MCX.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres - Auto, Advertising & Marketing, Biz & Entrepreneurship, Corporate & Industry, Consumer & Legal, Economy, Entertainment, Events, Stock Market and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Stock Market- Sensex, BSE, Nifty, NSE, Mutual Funds, Commodities, Companies, Shares, Movers, Gainers and Losers.
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with the latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with the latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Stock Market Gainers, Stock Market Losers, Stock Market Movers, BSE, NSE, Sensex and Nifty, etc.
- Full-fledged financial market access which includes NSE, Nifty, Sensex, BSE, Bank Nifty, BSE MID CAP, along with Commodity and Currency Markets.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (13117)
4 ★ (4741)
3 ★ (16713)
2 ★ (49343)
1 ★ (138539)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: You know what sucks about your app. Even if you pull down to show the whole notification, you just get a bloody picture instead of getting the whole deadline. In fact, some times you see even lesser words after you pull down. Buddy, I am not putting in the effort to pull down to look at a picture. I want to read the headline. What's even the point of pull down if it serves no purpose? Yours sincerely
- 1 ★: Please stop this login topup while reading every article. Why this compulsion if someone doesn't want to login. It is completely ruining the experience. Further, please make separate section or marking for ET Prime content so that person not having this don't waste time in opening the article. Many people have complained for the same but it is as it is.
- 2 ★: First of all, the subscription of ET PRIME is very expensive compared to the content we are getting - instead go for FT and others. Also, why in today's world THEY DON'T HAVE THE OPTION TO JUST LISTEN THE ARTICLE. THEY SHOULD HAVE "TEXT TO SPEECH" add-ins in the app. Today, everyone wants to prefer listen and watch - But articles can't be watched. SO, a feature to LISTEN THE STORY IS MUST.
- 2 ★: Your every other article is for prime subscriber. You are a newspaper and i think your primary goal is to make people aware. With Prime you are limiting people about various information they should knowing. its time for you to look for your organisation vision and mission statement set by founders - Money or providing awareness. there are other better way to earn the former.
- 2 ★: Every article that I want to read is required ET prime subscription. And they show news in type that you have to read it before taking your financial decisions. Even they give one news with full story. But they fails to do it. Dear sir you replied but dont give option to reply from over side. Two years before time is different and now is different.
- 5 ★: This application proves to be a 1 stop solution for every queries I have regarding legal and financial matters. I find it interesting to surf around its veritable smorgasbord of articles covering perhaps more than enough issues covering every aspect of regional,national and international life and giving insightful informations regarding financial and legal issues.
- 3 ★: Please add a feature which displays how much of the article is still pending (or a scroll bar giving a ballpark estimate). This will help in speeding through the boring articles. Currently, I don't have an idea what % of the article is completed and how much is pending.
- 2 ★: It used to be professional compared to the other news apps. But now they are trying out 'curiosity generating' notifications! This is really unprofessional and not in line with the brand image. This is something 'inshorts' would do, but not expected out of Economic times. Please rectify this and stay professional and classy like before.
- 1 ★: Don't open sign up on this app. It's doesn't matter how many times you subscribed for news latter, but they still send you email frequently. Very annoying application !!!
- 5 ★: I am one year subscribe ET PRIME..Latest version overall EXCELLENT & VERY VERY USFULL FOR INVESTMENT IDEA.. & . Now stock report +.. Really fantastic... Thanks for ET.... 🙏
- 5 ★: It's really nice app. And if you would provide any special section for students it will be really helpful for us. And you will also see exponential rise in traffic on this app. Thanks.
- 5 ★: Best application for business news. Vast coverage and everything what you expect from business news application. Broad categories and eye soothing font. You can bookmark the news and read it later. It covers almost everything from business and wealth sector.
- 2 ★: It was working fine so far but since I have changed my handset, the app crashes on launch everytime. I have tried to reinstall, delete caches but still same problem.
- 1 ★: Please stop hounding me to upgrade to the 2 year plan. I just bought a 1 year plan. This is ridiculous. Everytime I open an article I get the same pop up message and it is very annoying.
- 5 ★: Very nice app. As the name of the app is economic times it's really the app which works like his name. It's shows all the necessary information regarding economics. I am very glad to use this app .
Instruction for installing The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.et.reader.activities-v4.1.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsThe Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News app apk 4.1.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsThe Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News 4.1.3:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 19.7 MB
The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News 4.1.2:
Published on: February 21, 2021
File size: 20.5 MB
The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News 4.1.1:
Published on: December 21, 2020
File size: 20.5 MB
The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News 4.1.0:
Published on: December 07, 2020
File size: 18.3 MB
The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News 4.0.9:
Published on: November 17, 2020
File size: 17.8 MB
The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News 4.0.7:
Published on: October 27, 2020
File size: 17.7 MB